SBI - Internet banking - .net Banking Account Activation

RAJAN V
This is Rajan from Chennai. I've an SBI savings account in chennai since more than one year. I had the account in Chennai-Padi(Branch Code 5083) since last August. In later we came to know that this branch hasnt net banking facility . Then we inquired the SBI-branches which one be in net banking facility. Then i transfered my account to Chennai Mogapair (Branch code 5090). While i was the account in Padi branch i applied for net banking facility, they given a User name and Password., they said that your net-account would be activated from the following day onwards. But it was not activated until i transfered my account from there. I applied one more time in my newly transfered branch, they given the new net account and said the same story, your account would be activated from the following day, but it was not activated. Regarding this i inquired in bank, they told me that they dont have any idea about it, contact SBI-net Banking project co-ordinator in chenna and given his mobile number. I contact the specified person and said my issue, they also said that, they dont have any idea about it, they sent my issue to their Mumbai branch, still they didnt get a proper response from their.
By the way, it is the story how the customer care has been in Govt Public Sectors in India. More than week i try hard to activate my account, but not yet.

Comments

dfhllk

Checkout RBI website. I remember i had seen a form wherein you can log your compaint against a bank (even anonymously) and RBI verifies and does auditing.

hi rajan
I also suffered from this phase. If u recceived username and password just create the account on www.onlinesbi.com
by following instructions and ask your branch manager to transactions rights to your account. this procedure takes around 2 days. once u created the accounts and got transactions rights u will be able to use internet banking. Just confirm that weather your complete account is transferred to your new branch coz in case of core banking they only change branch name and code. also u can check online weather your branch is having net banking facility or not at www.onlinesbi.com at top right net banking branches.

hello rajan, abhijeet is correct. check whether you new branch have net banking facility or not. If yes, than go to your branch IT officer-in-charge and ask him for "Transaction rights". The SBI initially provide only "Access right" and not transaction rights. After getting rights you should have submit a written request for that. And don't be hopeless dear, this is SBI. They work very slowly, but believe me that work good (As I feel because I have also same problem as with you. But now it is fine). Take care

i want to open internet banking to my account

yes realy

I need a Net Bamking , User id and Password

I want to use sbi internet banking please tell how can i make user Id , password in sbi

3rd Reminder

Royal Sundaram
Chennai.

Dear Mr Bhimbat,

RE POLICY # HO OOOO9101000102 CLAIM HR 00028464

I take this opportunity to put to your kind attention that i am a policy holder for the last 3 years and never taken any claim against the policy. Since the last 2 years i started getting some pain in my legs and back, slowly it started progressing during walking. and i was prescribed pain killers etc. The pain started getting worse and upon investigation was diagnosed with ostoperosis arthertis.

I was advise a hip replacement surgery and underwent the same at Max Institute in New Delhi. Now it was the time to apply for my claim as a right because this is what we insure ourself for. Any eventuality etc etc. Right from the start first they refused the cashless facility suggesting me to go for reimbursement. The mental and financial agony caused to me on account of the refusal just before my operation was not enough as when i applied for the reimbursement that was also refused on flimsy grounds that it appears to be a pre existing condition. It is clearly unfair to handle patients aking for relief in this manner. Would i have waited to take a insurance claim for 3 years and then get myself treated? My physical condidion is much more important to me than financial matters. It is a trauma going through surgery but this financial burden added to it.

What is the use of getting Insured when your officers are insensitive and unjust to genuine claims. I wish to express my regret and unhappiness over this episode and request you to kindly depute a responsible person to take care of my claim in a right and just manner.

Your intervention would be very much appreciated in this regards.
Best Regards
Rajive Sharma
sbmrli

I have an account with your Brach at Kakadeo, Kanpur, Brach Code 3467. I am able to access my account through internet but am not able to book railway tickets as payment transaction fails. This has happened several times. I wish senior officers of sbi to please look into and solve my problem at the earliest. Expecting a response from sbi.

I have a account in SBI parliament street branch, New Delhi. I would like to know that how can I transfer money from account to the other acccount
in SBI Mumbai branch using internet banking.

Respected sir, I humbly submit few lines for yours kind consideration that sir i have openned APONLINE, EASYMOVIES TICKETS,COURIERSERVICESetc and it is a registerred firm and i have openedanacc ount in the sbi mudfort branch secunderabad AP . my current accont no is30275318200 my customer id is85158094907 . I have submitted the c1toc4 form to the sbi mudfort branch sir still i have not received my user id password dew to which my business is being sufferred dew to which iam complaining before u to kindly help me out to get the user idas early aspossible for which act of kindness iwill be thank full to the kind officers. their is atie up to the sbi with APONLINE to open an account on 0 balance for which the consent APOEIR REQUEST LETTER TO THE bank but i was informed to deposit amount as per the instructions i have deposited 5000/- before a week still awaiting for the user id sir as per my request to theu kindly make an effort to get my user id as early as possible within a day aretwo days for which act i will be thankfull to unot ignore as soon as u receive my complaint/requestplease give responce on my email address for which act of kindness i will be thankfull to u.

I am account holder of state bank of India with bearing saving account number 30184739934. I am also having net banking facility also. I am operating my saving account through internet banking(balance enquiry, statement). But now I am same User name & Password for netbanking. but it is not login. It is displaying User Name or Password is invailid. I got two Air Bill numbers vide number S1152480 & D648900 separately through EMS spped post to my residential address. This User Name & Password(Air bills) also not login. It is displaying Invialid User Name or Password. I enquired in branch with concerned officer. The concerned officer checked my Saving Account & Net banking account is active only. I request you to do needful action for net banking. I am waiting for u r positive reply.

I am Vipin,from Chikhli Dist Buldana Maharashtra.I have a bank account in SBI Chikhli and applied for Internet banking activation on my saving account before 15 days but they still not given me a single relpy and not any user name. JUST NOTHING .

Please REPLY.

ref a/c no-11049189782 &30238405368
code 0167,Ranchi
Sir I have applied for cancellation of my internet banking facility with my local branch.
They have already communicated the required instruction but the facility is still existing.
Frankly speaking ,I want to cancel it out of fear.Pl do the need full.
Tapas kumar Mukherjee
2c/68,jawahar nagar ,kanke road,ranchi 834008.
vig deptt,ccl ,ranchi

cancellation of internet banking - SBI

i have requested two times to close my internet banking facility.i have applied to my local office but no one is listening to it.i am afraid because some one got my id and password.if any thing wrong happens then you will be helsd respomnsible
.if ypu do not listen then i have no option other than to lodge it before your chairman
tapas kumar mukherjee
A/c No 11049189782

the internet facility to be stopped immediately as i am apprehending some trouble.if you require any processing fees for the same ,you may take it from me.
tapas kr mukherjee

I am y.v.Dhanunjaya reddy my A/c,no,0000003013107736.I want internet banking so please send
details about the banking.

thankqu sir,
yours faithfully.
y.v.dhanunjata reddy.

Ref account number-30016155308 at state bank of India, Izzatnagar Branch ,Bareilly.
Sir I applied for onlinesbi internet banking with SBI 20 day back. I was given user ID and Password and I was able to view my account statement online. The problem came with the transaction rights due to which I am not able to transact on line . I approached the branch manager thrice and every time he gave me an assurance that it would be done. I am sorry to say that neither the manager nor the branch are clueful about the internet banking even though the branch is net branching. I met the It officer of the bank but without any success. Please do the needful and do educate your branch managers about the same. The people are unproffessionals and not committed to their words.

Hi all i have a small doubt
i submitted a form for internet banking registration in the bank and immediately they give me a kit which contained a username and password. when i logined using
that credentials it says invalid username or password. So for the first time how can i change the user name or password since the temp credentials they gave is not
working at all.

Will the process takes time ? coz i got the kit immediately from them so do they need to link my account with that id ? how much days should i wait ? or will the login
work quickly ?

thanks in advance.

i got my user name and password twenty days before, still my id is not working , i sended more message and call, and even direct walking also,
every time they are telling that id will work tomorrow it will take 24 hours, but every time i got same problem
invalid user id and password,

SBI - Internet banking - .net Banking Account Activation