SBI Life Insurance - Not getting premium reciept

Prasanta kumar aroy
Dear Sir, I have a SBI life Sudarshan plan A policy bearing no 060 30483 504 and thereby i have deposited the premium amount on Jan/2010. But I have not recieved the premium reciept till today. So I request you to send it as soon as possible to my communication address as well as to my e-mail address.

P.K.Roy

[Mar 31, 2014] SBI Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Application reprint link gone - SBI Life Insurance

Dear sir

I wish to know where the link has gone to reprint the application form for the exam to be conducted on 15-06-08 for Associate trainee.

can u help plz.
BHUMIKA

fees reciept - SBI

Respected Sir/mam,
I Bhumika Lost my fee receipt Of sbi.
Kindly provide me duplicate copy of same.
Thanks & Regards
Bhumika

This is anish tiwari from jharkhand.When will the sbilife sales post results announced?

SBI FINAL RESULT POST OF ASSOCIATE TRAINEE - SBI Life Insurance

i give oral exam for the post of Associate Trainee But Final Result No issue.

Please Result issue my email id.

Your faithfully
MANISH KUMAR SINHA
Mobile-09234610655

to know about my premium receipt - easy life plus

i am the member of aviva life insurance for a last 9 months but still i did not recieve any recieptor any kind of slip from you,

Not getting renewal premium receipt - Sudarshan Policy & Money Back Policy

Mere pas Sudarshan Poliy ( No. 06005369508 of Rs. 5,876.00 ) & Money Back Policy ( No. 14000144809 of R. 6,092.00 ) hai. Maine before 2 week SBI Life Insurance Ke Freeganj, Ujjain me State Bank of India Ke Cheque No. 549620 & 549621 jama kare the. Kintu mujhe aaj tak dono policy ki renewal prmium receipt nahi mili. Kripya ise avila bhajne ki kripa kare.

Dhanyawad

Deepak Kumar Sharma
LIG B 11/4 Mahananda Nagar, Ujjain (M P )

Not getting premium receipt

Dear sir, i have two policies of SBI Life swadhan group insurance scheme through State bank of Indore branch-SANAWAD. Code-031. I have deposited the premium for 3 years, 01/march2007 to 01/march-2009.but i have not received the premium receipt till today.so i request you to send it as soon as possible to my address as well as to my email. my a/c details is as below -

Group member I.D. 12006615 Mrs.kanchan
Group membre I.D. 11991274 Mr. vikas

Kishorilal Patel

Dear Sir
Iam Policy holder of SBI Life Insurance-Horizon-II, Pension scheme, Policy No.27009460109, since 2007, and Iam regularly paying the Premium of Rs.12000/-for the year 2009-2010 I have paid the premium of through DD No.394370;Dt:23/02/2010, SBI Branch, Radhanpur, Pathan Dist., Gujrat)Payble at SBI Life Insurance company Ltd. AHmadabad.but upto date I have not recieved the Premium payment reciept to my address which I shall submitt for IT excemption.
P.VIDYADHAR.
POLICY NO.27009460109.
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION:
P.VIDYADHAR
TATA PROJECTS LIMITDED.
NO.48, MANGALA MURTHY COMPLEX,
RADHANPUR-MEHASANA HIGHWAY
RADHANPUR, PATHAN DIST, GUJRAT STATE.
MOB:9909484949, 9537225644
E-MAIL ID:vidyadhar2003@gmail.com
vidyadharp@tataprojects.com

I am SBI Life-UNIT PLUS-II Regular Insurance policy holder.I have paid Rs 25000/- as my first policy premium on 8th May 2009 and second policy premium of same amount on 17th May 2010 by cheque in SBI Bank. But I have not yet received the Premium payment reciept to my address which I shall submit for IT exemption.Please Send the receipt as early as possible.
Policy details and Address
Bhandara Road, Bhandara
Mobile No.09421896195
E-mail Id ys.sagar11@gmail.com
NINGALA

Dear Sir, I have a SBI life Sudarshan plan A policy bearing No 06028084508 and I have deposited the premium amount of Rs.6462/- on 06.07.2010 for the instalment of 2010. But I have not recieved the premium reciept till date. So I requested to you may kindly be sent above premium receipt as soon as possible to my communication address as well as to my e-mail ID for any information.

N.KRISHNA
CISF UNIT CPCL MANALI
POST:MANALI
CHENNAI-600068.
E-Mail ID-krishnaningala@yahoo.in
ashutosh80 Life insurance  - Rangat, North and Middle Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India

Not getting receipt - Life insurance

First I have get premium receipt 1-05-09 after that I did not get any further receipt so kindly send me my all the receipt as soon as possible otherwise I am suffering tax problems , and my Policy no .425222625 Branch No 429 ( Name : Ashutosh Halder)
N Jan 23, 2011 by
kalyani hembrom

Dear Sir, I have submitted my sbi life premium through online in sept 2010 vide policy no.16009764807, but not received any receipt till now.therefore kindly send me receipt in my adress or in my email adress
with regards-Anand Mohan Soren, Dumka
N Jan 27, 2011 by
Shashilata Suvarna

Dear Sir, I have submitted my Tata Aig Life Insurance premium through Cheque no: 459331 dated 28th September 2010 vide policy no.U000438371, but not received any receipt till now.therefore kindly send me receipt on the following email address: shashi_suvi@yahoo.co.in with regards- Vasant Suvarna
N Feb 2, 2011 by
dipankar debnath

Dear sir, I have already deposit my annual premium through cheque in sbi changlang branch on may2010, but tilll now i can get money receipt. my policy no. 33007542502, product name : sbilife-smart ulip, date of commitment 11/05/2010. my add: Sri Dipankar Debnath, L/T, District Hospital Changlang, P.O.& Dist. Changlang, Arunachal Pradesh. My email id :ddipankar87@yahoo.com
N Apr 9, 2011 by
Thiyagarajan_ppy SBI Life Insurance  - Tamil Nadu, India

Required Policy Details - SBI Life Insurance

My policy number is 240 13421 408. SBI Life Unit Plus II Fixed term, Please prvide the details to my mail id with present value and Interest to be return:
Policy Holder name : Ponnusamy
A Aug 4, 2011 by
kesi reddy

Dear Sir, I have a SBI Smart ULIP A policy bearing no 33008229808 and thereby i have deposited the premium amount on 30/MAY/2011. But I have not recieved the premium reciept till today. So I request you to send it as soon as possible to my communication address as well as to my e-mail address.Mail id : kesi_bapathi@yahoo.co.in
N Aug 22, 2011 by
Mathi,L.K. SBI Life Insurance  - Chennai 600035, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Details not furnished - CPCL,Chennai

In the official website of Indian Oil Corporation and Indane Gas the Managing Director's name only given with contact telephone numbers. There is no E-Mail ID furnished to lodge complaints to him.
Kindly arrange to include this also for the general public as early as possible.
Thanking you and awaiting your early action and response.
N Sep 11, 2011 by
kannanrtts

i have paid sbi life insurence premium renewal by credit card om line on 5 days before - please send the tax receipt one copy to my email id - policy no.38006938109 - email id is kannanrtts09@ gmail.com
N Sep 29, 2011 by
thakker9

Iam Policy holder of SBI Life Insurance horizon-II policy no 23027770008 and Iam regularly paying the Premium of Rs.25000 for the year 2009-2010 I have paid the premium of through CHEQUE, SBI Branch, NIZAMABAD, Dist., A.P) Payble at SBI Life Insurance company Ltd. .but upto date I have not recieved the Premium payment reciept to my address which I shall submitt for IT excemption.
Therfore, I request you to please give the reciept copy through my e-mail ID and hard copy through the post at the earliest. email: jalarampoly.nzb@gmail.com
A Oct 15, 2011 by
anish_2

Not getting premium reciept
I have a SBI life HARIZON-11- plan A policy no 23038022810 and thereby i have deposited the premium amount on APRIL 2011 & AUG. 2011. But I have not recieved the premium reciept( 1 yr ) till today. So I request you to send it as soon as possible to my communication address as well as to my e-mail address.

sachinandan dasadhikary

email: sachi.iocl@gmail.com & sdasadhikary78@yahoo.com

address: SACHINANDAN DASADHIKARY ( P. NO-23038022810)
vill+po- bamunia, ps- mahishadal
dist. purba medinipur-721628 (WB)

SBI Life Insurance - Not getting premium reciept