SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd / SBI Life Pleasures.com / SBI Gift Card / Prepaid Card Visa - GIFT PREPAID CARD NOT VALID AT ME WHILE PURCHASING

GOPAL KRISHNA DESHAK
SIR,
I RECEIVED FOUR PREPAID GIFT CARDS AS INCENTIVE FOR BUSINESS, UNDER SBI LIFE PLEASURES. BUT WHEN I WENT FOR MEDICAL ITEMS PURCHASE IT WAS INVALID TO MY SURPRISE .

I CALLED THE HELP LINE NUMBER HE CONFIRMED THE SAME AND ASKED ME TO SEND THE MAIL TO THE COMPANY WHICH HAS SENT.
CARDNO 4216880211384661

Comments

A Feb 25, 2012 by
mukta@s

I totally agree with the criticism for SBI Life, This company is totally ridiculous, they beg business from us, but dont provide the incentives to us. We are simply easy targets in their hand.Also the kind of pressure they are creating through the controllers is also very painful, they are lacking in support and they end up blaming us.

We really need to do something serious in this regard.They block the reward points themselves, even after redeeming, you don't get your due.

I think SBI Mutual fund is better than them, at least they dont give false promises.
N May 6, 2013 by
Vineeta Jain

SIR,
I am PINKY JAIN. I AM INSURANCE ADVISOR AT RAIPUR CHHATTISGARH BRANCH ( PIN CODE NO. OF CITY 492001). I was MDRT for the year 2010.MY IA CODE IS-10040093 I RECEIVED ONE PREPAID GIFT CARD AS INCENTIVE FOR BUSINESS, UNDER SBI LIFE INSURENCE PLAN. BUT WHEN I WENT FOR SOME ITEMS PURCHASE IT WAS INVALID TO MY SURPRISE. SO PLEASE RENEW MY PREPAID GIFT CARD . MY CARD NO. IS 4216 8802 1796 5646

N Jun 14, 2014 by
Jay P

what is the website for redeeming of sbi life pleasure points.