SBI Life- Swadhan Group Insurance Scheme for Accountholders of State Bank Group - Deduction of late fee from my SBBJ Account.

vijay kumar saini
State Bank of India
Commercial Branch
Dehradun

Sub : SBI Life Group Swadhan, Master Policy No. 86000054602 in the name of Vijay Kumar Saini, Bank SBBJ, Branch Code 319, Group Member ID 12258165.

I have taken above policy on 01.03.07 through my bank State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh and an annual instalment of Rs. 5372/- has been paid every year through ECS from my account. But in the current year 2010, the amount of Rs. 5372.00 has deducted from my account on dated 08/09/2010 and also the amount of Rs. 276.00 has deducted as late fee on dated 29-9-2010. I has been approached the bank from the month of March, 2010 to august 2010 in every month regarding to deduct the that installment from my account. But there was no positive response given to me by SBBJ bank manager. I have already keeping funds from January, 2010 for this installment in my bank account. But all of above efforts, the bank debited my account with later fees of Rs. 276-00 on 29-9-10. You are requested to please solve my problem as priority basis and credit 276-00 into my account as early as possible.

So, I would request you to please credit my account immediately without any further delay.

My account is lying at State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, Sector 17-D, Chandigarh , and A/c. No. is SBBJ A/C No. is 51024747332.

Yours faithfully

Vijay Kumar Saini
Mob : 09592886179
E-mail: vijay.saini70@gmail.com

Comments

rajesh kumar
master policy no. 86000054808
group member id 13717480

i have not received any receipt of payment of sbilife premiums. when i will receive it.
N Apr 29, 2011 by
satishmadhulika123

State Bank of India
Talala Branch
Talala branch
Dist Junagadh
State : Gujarat
Respected sir
I have taken SBI Swadhan life insurance in the year 2009 with policy number 86000060708 .Every year i have request the bank authorities to deduct amount from account .This culture is going from strating of my policy.These year also they have not deducted amount from account.actually deduction date will be in the month of jan every year.
Please look into the matter

satish
N Nov 16, 2012 by
vishnu kumar sharma SBI Life- Swadhan Group Insurance Scheme for Accountholders of State Bank Group  - Alwar, Rajasthan, India

account check - insurance scheme

I open my account in your dairy insurance plan I have a membership number also now I check whether my account is open or not. Give me information about this
D Nov 22, 2012 by
nareddykandula

The Chief Manager
sbi life insurance co.ltd.
navi mumbai-400 614

Sub : SBI Life Group Swadhan, Master Policy No. 86000054504 in the name of nareddy kandula, Bank sbh, Branch Code 20181, Group Member ID 12167629

I have taken above policy on 01.12.2006 through my bank State Bank of kodad, nalgondad dist, AP and an annual instalment of Rs. 1792/- has been paid every year through ECS from my account. But one year that amount donot deducted from my account. I have already keeping funds.

So, I would request you to please continue my master policy.

My account is lying at State Bank of hyderabad. kodad. nalgonda dist. A.P., and A/c. No. is SBH A/C No. is 52162991294.

Yours faithfully

nareddy kandula
Mob : 09392323199
E-mail: nareddykandula@gmail.com
N May 29, 2013 by
fivenaveenkumar

The Chief Manager
sbi life insurance co.ltd.
navi mumbai-400 614

Sub : SBI Life Group Swadhan, Master Policy No. 8600045305 in the name of Naveen kumar.m, SBM, Branch Code 0496, Group Member ID 11948642

I have taken above policy on 01.1.2007 through my bank State Bank of Mysore, Thimmampalli Branch, karnataka and an annual instalment of Rs. 1792/- has been paid every year through ECS from my account. But one year that amount donot deducted from my account. I have already keeping funds.

So, I would request you to please continue my master policy.

My account is lying at State Bank of mysore, thimmampalli, karnataka, My a.c.no64115313441
thanking you,
yours

M.Naveenkumar
email: fivenaveen12568@gmail.com
N Apr 7, 2014 by
jude_jd2010@rediffmail.com SBI Life- Swadhan Group Insurance Scheme for Accountholders of State Bank Group  - Thane, Thane, Maharashtra, India

For status of my 2 policy - SBI Life- Swadhan Group Insurance Scheme for Accountholders of State Bank Group

Hi, I cannot find any contact for the above insurance status, my Master policy # 86000053509, Group member id 16799151 and 2nd one is Group member id16799216. So I request you to provide me the status. Thanks \ Jude D'souza Mob#9324239889 Ambernath west - Dist. Thane, Maharashtra.