SBI Magnum Tax gain Scheme -Dividend - Non receipt of Dividend

Uday Kumar Bhattacharya
Dear Sir/Madam

My Name is Uday Kumar Bhattacharya, R/o. A-184, IInd Floor, Jhilmil Colony, Delhi-95, having a units of 143.907 of SBI Magnum Tax gain Scheme -Dividend,
under folio no. 10300281.

This is to inform you that I have not recieve my dividend amount yet.

So, you are requested to please look into this matter and arrange to send me the eligible dividend as soon as possible.

I shall be higly oblige for an favourable action.

Thanks with regards

Uday

Comments

I have invested 10000 rs in SBI magnum Tax gain Scheme through ICICI bank

My folio no. is 11200306. I have not recd. any statement from SBI till now.
Kindly do the needful

I have invested Rs.72000 (L$10094794$ACT171107) in L018 Magnum tax gain mutual fund-divident on 15th Nov 2007.
Now I would like to know about my account details, Also I haven't received the divident of the last year.
So kindly provide the information about my account.
Details about my account is given below.
Name : Afsal Thamarakunnu
Nominee name: Nafeesa T K
Folio number : 10094794

I have invested Rs. 10000/- in L018G Magnum Tax Gain Scheme-Growth on 28/01/2008.

My folio no is 10420684. My submission is that i have not received any account statement. kindly send me the account statement urgently in hard copy as well as soft copy. the soft copy of statement may be sent to the following mail id

jain1sunil@yahoo.co.in

please do the needful urgently

with regards
Om Prakash Jain

I too have the same complaint.
I have not received the statement for folio number 8421518.

not putting my PDC on time. - SBI Magnum Tax Gain 1993

my flolio num is 11598301, I have started an investment in SBI Magnum Tax gain 1993 (SIP) from Jan2009. The SIP amount is 2000/- and the due date is 5th of each month. I have given PDC for six month. But this month they didn't put my chq on time whichis 5th march 2009. Instade of 5th march they cleared that chq on 25th march 2009. its after 20 days after due date. for which I am facing problem and which should not be done. therefore I request you to take care of it. If I will face the same problem again I go to consumer court.

Dear Team,

I have invest Rs 20000 in SBI - Magnum Tax Gain Scheme i need the statment for that.Please provide me the statement ASAP. My folio no is 11553486.

non reciept of dividend for 2009
folio number 9064929

Dear Sir
I've invested Rs.10, 000/- in this march 2009. Now I wanna see the online NAV price. From which site I can get this information?
My folio no.is 11690145

Dear Sir/Madam

My NameRamdas shankar khairnar yash Arrckade Flat no 9b
Ambad link road near bhole Mangal Karyalaya, Kamathawada, Rameshwar nagr, Nashik-422009, having a units of 464.495 of SBI Magnum Tax gain Scheme -Dividend,
under folio no. 8847242.
This is to inform you that I have completed three year 0n 29/03/2009 & wants to stop this sheme & wants to Witdrow money from SBI magnum tax gain scheme/ dividant.

So, you are requested to please look into this matter & reply me as early as possible.
I shall be higly oblige for an favourable action.

Thanks with regards

Ramdas khairnar

Dear Concern,

This to inform you that I did not received any confirmation regarding change of my address and also want to get monthly statement at my new given address to you.

Your cooperation will be highly appriciated.

Thanks & Regards
Renu Bisht

I had invested Rs. 60, 000 in SBIMF Magnum Taxgain Scheme (Dividend Payout) bearing folio no. 8497017. It is requested to kindly arrange to send the monthly statement of the same on my mail Id.

i had invested 20000/- in L018 SBI magnum tax gain-dividend on 19/3/08. i have not got any dividend
till date. My folio no. is 10728951. Pls send me related information on my email id.

I have invested rs.25000/- in 2007 in L018G magnum tax gain scheme-growth option in the name of Mrs.Smita Kolhe, i request you to send me my account statement.
Thanks.

I want to know the latest status in the form of money I wil receive in case I can surrener my slip for getting the money. The details of which are given below :
Scheme - L018 Magnum Tax Gain Funf-Dividend
FOLIO No.7083290
L$7083290$250509
Units balance - 574.965 on 22.5.2009 NAV 35.84
Dividend option - Reinvest Dividend
Brofer No.ARN25812
Dividend declared on 29.5.2009
Please let me know the exact amount after reinvestment of dividend declared on 29.5.2009 and last NAV.

i
i want to know the latest nav and dividend declare by l018 magnum tax gain scheme, in which i have invested Rs 25000/- in 02-03-2007

Dear Sir, I didn't receive dividend for the following mutual funds. Please let me know the status of the dividends.

1. SBI Magnum Tax Gain, Rs 20, 000/-, Year 2007, Folio Number: 7733352
2. SBI Magnum Tax Gain, Rs 30, 000/-, Year 2008, Folio Number: 10442307
3. Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Fund, Rs 10, 000/-, Year 2007, Folio Number: 1013367293
4. DSP Blackrock saver fund (Merillynch) Rs 20, 000/-, Year 2008, Folio Number: 1417712 / 23

Please advice on the growth plans if any in the above list, can i convert them to dividend one?..

Vijayakumar
044 - 45565071

i have invested Rs 20000.00 in Sbi magnum tax gain fund-growth. i have not received divident & neither m i getting statement. how can i track the ststus. my folio no is 10549031.kindly help.

arpit

last year dividend paid by SBI in scheme SBI magnum Tax Gain 93 dividend
sridevi

I have purchased SBI Magnum tax gain for 25000 on 11 feb'09 thruogh icicidirect.com.
My Folio number is 11610708. Kinldy let me know about my dividend.

I have invested Rs.2000 pm as sip in sbi magnum tax gain (D) option from april 08 for one year, which got over by may of this year. Can invest more money in the same scheme with the same folio number whenever i have money. If yes then how is the period of three year lock in is calculated. Otherwise also i would like to know how the three year lock in is calculated for the sip i have invested.

SBI Magnum Tax gain Scheme -Dividend - Non receipt of Dividend