SBI, MAIN BRANCH, KANPUR - A/C STATEMENT ON REQUEST NOT AVAILABLE

sanjay kumar verma
requesting AGM, SBI, Main Branch, Kanpur Mr.Anil Bhutani to provide me statement of account for a period since 21.4.08.

Many visit, letters, Fax request, telephone calls ended without any result and on as on 10.5.08 status is same.

Not even getting any firm assurance till what date & as to when I will get the statement, resulting my vigerous follow ups, and the energy spent for such silly job in terms of time and money is increasing day by day., & I am loosing my mindset.

Working attitute at such senior level needs to be changed to met slogan of SBI "Customer care" policy if any.

Comments

I sent one cheque to in sbi account.(tribhuwan prasad pandey).i have A/C in citibank in banglore.

money is cut from my A/C but sbi person not recieved that money.

Please do the needfull

We are having our Company's account with your Fazalganj, Kanpur Branch.

We are operating our company's account in the name of M/s PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd., A/c No. 10890175437, since last more 7 years and till before 6 months we do not have any problem in operating our company's account. However, we regret to mention that from last 6 months we are facing lot of problems with your Fazalganj branch, like misbehaving our staff, dishonouring of cheques frequently etc. etc.

request your intervention in the matter.

thx & regards,
Rameshwar Prasad
Plant Secretary
PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd.,
Jainpur - 209311
Kanpur Dehat, Uttar Pradesh

: cc.:1220077365343
please look into the matter as it hasbeen pending last one year at present Mr.rastogi is in cudtody of my file. I was assured by you on telephone that you will take early action but nothing has been done so far on account of this I feel myself as harrased.

my gate form is recived but i think my form is regected because
fill in the blank time my some miner mistak please u chek my form or give me reply quickyl
my form no.508671

dear sir,
my name is sumit tripathi.and my bank account no.is 011022347742
and give me a full detail of my account,
it mean statment of my saving account

regard
sumit

This is in reference of Chq. No. 504931 of Government of Uttar Pradesh for Rs.100000/- deposited in Account No. 30231519203 of Mr. Ramesh Singh on Dt. 05.12.08. But till date the same is not credited in the A/c. Please look into in this & do the needful soon.

My name is Ramesh singh.and my bank account no.is 30231519203 in krishna nagar branch, kanpur, up

please look into the matter as it hasbeen pending last two month

Best Regards
Ramesh Singh
117 gandhi gram ramadevi,
kanpur nagar
mobil no - 09415475569
rajesh

This is in reference Grant of Family in Respect of No.14200293 Late SIGMN RAJA RAM.
Origal copy of PCDA Allahabad Pension Payment Order No.F/NA/015656/2009 Dated 27March 2009
duly embossed with payment authority seal signed, Payment of Familty Pension to .
Smt Kamla Devi W/o No.14200293Late Raja Ram.one copy recieved May, 05 2009.
Please look into in this & do the needful soon.

Rajesh
Nankari IIT Kanpur

I have my account with your PPN Market Branch and want to deposit some gold items but the manager of the PPP Branch told me that this facility is not avilable in his branch and contact to SBI main branch so I am writing you.

So for depositing gold item in your branch please tell me the proceedure and interest rate for that.

So I can deposit my gold items in your branch please also mention the minimum quantity of deposit the gold items.

I shall ever great full to you.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Customer.

Please tell me the rate of interest of saving bank a/c

thanks,

Dear Sir/Madam
we want to inform you that I have an a/c in S.B.I.But Till Date 17.08.09 we have not received ATM card.
My details are as given-
Name - Sunil kumar tiwari
Contact no - 09838100200
Address - I-449, Gujaini, kanpur
A/C No And Dated - 30306935377, Date of Opening (12.01.08)
Applied Center - S.B.I, Cooperative Indl. Estate, Kanpur(brance code-1080)
Nom.Reg.No - 58603674000000
As you understand, matter is most urgent.
Kindly do needful and reply me, As soon as possible.I will wait for your response.

Respected Sir,

I have deposited of Rs. 10, 000.00 (Rs. Ten thousand only) in your SBI JAJMAU BRANCH, KANPUR in my Savings Bank Account no. 20011763608. But due to clerical mistake this amount of Rs. 10, 000.00 is transferred in another A/c. I have talked with your sbi clerk staff who told me whenever he will deposit the money then will be transfer in your Account.So, I request you to help me about this matter and transfer the amount of Rs. 10, 000.00 in my Savings bank A/c no. 20011763608 immediately otherwise I have to lock my complain in RBI THE MALL, KANPUR.

NEELU KHAN
CHAMAN GANJ,
KANPUR

MOBILE NO. 9793886516

I have a sbi account(20005745213) and i have taken a home loan from citibank.Citibank hes deducting electronically Rs. 4896 as part of the EMI.This happened smoothly for 1 year and on 1st Sep 2009, when it tried to deduct the amount (Rs.4896), it got an error saying my SBI account is transferred/locked. So, citibank charged me Rs. 550 for it.

I am able to tranfer money online and i can view my account online.I wonder how they got the account as transferred/locked one.

i dropped a mail to sbi and called up people, there is no response.

Please do the needful .

mera naam rohit nayak hai.maine state bank of india ki branch konch se last year education loan liya tha. tabhi loan lete waqt manager ne mujh se kha tha ki agli saal apni progress report lana aur phir loan ke paise le jana, maine kha tha ki sir agar back aa gayi to...tab unhone mujh se kha tha ki mujhe back se koi matlab nahi hai sirf progress report chahiye ki tum second year me pahuche ya nahi. meri teen subjects me back hai lekin me second year me pahuch gya hoo.lekin is saal aapki branch manager ne loan dene se mana kar diya.plz kucch to bataye .i am waiting for your response.

dell company is very good company.

Sir

I am Brijendra .I have submmit my clerc exam 2009. But my admit card is not sented to me.
My Ragistration no is " 159939 " . I do not no where is center of written exam in Kanpur.
Please send me E Mail Brijendra_gwalior@hotmail.com.

sir iwant to trnsfr my accnt.no.is 30222860529 of samastipur bazar branch 03600

sir with respectfully,
one rtgs of rs 1200000( twelve lakh) has been done on dated -17/12/09 from bank of baroda main branch, aligarh by jagrati metal aligarh, a/c no .05830200000064 to our a/c no..10974590553, main branch sbi mg road agra acount name pc gupta & sons ..this rtgs has been satteled and bank of baroda have setteled report of rtgs is utr no.barbh 09341769281 but sbi are not credit the our a/c of rs 1200000 and they are not giving appropiate answer regarding this rtgs and they are not accept the settled report of rtgs by bank of baroda and they are ignore our problems
kindly take this matter seriously

my account no is 30961038642.My user id &username not mapped.please help me.
My mo no 9621217368

SIR I AM WORKING FOR LAST TWO YEARS 3 MONTHS FOR N.B.K. TRADELINKERS PVT LTD KANPUR .ACCOUNTS EXCUTIVE POST . SIR AND MY SALRY 60000/- ANNUALY AND BANK STATEMENT AND OTHER BANK WORKS FOR THIS COMPANY . SIR PLEASE CONTACT ME. IN MY NO. 9305753622.

SBI, MAIN BRANCH, KANPUR - A/C STATEMENT ON REQUEST NOT AVAILABLE