S.B.I - Negligence and Delaying of Cheque Clearance

spratapsingh28 on May 21, 2012
I,Shanker Pal verma S.B. A/C No. 31084523502.customer of S.B.I. Branch Yamuna Vihar (branch Code No.-11558) Deposited a cheque of amount Rupees:- 76355.,Which No.291765 on dated 17-05-2012 but when we made a contact to the Branch Manager about the clearance of my cheque on dated 21-05-2012 then he told me that your cheque has been sent today on dated 21-05-2012,while it should have cleared on 21-05-2012. so It is a matter of regret that it was not clear even on 21-05-2012. Sir I have to bring to your kind notice towards the negligence of the bank about too much delay for the clearance of my most urgent and needful cheque. I want to know the reason for this problem which was created by bank in my case.Why my cheque was not sent for clearance wef. 17-05-2012 to 19-05-2012. I do hope that you will take an appropriate action for this negligence against the Bank and who will be the responsible for this financial problem which was faced by me during this period due to an urgent need of money.
Thanking You
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

vivek kumar joshi State Bank of India  - India

negligience of duty - State Bank of India

i have an joint account in sbi,guna branch.. and i forgot the pin no. issued to me for my card. i have applied for regeneration of pin on 19 nov,2009 and the charges viz 50/- have been deducted on the very next day.but i have not recieved the new pin yet.i enquired to the bank but now the bank employees are not taking intrest and telling me to again apply for new pin no.

S.B.I - Negligence and Delaying of Cheque Clearance