SBI Net banking services - Not able to log in with the kit provided by the branch serilingampalli , bank Code-6314 , hyderabad

SOMA SEKHAR
KINDLY GO THROUGH THE COMPLAINT AND REQUEST YOU TO SPARE YOUR VALUABLE TIME – I MAY BE A DROP IN SBI OCEAN

SUB: Complaint for not able log in to access / make use of net banking facility with kit No-7818207696 for account No- 30697197840 from 04/03/09 onwards

TO BECOME A SBI CUSTOMER OR TO CONTINUE IN SBI – GOOD FATE / LUCK/ FORTUNE TO BE FAVORED IN SOME OF THE SELECTED BRANCHES – IS N’T IT?

Hope you take this complaint in positive way, expecting the response immediately and to do the needful.

Please note that I am one of your customers in your branch located at SERILINGAMPALLY (Bank Code- 6314), Hyderabad.
Earlier I worked at Vizianagaram – A.P, changed my employment and transferred to Hyderabad. From last ten years, I am operating my SB Accounts and FD’S in SBI branches only.
In the year 2006, I transferred my SB account from Vizianagaram to Serilingampally branch (bank code- 6314), Hyderabad. After transferring my account applied for ATM, received the ATM card and not able to provide the PIN by the bank. With several follow up, got fed up and finally stopped the follow-up. Then again applied for the net baking facility for the existing account. Bank provided the KIT number. Number of times make an effort to log in with the user ID and password but not able to enter in to the net banking services. So many times / (“n”) number of times informed, requested the concerned officials in the branch for necessary action but in vain and the same ATM history repeated.
As per the suggestion of the branch service manager, opened the new / fresh account on 02/03/09 bearing the SB A/C Number - 30697197840. For the new account, requested to provide the Net banking facility. On 04/03/09 to access the net baking - KIT number (7818207696) given by the service manager. Endlessly tried for 5 days and not able to log in to the net banking services. Number of times informed to the service manager and finally he confirmed the problem with the KIT and he
Forwarded to Mumbai office on 09/03/09.Till today (18/03/09) the problem is not solved and still it is open. So again failed in NET BANKING services. Received the ATM card and to get the PIN from the branch to examine my luck again to utilize ATM. Till today (18/03/09) – The PIN also not yet received.
My New account number – 30697197840, Net banking Kit – 7818207696: Not able to log in with the user ID and password given in the kit.
If it is not possible to activate the net banking facility, at least provide the other kit number or please confirm to look for other alternate.

Please clarify the following
Why it is happening like this to me? Problem is with your end or from my end?
On one occasion – Problem can be accepted and but not to be repeated at all the times.
Feel that the systems and services quality is not up to the adequate level to meet the requirements of the customers.
With net banking and ATM services, we can able to save valuable time and to avoid the long standing in the queue in the various branches.
For your information, in the web site – So many times tried to send the complaint form, but not accessing the mail. There may be some technical slag in the format. Please check it again. The complaint form included in the web site as namesake or really to fulfill the customer requirements after receiving the complaints.
Most of the People prefer only nationalized banks like yours because of security problems and there are lot of SBI customers facing more and more problems in various branches because of response time is very poor in day-to-day activities.
Hence request you to solve my net banking issue (Hope that I may not face the problem in ATM for this time) and prove your self, as the SBI is the customer oriented and it can fulfill the customer requirements at all times.

Comments

internet banking kit not working - sav acc

i receuived this kit from bank some 15 days back. on sunday i complained in the bank for the above subject. still problem not resolved. my acc no is 10238510916. branch vasundhra, ghaziabad. pl do the needful. rajeev sharma

Non issue of net banking services - SBI OFFICE

Net banking services are not being issued to me even after repetitive request to SBI authorities at Ramdas peth nagpur branch, In all visits future dates are given which are not materializing and no definite answer is given as to when the services will be issued to me . the application was submitted to CRO AT RAMDASPETH SBI OFFICE nagpur on tentative date 27/04/09.
Kindly look into the matter so that the services are made available to me at the earliest, so that i can use the services for stock market.

A/C No. 30699147058

Net Banking logging not able since registration at Branch Bank. - n.a.

I have already submitted the application form for Net Banking of SBI on the 6th May, 2009 at SECRETARIATE BRANCH, IMPHAL-MANIPUR and got my password and Username from the concern bank but I could not logging till today. So you are requested to solve the problem for a better way to access the Net Banking as soon as possible.

for not issue atm and net banking service - SBI

My saving bank account number 11181032932 in Auraiya Distt. in U.P. When i go to gank for issue a atm card and net banking service, Branch manager Mr. Shukla told to me ATM and Net Banking service is not given to you. Please rectify this problem as earlist.

sir we are not getting to loggin the internet the site, during logging on the computer tells that the username and password is invalid.sir solve our problem quickly.

Not Customer Oriented - SBI

Hi Sir/ Madam

I am Neeraj Kumar From Hissar ( Haryana ).But I worked in Pune ( Maharashtra ).
I visited the SBI Mini Sectt. Hissar Branch. ( 3rd Aug, 2009, 11am )

But the Bank Personel Refused me to open my account there.
They Said That If I am working in Pune, Then I sud open my account there.

Now Sir please tell me If there is some restriction on Opening an acccount.

I am just sharing my experience. I had open my account in HDFC Bank on the same day.

Thanks & Regards,
Neeraj Kumar

Service Not Provided - State Bank of India

Sir,My a/c in sbi moti nagar branch. my a/c no:-10307499097. I am go his branch for transfer the cheque in my account. i reach the bank 10.30 am. firstly madem not sit his site 10.45 am. one person go the branch manager's office. after this madem sit the his site. but she done only 1 or 2 cheque transfer then she is stand up. i say madame please transfer my cheque. but madem say no i am busy. i am repite his words please transferd my cheque. madem sit his site and she is very angry. firstly he say internet not working. i am say another counter is done his work. after this he say signature is not match and stand his site. i am say madam please done my work. she say no and say go and complaint the branch manager. i am go the branch manager but nranch manager is not hear my problem and say i am not any think. you are go and request the madem. i am go the counter after 5 minute madem sit his site i am request but madem say " kar di na complaint jaio jo karana hai kar lo mai to ch. transfer nahi karugi" i am ask the his name but she is not say his name. i am ask another sbi staff but any one is not say madam's name. moti nagar bank manager and his staff not done his work. in all the peocess is complete 11.35 am.
i am not go his office. my boss is very angry on me and he say go and sit his home. bank not provide the service. before this many time diffrent types of problem face by me.
please register my complaint.

always i got the error msg while i'm trying to login

invalid username, password
N Jan 22, 2011 by
sinha99 SBI Net banking services  - Jamalpur, Gogri, Khagaria, Bihar, India

Not issue - SBI Online kit

Jamalpur Gogri branch (03790) is not issuing online banking kit for convenience to the customer.

Please do necessary step to issue the kit

N.Sinha
N May 19, 2011 by
Giriraj Kamat State Bank of India  - Kumta, Uttara Kannada, Karnataka, India

can not be able to make online banking. No body will help me on Branch Bank - State Bank of India

I can't be able to make online banking because of new mobile no. can't be update in my profile. sevaral time written application given to the branch manager still my problem not resolved.
Branch manager also say he can't be able to do anything.
Please help me.
N Jan 30, 2012 by
komal lokhande

MY A/C NO. IS 20115607904, and i have not received any kit number on it.
Kindly please help me to find my kit number as i am trying to login first time but not able to do so.
N Feb 22, 2012 by
manzoor ali

MY A/C NO. IS 20076939511, and i have not received any kit number on it.
pls forward me quickly
my phone no is :918686323874
A Mar 4, 2012 by
arunfgci

MY A/C NO. IS 20072330785, and i have not received any kit number on it.
pls forward me quickly
my phone no is :919916730116
D Mar 27, 2012 by
javed0413

MY A/C NO. IS 10907105976, of sitapur branch in up. our brach is provided me a kit no. which is not conected online sbi banking he is reply me ----

Invalid kit number, please note that PP KIT number will be alpha numeric and start with alphabet.
Kit Number validation failed. Please verify your kit number and try again. and i have not received any kit number on it.

Kindly please help me as above to registration online sbi banking.
my phone no is :9452295413
my mail id is javed0413@gmail.com
N Apr 12, 2012 by
navinavi17

MY A/C NO. IS 20121141060, and i have not received any kit number on it.
N Apr 21, 2012 by
jamtsho

Kit Number validation failed. Please verify your kit number and try again. Please write to inb.customer@sbi.co.in or contact your branch, if problem persists.

help me out please... my mail id gjamtsho51@gmail.com
contact no: 8054187617
N Apr 21, 2012 by
jamtsho

i had received my kit no, but that is invalid... how come that with me? help me out now?
N Jun 13, 2012 by
Santosh S Biradar

I am santosh s biradar I forget my username and kit Number please give me any suggested.

D Oct 6, 2012 by
angaiahpandian

MY A/C NO. IS 31920809505, of Kovilpatti branch in Tamilnadu. our brach is provided me a kit no. which is not conected online sbi banking he is reply me ----

Kindly please help me as above to registration online sbi banking.
my phone no is :9600539057
my mail id is angaiahpandian@gmail.com
D Dec 29, 2012 by
kunchala bhasker

my acno is 30031843431 sbi srikalahasthi mainbranch chittoor.our branch provided me a kitno which is not connected on line. when iam trying to login itsays please note that ppkitno willbe alphanumerical and startwith alphabet. kindly help me to register online sbi banking.my phno 9885798181 and emailid sunnykunchala@gmail.com