SBI Pension Cell - non payment of arrear and revised pension consequent to implementation of VIth CPC

ram manohar
Dear sir/ Madam 22.08.2010
Non action of my corrigendum PPO No.08/B/COOR/54288/2009 since january 2010. in this regard a written complaint lodged to my parent branch on 06.07.2010 ,But no result so far.I am losing my interest on account of my arrears since then. The above said corrigendum PPO was received by SBI main branch in Jan 2010 and further sent to SBI (BU campus) Muzaffarpur where it was received on 27.01.2010. From there, it was sent to CCPC SBI, IVth floor, JC Road, Patna ,followed by a number of reminders as assured by concern SBI staff of my branch ,but again the result is negative.
Please look into the matter, let my faith to be continued in the services of SBI.I am a Very old customer of yours.
Thanking you sir.
Yours faithfully
Ram Manohar
(CODE-SBIN0001519)

Comments

dear sir/ madam
B.M.Shankarappa No. 14341083 GNR/TA PPO No. TS 2647
SBI. A.No. 10724388701, Kolar Branch, KOLAR.
This is B.M.Shankarappa is an pensionar has not recived 6th pay commission arrears in the above branch. Here I request with you to look into this matter very soon and help me in solving the said problem, Since from last two months I am going every month to the KOLAR branch but they are not responding properly, so I request you kindly to guide KOLAR branch to solve the present problem.
thanking you

your's Sincerely,
B.M.Shankarappa
Kolar
Ph:9480386857

DearSir, dt.01.09.2010
I am a Govt Pension Holder, My PPO No.is 414900405683 and my SBI Pension A/C
No.is 11094982337at SBI Kolkata Airport Br.I have submitted the CAPO, New Delhi
Order for Revision of Pension with Arrears of Pension due. But no active respond from
Bank.Please arrange to get my Revised Pension without further delay.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely
SHIB NATH SEAL
KOLKATA AIRPORT
Ph.09830136265/033 25703262 (r)

please do the needful as early as possible

Dated: 10.09.2010

To,

Chandani Chowk, Delhi-110006

Sub: - Non-Payment of Revised Pension & Pension Arrears –reg
Ref: i.) PPO No. DMW/2008/438/RK Dated 02.04.2008
ii) PPO No. DMW/2008/438/RK Dated 20.06.2009
iii) PPO No. DMW/2008/438/RK Dated 31.07.2010
R/Sir,
I, Rohtash Kumar Jain S/o Sh. Moti Ram Jain, have resigned DMW Patiala on technical ground. My parent organization is accepted my technical resignation on dated 10/10/2007.

vide referred above, Diesel Loco Modernisation Works/Patiala has been issued three PPO regarding the pension as per revised scale, 6th CPC . Detail of pension is as given in table below.

(i) As per old PPO, Dated 02.04.2008- Monthly Pension w.e.f. 11.10.2007:
Old original pension Rs. 4845/-, Commuted portion Rs. 1938/- Net Pension after commutation Rs. 2907+dearness relief on original pension as admissible time to time.
(ii) As per revised old PPO, Dated 20.06.2009 -Monthly Pension w.e.f. 11.10.2007:
Old original pension Rs. 7793/-, Commuted portion Rs. 3117/- Net Pension after commutation Rs. 4676+dearness relief on original pension as admissible time to time.
(iii) As per revised PPO, Dated 31.07.2010- Revised Monthly Pension w.e.f. 11.10.2007:
Revised original pension Rs. 12245/-, Commuted portion Rs. 3117/-(from 11.10.2007 to 10.10.2022) and Rs. 1781/-( from 30.07.2010 to 29.07.2025) Net Revised Pension after commutation Rs. 9128 + dearness relief on original pension (i.e. Rs.12245) as admissible time to time w.e.f. 11.10.2007.

Till now I have not received the revised pension and pension arrear.

My pension branch Manager SBI, Kashmire Gate has already send my pension file to Manager SBI, Chandni chowk against file no 127, Letter no. PEN/134, Dt.25.07.09 to revise pension as per revised PPO.But no action has been taken so far.

The above said amount to be deposit (Transferred) in my Saving A/C No.20003830020 of State Bank of India (05715) inter state bus terminus, Kashmere gate, Delhi-110006.

May please arrange to review the monthly pension & Pension arrear as per revised PPO and arrange to pay revised Pension & pension arrear as early as possible.
Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,

(ROHTASH KUMAR JAIN)
SBI S.A/c No. 20003830020
Mobile No. 9810577018

To

Chandani Chowk, Delhi-110006

Reg :-non payment of arreaer of revised penssion of PPO no. 834 dt.29-04-2002(in the name of SARDARI LAL deceased, now in the name of SAROJINI DEVI)

Dear sir/ Madam 13-11-.2010
Non action of my corrigendum PPO NoPPO no. 834 dt.29-04-2002since 2006 in this regard a written complaint lodged to my parent branch on 06.04.2010, But no result so far.I am losing my interest on account of my arrears since then.
Thanking you sir.
Yours faithfully
PPO no. 834 dt. 29-04-2002
My A/C no. 10421355167
SBI Nuh Branch(0620)
Distt. Mewat (HR.)

Mob. 8826266047
Email:- balbir.singh223@gmail.com

I BECHAN JHA A CIVIL PENSIONER hereby inform you that I am having a pension a/c no. 11464647754 in SBI JAYNAGAR Branch (Bihar) code 2950 . I regret to inform you that I have not received/credited the arrear of 6 TH of pay-commisson till now. I had already infomed you earlier vide an application to Jaynagar Branch and CPPC PATNA but there has not been taken any action from your side.I have already submit my life certificate in OCT -2009 & NOV 2010. But bank had stop my pension from oct 2010 onward.

I ORIGINALLY RETIRED IN 02/10/1989 AND AFTER 15 YEARS DATED 02/10/2004 WILL GET 1/3 PORTION OF MY RESTORE OF COMMUTATION OF PENSION. BUT BANK HAS NOT RELEASE OF RESTORE OF COMMUTATION PENSION till date. So, you are requested to credit/pay in my above mentioned account with the arrear.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest & oblige.

BECHAN JHA
VAYA- JAYNAGAR
STATE- BIHAR
N Jun 6, 2011 by
deathrider0123

I MITHLESH KUMARI A CIVIL PENSIONER hereby inform you that I am having a pension a/c no. 10876034278 in SBI MUZAFFARPUR Branch (Bihar) code 2950 . I regret to inform you that I have not received/credited the arrear of 6 TH of pay-commisson till now..Revised ppo already send by treasury muzaffarpur on dated 9.03.2011 to sbi muzaffarpur( CPPC PATNA) but there has not been taken any action from your side.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest & oblige.

MITHILESH KUMARI
PPO NO – 200911142067
SBI AC NO – 10876034278
VILLAGE +PO-BARKAGAON
VIA -KANTI
DIST- MUZAFFARPUR
N Sep 7, 2011 by
satishappu

I am the son of the deceased late Smt. Appu Ambika S. bearing a/c no.01190050294 at kurar village, malad east branch, mumbai. PPO No. WR/41118/185915, As she has been expired on 03/03/2007 at native trivandrum, kerala. All the papers and passbook has been submitted in the said branch for settlement, due to non availability of time and frequent travelling i was not able to get in touch with the branch, during the visit at the branch i have been said to go to the Navi Mumbai, Pensionser settlement section with the details as the balance has been resend to the concerned branch. i also want to know how much amount is so that i can take a leave to go their for settlement. pls do the needfull.

satish kumar appu
satish93@yahoo.com
N Sep 24, 2011 by
S Chand

Dear sir

1. I have have submitted my PPO No.C/CGO/16007/2011 dt 27 Apr in SBI ADB Mohinder Garh (04946) on 27 Jul 2011. It has been sent to SBI ChandiGarh vide their letter Pen-47-2011 dt 28.072011. It was confirmed from SBI Pension cell ADB Mohinder Garh that I will get my pension by 15 Aug 2011. But a long period have been gone till to date I have not received anything.

2. I have ringed up and write mail to SBI Chandi Garh and SBI ADB Mohinder Garh but no response received from their end. I am facing a financial hazardous. My PPO is in process since a long time ie 13 May 2011.

3. I have retired on 01 Feb 2011. Almost 08 months have gone but no hope to start my pension.

4. SBI ADB Mohinder Garh has lost my original PPO from their Pension cell and refused me that PPO not received. However entry in IN BOOK Mail has been made for receiving the PPO from my record office. This type of useless bank I have not seen in my life. All other customers are crying there in bank I have seen personally in the bank. No body is listening to the customers. The Manager alone can not do anything.

5. Now I have leave the hope that I will get my pension in near future. So I am writing to you about my problem and hope you will do something. At least reply my mail that some action is going on. Awaiting for your reply with a hope.

Subhash Chand, A/C No.31515049453
EMail : skyblue.777@reddiffmail.com
Ph no. 09601597339
N Mar 5, 2012 by
vijay2018

To,

Chennai
Sir, Iam G.Saraswathi residing at kalpakkam, i received a letter from CPAO regarding of revised pension of 6th pay commission on 04.1.2012. Still now the arrear amount has not been credited. My PPO No. is 464500200162. Please take neccessary action as early as possible.

Thanking U
G.Saraswathi
N Jan 24, 2013 by
P Nageswara Rao

Chandigarh

Sir, Iam Ex-Servicemen P Nageswara Rao residing at Kakinada, District : East Godavari, State : Andhra Pradash, i am retired from my service on 30 Nov 2011. I am serving my last station in Jalandhar cantt. At my retirement time my pension account has holding at State Bank of India, Jalandhar Cantt Branch. My Account No is 20035968982. But I am transfer my account from SBI Jalandhar Cantt to SBI Venkat Nagar Branch (Kakinada). I am receive pension till Nov 2012 after Dec 2012 I am not receive my pension. Still now the pension amount has not been credited. in my account.I am suffering from financial problems. Please take necessary action as early as possible.

Thanking U