SBI -PENSION PAYMENT SERVICE - NON RELEASE OF PENSION FROM DEC/2008

ELSY FRANCIS
Pension code No: F No 150 (60) 2000-2001
Ref: Pension/KVS/CHER/1005
Sb A/C No: 10065304851 SBI, Trichy road Coimbatore 641045

I have submitted the life certificate on 29/01/2008, but till date my pension has not been released. On enquiry with Mr. Arumugam, officer at Coimbatore branch, it was informed that my documents are under process at PPC SBI Chennai. they do not know when it will be released.
I have addressed the matter to the Chief manager, SBI Coimbatore, in writing and followup over phone etc., kindly intervene.

Comments

Dear Sir

My grand father Mr. K Perambalam Ex-serviceman has expired on july2007, he was getting family pension through SBI, Mayiladuthurai branch. After his death my grand mother P.Pattu haven't get Family pension till date. we have submitted all the documents required by SBI to Mayiladuthurai branch and BI, PPC, Paris, Chennai.

Please do the neddful ASAP
A Bose

SBI persons hardly give any correct reply. SBI officials prefer not to give any receipt of customers complaints may be thats a policy of SBI.

I am fully agree with the statement that SBI Officials don't take care for any problem of the customer.They also do favour for known persons.

I AM B.D.RAJWAL, P.P.P.NO.E.D.P.C, D.A.D, C/1608206 19-01-2007 not rellige yet

I too agree with above sufferer that SBI is not caring their customers about quires, since its become centralise pension centre at belapur. I an ex-serviceman from Navy wing is holding pension account No 1053747733-2 with SBI, keep informing that I am not getting pension as per PCDA(P)Allhabad circular no 350 table 57 wef 01 Jan 2006 since 12 Apr 2008 through several request letters with all proofs and my bank is also further fowarded complaints to CCPC Belapur with covering letter. Inspite of sending several letters, this month also they credited 3385/- which supose tobe 3849/- as per above quoted letter. When I tried to contact on tel no 022 27565475 extn 21 the SBI person advised me to raise complaint through your bank, than only it will be dealed which I was doing since 12 Apr 2008. Therefore it is humbled requested to the complain listner that look into the matter and advised CCPC Belapur to resolve matter as early as possible to avoid financiel hardship. I shall be very much great full if you pull me out from this truble. Thanking you ! Regards

From: SHAIKH MOHAMMED AKHTAR Date: 10th Feb'2009
RETD TECH. OFFICER (VRDE AHMEDNAGAR)
Present Address: B-403, LUNKAD ORCHIDS,
NEAR JOGGERS PARK, VIMANNAGAR,
PUNE-411014

TO: THE MANAGER (PENSIONER’S SECTION)
STATE BANK OF INDIA,
MAIN BRANCH,
AHMEDNAGAR-414001

I retired from my service on 31st December 2005 as a Technical Officer `B’ from Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (VRDE) Ahmednagar, a Ministry of Defence Department. My Pension’s Savings bank account No.11118012026. Sir, as per the Govt. declaration the person who retires from Services on or before 31st December 2005 is to get enhanced arrears of pension and is to be calculated by the SBI and the payment of arrears is to be added in respective accounts. Sir, in my case no arrears of pension has been added.
Hence, I request you to go through the matter and do the needful. .
An early action is requested.

My PENSION PAYMENT ORDER NO. C/MISC/16870/2006

Ref Nos. 1. PPO No.462950800347 A/c No. 10912167960
3. PPO No.462950800398 A/c No. 10912167959

Enhanced revision of pension based on VI th Central Pay Commission recommendation the pension payment might be Rs.3500/- for the above PPO holders. But till date the Pension Payment made to us Rs.1275/- only and 40% of arrears amount upto August, 2008 worked about Rs.28, 440/- has to be credited in our account respectively. we sincerely hope that you will do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking you sir

Dear SBI CPPC CELL
Chandani Chowk Delhi

Sub – Family Pension PPO Number - 239039701617 (N.K Abraham)

My Father was Late Shri N.K Abraham and he had a pension account with SBI BANSWARA RAJASTHAN
327001,

He was a Ex Service Man before death CRPF at least 10 years,

My Father was getting pension without any delay from SBI till his Death 13 Oct 2007,
Butd after his death on 13 0ct 2007 we submitted all the documents/ Files to Transfer His pension in to family pension in the name of my mother Ms.Saramma Abraham SBI a/c - 10904228426 with same Branch BANSWARA RAJASTHAN 327001,

so we Submitted all the Files /Documents and So the SBI Banswara Branch and the same branch also Dispatch the File to DELHI CPPC Cell Chandani Chowk Submitted that on 13/01/09,
still pending ? There is no internal communication with the department?
so sir pls do the Need full urgently,

We are trying to this procedure not from 13/01/09 but from the 2007 so we know that govt work will take time but i regret to say the SBI and CRPF DELHI BIKAJI CAMAPLACE are delayed ( 2007 - 2008 Dec ) and Further delayed from SBI BANSWARA and Delhi Branch, (Jan 09 till March ) there is no Coordination within the Organisation and there is no Feed back to Customer/ Family person,

It was also i would like to tell you that we both mother and my self visited delhi 2 times for this purpose,

We know that this work is not done in one day but at least 3 month but here
it was Delayed to 19-20 Month so pls do needful,

If there is any info needed pls send me mail or call me on 09911917532 delhi number
Or pls tell my mother she is in Banswara Rajasthan - 09785054365

with regards
Sino Abraham
09911917532
malkhan

sir
I aged 90yrs residennt of 219, Rajpura, Gurmandi, Delhi-110007 retired from Nrthn. Railway requesting you to release the pension arrears at the earliest. After making much pursuation, I could not get any postive reuslt from the Bank.

My S.B.I. A/C No. 10851490831, Branch : Delhi University.

ajpura,
nssv09

Ref Nos.
1. PPO No.462950800347 A/c No. 10912167960
3. PPO No.462950800398 A/c No. 10912167959

Enhanced revision of pension based on VI th Central Pay Commission recommendation the pension payment might be Rs.3500/- for the above PPO holders. But till date the Pension Payment made to us Rs.1275/- only and 40% of arrears amount has to be credited in our account respectively. we sincerely hope that you will do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking you sir

1. I am retired from Service wef 01 Nov 2008. My PPO Number is S/046382/2008 (ARMY)
2. Till date I am not received any Pension as per 6th CPC, not received any arrears from Jan 2006 to 01 Nov 2008 and also not received board pension. I am a case of PIVD L4-5 with Degenerative Changes in LMC P3 (Permanent)
3. Recently I have received a letter pertaining to my Hony Nb/Sub Rank, the name misspelled. This is a second incident happened previously in my ECHS Card also misspelled and whitener correction held with AMC Records, my original application forwarded to AMC Records and the same returned to me unactioned. I have already fwd a letter to AMC Records if anything related to this please clarify with my previous unit i.e., Military Hospital Jabalpur. The correction held in my district TRICHUR. Instead of TRICHUR, ECHS Card issued TRICHY. The clerk dealing has done this mistake because of his unawareness of place and afterwards his withstand. I am not blaming any individual but this is a fact, please ask the original from Military Hospital Jabalpur, and then you have to understand what is right and what is wrong. Presently I am not taking any ECHS facilities due to this reason.
4. This is for your info & necessary action please

In similar circumstances, my pension has also been not released. I am a retired Central Govt Pensioner from General category. I submitted the life certificte but was told to do it again as the previous one was not traceable. I have done it again personally at Kolkata SBI Southern Avenue Branch on 03.03.09. But my Pension has not been released till date. My Pension details are- PPO 135729800254 dated 5/98, SBI Southern Avenue Savings Account No-11074714316. My Pension payment is held up from March'08 itself. Please help.
nssv09

Sir REMINDER

The Following Pension Holders have not received both 40% Enhanced Pension Arrears and revised pension amount (ie. Rs. 3500/ per month instead of Rs.1275/-) We have given a letter for the same along with working sheet to your local Bank (SBI, Kalpakkam) few months back

1. PPO No.462950800347 A/c No. 10912167960
3. PPO No.462950800398 A/c No. 10912167959

We request you take necessary steps to credit the same on SOS basis

My revised pension has been fixed incorrectly. I submitted the required details to sbi Faridabad who have sent to the main CPPC SBI br, Delhi long back. no one has attended to my request till date. even I tried to speak on phone to the concerned official. Mr. Sharma who is said to be the concerning to my case does not keep his phone in order, which is defective since long. I happen to get mob no. of Mr. Khaneija, the Chief manager SBI main br delhi, who regularly attended the phone, but no one seems to be obeying his instructions. I have sent number of emails to this br, but Mr. Khaneijas all the times told me that, no emails have been received by them. the SBI staff has been befooling this officer. I have sent my complaint to the helpline as well to the dgm and they have forwarded it to the concerned br; yet no action has been taken as yet in the matter. The SBI system of working seems to have been totally failure. I really do not no to whom shall I complain about my problem. My tel no is 01542492033, email krishanlaljaspal@yahoo.co.in. can this problem be looked into it? Is their any authority to investigate the matter and have courage to take strict action to the entire chain of the SBI branch? Rather, the defaulters should be suspended forthwith till the matter is investigated and proved otherwise. Such undisciplined staff must be dismissed since they disrepute the name of such a important leading national bank.
It is further noticed that the fixation or re-fixation of pension has been centralized by the SBI, which is the main cause of theproblem. The SBI pension disbursing banks’ br/authorities must be permitted to fix/refix the pension. The bank auth must consider this point. If it is done the pensioners can visit the banks to get their problems resolved.

The State Bank of India's management has been completely failed to manage the duistribution of pansion othrough their centralised system. Resulting which poor pesioners and their widows are suffering. A personel who is totaly depending on the penson and not geting since Dec 2008 how he will manage his family and other liabilities. I have seen telephone and electrical connection have been disconnected due to non payment of their Bills. SBI staff not responding properly they and paming responsibilities to each others.

PPO No S/031583/2005(Army)

Bank Accont No 11721746312 State Bank of India Dineshpur(Code No 5309)

I have not received my pension since Dec 2008 and also not received 40% of arrears till date. On liaising with SBI authorities they are stating the your documents have been submitted to SBI Chandni Chowk New Delhi and we are not responsible for further action. In case you are in huri then go the delhi and settle your promembe the SBI Chadni Chowk.

Due to no receipt of my pension since Dec 2008, I am facing finacial hardship and unable to pay necessary dues against me. Please let me know as to why I am being punshed without doing any offence. Is it my offence, I had served for the nation and believed on SBI? In case the SBI auth are failed to manage to distribution of pension the the should approach the authorities concern stating that they will not distribute the pension and responsibitities should be give other nationalased /private banks.

Respected Sir,
My PPO No W.R./41618/410720 issued by N.W. rly Jaipur on 1.10.08 in favour of K.N. Nagar Jodhpur a/c no 3018704506-9.
but after a lapsed of 9 months pension is still awaited.Kindly isssue immediately Sir,
Monika khyani
Mobile No.9414449333

his email is regarding the revised pension of my deseased father's pension which is yet reviesed yet my mother is not getting the due for which she is liable,
her ppo no is 496349309452.
i wish the reviesed pension will be taken care of.
hoping to get an early and healthy response and quick aciton.
regards
manjul

this email is regarding the revised pension of my deceased father's pension which is not revised till date, yet my mother is not getting the due for which she is liable.
her ppo no is 496349309452, and state bank of india branch pithoragarh a/c no is 1088693249-6
i wish the revised pension will be taken care of.
hoping to get an early and timely response.
regards
manjul

MY FATHER HRI MAHADEO NARAYAN SHRIKHANDE HAS BEEN RETIRED FROM DAMOH H.Q. JABALPUR DIVISION FROM CENTRAL RAILWAY . HE IS 83 YRS OLD AND HAD REQUESTED MANY A TIMES TO THE AUTHORITES CONCERNED OF STATE BANK OF INDIA FOR SETTLEMENT OF HIS FAMILY PENSION . BUT SO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN TO UPDATE THE PENSION AS PER 6TH C P C GUIDE LINES. IN THIS CONNECTION NO COOPERATION HAS BEEN EFFECTED BY ANY OF THE BANK OFFICIAL. . EVEN I HAD MADE A COMPLAINT TO THEIR SPECIAL CELL OF BOMBAY OFFICE AS PER THEIR ADVICE BUT TO VAIN.
To,
The Manager,
State Bank of India
Jaiprakash Nagar Branch
Br. Code 9058
Nagpur 400025

As per my pass book entry following amounts has been credited as under.

40% Arrears Rs. 8330 29-09-2008
Monthly pension Rs 4752 29.12.2008
Monthly pension Rs 8943 29.01.2009
Monthly pension Rs 4752 26.02.2009

I further humbly request your good self to kindly take up the matter accordingly to the authorities concerned immediately and all dues in lieu of basic pension, dearness allowances, grade pay, old age benefit i.e. 20% of the basic, and medical allowance to be included in my monthly pension as per 6th CPC guidelines.
Personal details are as under
My date of birth is 23 rd September 1925
Date of appointment was 25th September 1950.
Date of retirement was 30 June 1979 .
Please do needful as early as possible .

Thanking your honour.
Yours sincerely.

(Mahadeo Narayan Shrikhande)

FEEDBACK RECEIVED FROM CUSTOMER COMPLAINT

Please receive details of form submitted by internet user on the SBI web site .

Complaint Ticket Number : CC-1237907837140

Name : MAHADEO NARAYAN SHRIKHANDE
M N SHRIKHANDE FLAT NO. 201 RAJARAM PALACE AMAR SANJAY HSC SOCIETY 29/30 SHAYAM NAGAR NAGPUR 440015
Account Number: 1104601868
Branch Name: JAIPRAKASH NAGAR NAGPUR BR.CODE 9058
Email : rm_shrikhande@rediffmail.com
Phone No :
Mobile No : 9890278205
Product : Others (Please give details below)
Complaint : Pensions - ension Allowances not credited
Message : To, The Manager, State Bank of India Jaiprakash Nagar Branch Br. Code 9058 Nagpur 400025 Subject:- Discrepancy in monthly pension amount of M.N. SHRIKHANDE central Railway pensioner PPO NO. CR /681 - SB A/C NO. 1104601868 there of .. Reference:- My previous letter addressed to The Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer Jabalpur on dated 30 th-Jan-2009 Dear Sir, With reference to above, I have to state that there is discrepancy in disbursement of monthly pension in my SB A/C NO. 1104601868 as well as the details about my personal information in the sheet provided by the bank. As per my pass book entry following amounts has been credited as under. 40 Arrears Rs. 8330 29-09-2008 Monthly pension Rs 4752 29.12.2008 Monthly pension Rs 8943 29.01.2009 Monthly pension Rs 4752 26.02.2009 I am surprised to note that the calculation of monthly pension has not been incorporated as per the guidelines of 6TH CPC and discrepancy has been found in the disbursement amount of Rs 4752 in feb 2009 as a monthly pension instead of Rs 8943, which should be corrected by your honor in my account. I further humbly request your good self to kindly take up the matter accordingly to the authorities concerned immediately and all dues in lieu of basic pension, dearness allowances, grade pay, old age benefit i.e. 20 of the basic, and medical allowance to be included in my monthly pension as per 6th CPC guidelines. Personal details are as under My date of birth is 23 rd September 1925 Date of appointment was 25th September 1950. Date of retirement was 30 June 1979 . Please do needful as early as possible . Thanking your honour. Yours sincerely. (Mahadeo Narayan Shrikhande) Enclosure& - Copy of my letter addressed to financial adviser & CAO central Railway Jabalpur.

SBI -PENSION PAYMENT SERVICE - NON RELEASE OF PENSION FROM DEC/2008