SBI saving bank A/C - bank timings

BROJO BONDHU SAHU
I, Brojo Bondhu Sahu, having Saving Bank A/c No: 308500 72553 at Venkateswara Mitta Branch, Visakhapatnam. If, I wish to make any transaction at 14:00 Hrs to 14:45 Hrs in the Branch all the counter are closed for lunch break, Only one counter opened for period of 20 minutes (i.e 14:00 Hrs to 14:20 Hrs) and the same counter also closed for lunch break. But all display boards of the bank are showing working hours 10:00 Hrs to 16:00 Hrs. The same matter was discussed with counter Executive, Executive was simply saying that in this matter you are talk with our Branch Manager or other wise wait for Half an Hour for lunch Break or close your Saving Bank A/c, because State Bank of India at present no need any Saving Bank Accounts.

In this connection I was meet to Branch Manager for clarification of timings, the Branch Manager also stated that there is an un- official lunch Break for Thirty Minutes. In view of the above I request you to kindly change the Display board timings and clearly motioned that there is lunch break time. Other wise most of the customers are facing lot of trouble, and they are planning their works according to Bank Business Hours.

An early action in this regard it is highly appreciated.
Complaint comments 0 Comments