s.b.i.co.in - Clerical requirement of S.B.I.

NAVEEN KUMAR
Dear Sir

I am tyring to submit by online clerical recuitment form from 2 days.But after second page of application it shows some error, by that process do not continue .

Please do the needful as soon as possible .But before 25.05.08 by that we can submit our apllications easily.

Naveen Kumar
From -Sonepat

Comments

I huv applied for the 'clerical requirment' but i don't huv any idea what type of questions will come in the theory exam.

Thanks.

Thanks.

good afternoon sir,

i am abdul nadeem turki.i have lost my original payment reciept..i dont have payment reciept so can i attend your exam or not.because i've to travel 120 kilometers from bijapur to gulbarga.and plaease reply me how can i do for attending your exam please reply before 1st march.

Dear Sir

i am Ravi, my clark exam today.but i have not my roll no. and exam centre my registation number--828582. so pls hepl me

deepika

dear sir,
i dont know that when the last date of reqiurment of SBI and which seats of gen. catgroy. plz give me details my website.

Can u give me some idea? plz reply & send it to my e-mail a/c.

I am aditya, ass clericcal exam.so plz give me some idea for prepation xam.
Ihave no idea what boki read.

sir
i have done three year diploma of computer engg. from chotu Ram Polytechnic Rohtak (haryana).
i got 56% marks in diploma . i want to ask that can i fill the form of clerk post in sbi bank.

plz send me message
id - anilrohilla50@yahoo.in

thanks.

first of all thanks to SBI, dr sir, i got a news about SBI clerks posts but i don, t know how to filllup the form online.if u can plz send the prosses.thanq

i want to fill the form but i have not the site for online form submit so give me the form submit site.

thax jai singh

sir or madam
i have not got my call letter pls sir contact me my new mobile no. 9403531220 & my mail
pls contact me
sondev

reqarment of sbi

dear sir,
i dont know that when the last date of reqiurment of SBI and which seats of obc. catgroy. plz give me details my website.

Curriculum Vitae
MALA DAMBAL .M Mala Dambal.M
D/O M.M. Dambal
W/O Prashant
Gadahg-Dt
Hombal-Tq

E-MAIL: mala612@rediffmail.com MOBILE :+917795816172 / 9972093747
OBJECTIVE

To work in technically challenging and professionally satisfying environment and be a useful employee to the organization.
QUALIFICATION

B.COM & Waiting for M.COM Final Year Result
EDUCATION

Course Name School/College Name University Percentage obtained Year of Passing
S.S.L.C Girls Junior College S.S.L.C Board, Karnataka. 40.32 2003
P.U.C
Science Girls Junior College P.U.Board, Karnataka. 44.00 2005
B.COM SUBN Theosophical Womens College Bijapur University 54.08 2008
M.COM Karnataka state open university Manasagangotri-Mysore Mysire university 54.8 2010

TECHNICAL SKILLS

Computer Knowledge:- Basic Computer & Tally 7.2 Version
STREANGTHS
• Ability to learn fast.
• Good in team work.
• Interested in hard work.

PERSONAL DETAIL:
Name Mala Dambal M
Father’s name Murugappa M Dambal
Gender Female
Languages Known English, Kannada, Hindi.
Hobbies Listening to music, Playing Chess, Internet Surfing.
Place Hospet
The details given above are true to the best of my knowledge.

Mala Dambal M
A Jan 8, 2011 by
gnisha

I Nisha gupta has been resigsted my self for cleark exam which will be held on
16-01-2011 but till date I have not yet recived nither my registration number. nore admit card for the same exam please forward as earliest.
If I will not appeared in the exam due to above SBI will be haved responsible for this
same. My deposit general number is 066711987 date 07-10-2010 form SBI sindhi colony banipark ( branch code -6492)
my e-mail id gnisha080188@yahoo.com, nisha.guptanisha.gupta88@gmail.com
contact number 09414780924
NISHA GUPTA

s.b.i.co.in - Clerical requirement of S.B.I.

Company: s.b.i.co.in