SBI,RACPC,JEEVAN DEEP BUILDING/KOLKATA, SBI SPECIAL HOME LOAN - UNNECESSARY DELAY IN RELEASING SECURITY DEPOSIT TAKEN AGAINST HOME LOAN

PS KAR
SUB: UNNECESSARY DELAY RELEASING INTERIM SECURITY DEPOSITS BY SBI/RACPC, KOLKATA( REF: HOME LOAN A/C: 30708390107, ISSUED MARCH"2009).
SIR,
I HAVE DEPOSITED SECURITY DEPOSIT (WORTH: RS. 2,93,635/-) , BEFORE SANCTION OF ABOVE MENTIONED SPECIAL HOME LOAN ON 09/3/2009 AT SBI/RACPC/KOLKATA.
THE FINAL REGISTRATION OF THE HOME HAD TAKEN PLACE AT ADSR(BEHALA) ON 26/3/2010 AND THE ORIGINAL IGR COPY WAS TAKEN BY THE LAWER OF SBI ON THE SAME DAY AT BEHALA.
ALREADY FOUR MONTHS HAVE PASSED, BUT I DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM THE BRANCH, REGARDING RETURN OF MY ABOVE MENTIONED INTERIM SECURITY DEPOSITS.
WHEN CAN I GET RETURN OF THE INTERIM SECURITES FROM THE BRANCH? PLS . REPLY.
PS KAR( psk_dgp @rediffmail.com). dated 13/8/2010.

Comments

Santosh Kumar State Bank of India  - India

Loan outstanding issue - SBI

I had applied for a Personal loan through HDFC. through their verification with CIBIL it was found that there is an outstanding against my name. This outstanding was on some SBI account, I have never used any of the SBI services nor used/own their cards. I have raised this issue with all the their Grievance cells but none are able to help nor redirect me to the right person.

I am not getting any favourable response from anyone within SBI, have written mails to Dgm Customer care too but has not proved useful
K.V.PRASHANTH State Bank of India  - India

CAn i refund my Deposit - SBI

Dear,
I am Prashanth From A.P
As i had recently Deposited Rs.9000/- in the wrong SBI A/c No.
A/c Holder:
Name. Alok Kumar Pareek
A/c no. 30497154508

I request to Refund my Deposit in my A/c 30685336970
Name.K.V.Prashanth

Branch SBi karimagar

As i dont know him and through bank recently i had found that the holder with drawl his total amount.

Plz Refund my amount back...
Prabakaran State Bank of India  - India

Improper response from officials/Security - State Bank of India

Dear All,

I had went to Ayanavaram,Chennai-23 SBI Bank ATM Centre (in Bharath Pertroleum Bunk) for withdrawing money,and i had waited for more than 20 minutes,suddendly the security had closed the ATM centre without any prior intimation,then we had asked the reason for that but there is no response from the security and he had used vulgour words on us.Not only this time lot of our collegues has got the same experience in the same ATM centre.This is not the proper way to treat the consumers/customers.We are using the same ATM centre for past 11/2 years and we had faced a lot of problems in the same ATM like closing the ATM without prior intimation,improper response etc.

Because of this incident , i am very much distrubed & i don't want to be a customer in this bank.

Here i requesting the SBI higher officials to take action on that security immediately and please avoid this kind of misbehaviness from Security Personels.
Mohammed Fahad Ali State Bank of India  - India

Respected Sir,

I Md Fahad Ali occ:-Press Correspondece [Yakeen Daily] Elder b/o Md Fawaz ali Holding an Acc/30481776388. Malakpet Branch, Hyderabad. We got credited with an Amount of 15, 000rs on 12-10-2009 and on 16-10-2009 Bank debited 5, 800rs from our account without Notice. When asked to bank for the Reasoning no one is giving us proper answer. I asked the manager she informed me on 27-07-2009 some 5800rs extra amount have been debited from our account and there deducted it now. How can it be possible to debit extra amount from an A.T.M. I was already credited with an Amount of 3800rs In my account which i debited on 28-07-09.

She said me some silly answers like may be on the day 27-07-09 after my withdrawal of 1500rs and 200rs respectively. Some third party might have withdrawn extra amount of 5800. Inspite of my credit of 3800rs how the third party have withdrawn extra amount of 5800rs from my account when i was having my ATM card and Cheque book with me.
I am totally clueless how can this could be possible. If any third party would have withdrawn the amount than how can my pass-book dint show me an extra withdrawal. How possible any one can with draw the extra amount from my account. Why would bank provide any third person an extra amount without my notice to debit that amount later from me.
Sir, I am badly trapped in this thing. I dont know what to do. I got your address from some officials of State Bank they said me to inform you. I have to pay fesses for colleges of my younger siblings and have to settle them, before {monday 26-10-09} as exams are Commencing.
Asking for some needful help in the Matter.

Thanking you,

S.A. Shah lane Colony,
Old Malakpet.
Hyderabad. 500036
Anshra Pradesh, India
RAJEEV.R. CHANDRAN SBI,RACPC,JEEVAN DEEP BUILDING/KOLKATA, SBI SPECIAL HOME LOAN  - India

non-receipt of sanction order and other related documents/correspondences of car loan sanctioned - loan for purchase of car

At the outset, I Wish you a Happy New Year. I have taken loan for Rs. 2,68,000/- from your esteemed organisation for the purchase of car, for which I am grateful to your organisation for sanctioning the same quickly. I have paid the first EMI on 10.01.2010. I have spoken to your executive, Nr. Mani (vannan or maran), umpteem times for the past 20 days requesting him to send me the order of sanction of loan amount for purchase of Car & other related documents as the same are required to be submitted by me to my office for having purchased the car. Initially, he said they have been sent by Courier but so far it was not received by me. This happened about 15 days back. I think even if he had come by walk from your office, I would have received the same a week back. But this has not happened. From day before yesterday onwards, he said that he would be sending the concerend page of the order by fax but this has not happened so far. From yesterday afternoon onwards, he has not been attending to my calls also. With great difficulty and from another telephone no. when I had given a call, he had responded this morning. Is this response good enough in this competitive world. I don't think so. Now, he gives a version that I should come and collect the documents from your office, without even bothering to give me the address of the office. If this is so, what about the documents sent from your office about 15 days back. Don't you think that it is right on your part to pull up the Courier for such an act of inconvenience caused to me. Sir, I sincerely hope that you would respond to this mail from me and send me the related order and documents. I don't even no my Agreement No. to quote for my future correspondences with you, Sir, This is a very sorry state of affair. Expecting early action and reply from you, Sir.

Can u plz. tell how long will it take to sanction of my home loan. I have submitted the relevent documents on 7th of this month.
plz. reply
sharma bangalore State Bank of India  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

DELAY IN RELEASE OF HOME LOAN - SBI Home Loan

DEAR ALL,
PLEASE NOTE THAT SBI RACPC IS VERY SLOW IN PROCESSING HOME LOAN APPLICATIONS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT INSPITE OF TUFF COMPITATION THE BANK IS NOT AT ALL SERIOUS ABOUT CUSTOMERS.
I REQUEST SBI MANAGEMENT TO LOOK INTO THE SAME IMMEIDATELY.

REGARDS,
SHARMA

Today i contacted RACPC kolkata Jeevan deep building over phone 033-2288
2971 for giving me an oppertunity to talk Mr S.S Mondal Manager. But the
receptionist told very rudely that it is not possible to talk, you have to come
here for talking with him.why so? I am also a senior Govt officer working with
CIL and posted in Dhanbad.I have some problem in getting my house building
last installment loan. Why can not i talk with him over telephone? For this small problem i have to go to kolkata. It is quite reproachful.

Indranil Mukherjee

The receptionist Mrs. Debarchana Nag is very very RUDE.

Hi my name is Rajesh Christopher working in Wipro Ltd. I am enquiring about the letter which has come from jamshedpur for the verification process, i still did not recieve any phone call from the bank and my home loan is pending, this is not a complain but it just a enquiry, i am giving my letter number

RACPC/10-11/GKJ/955
N Jan 16, 2011 by
KRISHNA KUMAR PANDEY

1. At the outset, I would like ot introduce myself as Krishna Kumar Pandey an Army personal presently posted with Headquarters 33 Armoured Divison.

2. I have taken a home lona while I was posted with Headquarters Bengal Area, Kolkata through SBI Fort William. My loan Ac/ No is 30865510684. When I posted out form Kolkata to my new unit, i have informed the same to your bank vide my letter No 14846849/KKP/Pers dated 05 Nov 2009. Prior to write this complaint i have writted many times to your bank for my account statement and other related documents to produce before my department for the purpose of income tax. Till the date i have not received the documents which i asked for. This has been worse effected on my financial status.

2. Once agains, may i request your kind honour to forward my accout statement (mentioning the deduction of money) and other related papers. I shall be ever grateful to you for this act of kindness. My present unit/correspondence address is follow :- Hav KK Pandey, HQ 33 Armoured Division (A), PIN-908501, C/o 56 APO
N Jan 19, 2011 by
saraf_rohit2006@yahoo.co.in State Bank of India  - Surat, Gujarat, India

unnecessary documents - SBI

SBI home loan division is asking for unnecessary Eg:-Third party accounts for bifurcation of remuneration of the directors. Which just required by SEBI not for the purpose of loan
N Jan 25, 2011 by

Jeevan Deep Building
Kolkata.

Ref.: Loan Account No. 30916376471
Sub : Non-Return of Security Submitted

As you may kindly see from your records that vide above indicated loan account number, Rs5, 32, 000/- was disbursed to us as home loan towards which EMI was fixed at Rs.5, 496/- per month.

At the time of submitting application, your bank had inter alia demanded certain Security with condition that once registration of the flat is done and the sale deed is submitted to the bank, said security shall be impromptu returned. Accordingly, for facilitating the loan, we had submitted Kisan Visas Patra (KVP) certificates issued by Post Office to the extent of Rs. 1, 50, 000 /- face value on 10.9.09. Copy of Security Delivery Letter enclosed as Annexure-1.

Thereafter, Registration of the flat for which loan was to be disbursed, was done on 12.10.09 and said document was collected by the bank on the very same day and thus cheque amounting to said lone was handed over to us on 12.10.09.

In view of aforesaid, I once request for immediate return of all the KVPs, as per Annexure-1, you are requested to take necessary action at your end.

Yours truly

( Kakoli Sen )
Mob:9830869534
N Jan 31, 2011 by
binmaladas

I am Binmala Das applying for a home loan at this Jeevan Deep SBI branch.I have submitted all documents from my side on December 9th.But still the loan is not finalised.My land lord is giving pressure on me to do it fast otherwise he will sell someone else or try in other bank.I am very disappointed for this attitude of bank towards the loan.Please help me .
N Mar 23, 2011 by
afroz_indian

I visited Jeevandeep for the first time, I must say I got a corporate treatment, especially from a staff Ms. Payel in RACPC. Though it was just for the sake of enquirying about Home Loan, but the treatment, behaviour, professionalism and work culture was outstanding. Good to see SBI changing for good. Complaints might crop sometime, but Im sure with staff like Ms Payel Ganguly, SBI has a bright future.

Md. Afroz Alam

The Chief Manager
SBI Home Loan
RACPC
Jeevan Deep, Kolkata

Please note that I took a home loan from your branch (loan a/c no.: 30662332474) in 2009. I would like to settle my loan and pay the outstanding principal by April, 2011. Since I have retired from my service, I am in a position to pay back the loan with my terminal benefits. Please advise the outstanding principal as on April 25, 2011. I have paid the necessary EMI up to April 2011. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Ramendra Sundar Sarkar
Flat D and E, Classic Tower
19B Dharmatala Road, Kasba, Kolkata 700042
Cell: 8902083474
Email: ramendrasarkar08@gmail.com
N May 15, 2011 by
omanu01 SBI,RACPC,JEEVAN DEEP BUILDING/KOLKATA, SBI SPECIAL HOME LOAN  - Purnea zone, Purnea, Bihar, India

Delay on home loan of 2 years - S.B.I./HOME LOAN EMPLOYEE

An employee named S. K. Das(Zonal branch) has taken all the pepars needed for home loan(of Madhaw kant jha, J.C.I.Ltd. Bahadurganj) before two years and we have fulfilled all the process required for loan. But still loan has not senctioned. Please do proper action on it. Consumers court is our last ray of faith.
N May 19, 2011 by
someraj

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have choose a flat to buy, which is re-sale and the current owner is having home loan with SBI.

I want to know can I buy this property?? secondly can I transfer his home loan in my name.
The existing loan account no. (This is of the current owner)=30769004576 and it is in the name of Mr. Sumit Kundu.
Request you to please check and confirm can I go ahead and but this flat and can I get this loan transffer in my own name.

Someraj Paul
098300 12069
N Aug 24, 2011 by
karuna sindhu upadhyay

The AGM,
State Bank of India, RACPC
Jeevan Deep Building
Kolkata.

With due respect I like to inform you that I have changed my address
from -PASCHIM BARISHA GOVT.HSG.ESTATE, FLAT-R/L-4, KOL-63

TO
82G(137/38), JAIGIRGHAT ROAD [PLOT-8], KOL-63.
So, you are requested to make all correspondences to the above changed address. My Home Loan A/C No.3161862277.

Thanking You,

From: sbi.04605@sbi.co.in <sbi.04605@sbi.co.in>
Subject: ANIMESH CHATTERJEE HOME LOAN CASE
To: bumba_sampa@yahoo.co.in, dgm.customer@sbi.co.in
Date: Tuesday, 3 January, 2012, 10:40 AM

We have taken regular follow up from the branch and still the file is with RACPC they need to their office verification for the sanction process but still they have not done the same.

-----ANIMESH CHATTERJEE <bumba_sampa@yahoo.co.in> wrote: -----

From: ANIMESH CHATTERJEE <bumba_sampa@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: FOR HOME LONE
To: "sbihelpline lhokol" <sbihelpline.lhokol@sbi.co.in>
Date: Monday, 2 January, 2012, 1:40 PM

sir i am wetting for long time but no one response, at present file RECPC OFFICE AT JEEVAN DEEP pls pls sir do the need full.

--- On Mon, 19/12/11, sbihelpline lhokol <sbihelpline.lhokol@sbi.co.in> wrote:

From: sbihelpline lhokol <sbihelpline.lhokol@sbi.co.in>
Subject: Re: FOR HOME LONE
To: "ANIMESH CHATTERJEE" <bumba_sampa@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Monday, 19 December, 2011, 11:49 AM

We acknowledge receipt of your mail dt. 17.12.2011. The matter has been
referred to branch sbi.04605@sbi.co.in & the controller of the branch for their
needful We will revert you on hearing from them.Please bear with us for
some time.

Cc: dgm.customer@sbi.co.in
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 8:40 PM
Subject: FOR HOME LONE

SIR
I am applied for a home lone to kolkata nagerbazar branch on 01.10.2011 but i am still suffring. pls do the need full.

sampa chatterjee

burdwan west bengal
mob-9434188636

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. ---