Sbt - NON RECEIPT OF PPO AND PENSION

DINESAN K on Jul 19, 2011
I AM AN EX-SERVICE MAN,RETIRED ON JANUARY OF 2011. I GOT MY PPO ON 11 JUNE 2011.DUE TO THE IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR OF SBT KASARGOD IT WAS TWO WEEK LATE TO SEND THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.NOW AGAIN TWO WEEK HAS PASSED AND STILL THE AMOUNT (703149) IS NOT CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT. NOBODY IN THE PENSION CELL ATTEND THE CALL AND GIVE A HOPEFULL RESPONSE, YESTERDAY I CALLED ARROUND 25 TIMES. AS A PERSON SERVING IN ARMY FOR LAST 19 YEARS THIS IS HEARTING MY FEELINGS. I HEREBY ANNOUNCE MY INCONVENIENCE AND I LOST BELIVE IN THE SBT.

Yours faithfully
DINESAN K

Comments

N Dec 6, 2011 by
SIVARAMAN NAIR P

From To
P.Sivaraman, THE CHIEF MANAGER,
Prasanthi, STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE,
Mettupalayam, CPPC, HEAD OFFOCE,
KOLLENGODE, Pin. 678506 POOJAPPURA., KOLLENGODE 678 506.
PH. O4923—263011 THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.

Sub: Pension – Kerala Govt. – Fixation of –regd.
Ref : 1) Copy of Appendix I with an attachment
2) G.O. (P) No. 85/Fin/2011 dt. 26—2—2011
3) G.O. (P) No. 87/Fin/2011 dt. 28—2—2011
4) G.O. (P) No. 389/Fin/2011 dt. 15—9—2011
I submit the following for your consideration and early action.
As per ref. 3 cited above I had submitted 4 copies of Appendix I with an attachment for each copy (Copy of Appendix I with attachment is enclosed). As per para 3 of ref. 3 my consolidated pension comes (BP+12% Fitment + 64% DR = 4795 + 576 + 3069) to Rs. 8440/- only which is less than half of the revised scale of my pay scale. My revised scale of pay as per annexure XII of pay revision order (Ref. 3 above) is 18740—33680. In my covering letter and Appendix I, I had clearly stated this. So my pension ought to have been fixed half of 18740 (18740/2 = 9370/-) and Family pension 5622/- . This fact was brought to the notice of the section clerk and Branch Manager of this branch.
As clear instructions has come through ref. 4 cited above (Copy enclosed) I request the matter nay be taken up soon and my pension revised accordingly.
Yours faithfully,

Kollengode,
4—11—2011. (P. SIVARAMAN,
Encl: 4 sheets SB A/C No. 57042892624)
N May 7, 2013 by
skkutty

To

The Chief Manager CPPC
Trivandrum

Sir/Madam

I am an EX-Service man retired from IAF on JULY 2009. I have received salary arrears from IAF and the details are given below.

Original PPO No 08/14/B/13240/2009 dated 20 Nov 09 Corrigendum PPO NO 08/14/B/Corr/81973/2010 dated 11May 11. CORROSP; PPO NO 08/14/B/Corr/82714/2012 dated 09 Jan 13.

Pension A/C No 67067744934 in SBT Purakkad, ALAPPUZHA (Dist) Code No.2018.

THE CASH IS NOT CREDITED TILL DTAE.

Please do the necessary action and this will be a great help for me and my family.

Thank you and regards.
N Jan 13, 2014 by
Samu

The most untrustable, unfaithful, unscrupulous, lazy criminals "R cals" Stupi, Idiots from GMO to the clerk in State Bank of Travancore . They paid my disability pension after more than five years continuous writing, calls and emails. They said the PPO is missing/lost.

The fixed Medical Allowance sanctioned from December 1997 to all the pensioners those do not avail CGHS facilities is not paid to foreign pensioners. When I asked about it continuously they said the pensioners living in foreign countries may not be eligible ( as if the payment is made from their ancestral property and parents earnings, mother fukkers) .They said clarification is being sought from Govt of India. No more action, no replies, no clarification no payments. The Govt ordered to make the payment but still they sleep on the papers. Govt departments issue instructions but the SBT Idiots never follow.

PPO and other insured mail (papers) received by them are used as pads for women and toilet paper in bath/toilet rooms. Otherwise how these documents are lost in their custody. Gold ornaments and other valuable deposits may be missing/lost due to rat and mouse and white ant affects. or possibly, the staff stole and hide. Shameless PDA. DO NOT TRUST THEM. DO NO BUSINESS WITH SBT.

THEY DENY REAL INTEREST FOR FIXED DEPOSITS.. Do not respond to postal and e-mails. And when make calls they say big amount, it will take time to work out the payment (pension)and never do it unless change the tone and language. Polite and courteous languages they do not understand.

Shame on India having such Banks in that country.

SBI (State Bank of India is also not different.I know a pensioner who was not paid his pension for 147 months, they also had the same reply " PPO is lost" while he was drawing pension since 1982 but on personal inquiry he found that he had been declared dead in the Bank's pension documents.

Who to realize the problem pensioners suffer from these type of Banks in India. Foreign investment and money they need. But on the other side look at their treatment and behaviour.
N May 21, 2014 by

Bangalore 560103

NON PAYMENT OF FULL PENSION ENTITLED : A/C 57029368470

Ref: PPO No M/004051/1994
Corr PPO No: M/000128/1995

As per the original PPO my total Pensionable service was shown as 25 Yrs 4 Months and 7 Days and subsequently Vide Corr PPO
No: M/000128/1995 Pre Commission Service of 8Yrs 7 Months and 7 days were also added on to the Net Qualifying Service.

CCDA(P) Allahabad forwarded the PPO M/000128/95 to St.Bk.Travancore PB No:1 Collectorate Bldgs Civil Station Quilon, Kerala
for arranging Payment Through SBT Punalur Vide CCDA(p) letter No G1/M/57940 Dated 10-2-1995 and the Pension was also revised
from Rs 2795/ to Rs 2838/.

The Corr PPO No M/000128/1995 will be available with SBT Controlling Office at Quilon or at SBT Punalur. In case the PPO is not
traceable then CPPC has to request for a copy of the PPO from CDA(P) Allahabad as they cannot issue the PPO to individuals.

You are requested to take an early action since 24 Sep 2012 Instead of getting Rs 27005/ + DA I am getting only Rs 25868/ and
corresponding DA.

My e-mail ID col.narayanan@yahoo.com and Cell 07259694926.

Sbt - NON RECEIPT OF PPO AND PENSION