Scholarship - fee refund

dev78692 on Aug 8, 2012
sir
i beg to say that i rahul sharma student of b. pharma and i m belonging to the middle class family and my scolarship and fee refund money did not came to my account and i unable to pay my fee so plz do some step and solve my problem.
i m very thank full to u
my ac. no. 30922763609 state bank jhansi

Comments

Dinkar Pandey Scholarship  - Uttar Pradesh, India

my name is Dinkar Pandey, MBA student of GNIT Engg. college(132), affiliated to UP Technical university. My academic year is 2008-2010, and roll no. is 0813270013, college id no. is 8502.
My name is appear in the list of general Category student of scholarship of G B Nagar, But till today I have not got my scholorship.

My collegues have got their scholorship but I have not. College administration and account department says that we have not received your scholorship. When I went to Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Surajpur, G B Nagar, the officers told me that when my name is in the list of internet then my scholorship has been sent to concerned college accounts.
I have taken loan for my education from udaan Society and now I have to pay that return so I have need of my scholorship.
As I am too needy due to my financial condition.Please pay your full consideraton towards me.
Dinkar Pandey

TEHSIL- MEJA, ALLAHABAD, UP 212305
MOB. NO. 9910046825
priyesh07sony Scholarship  - Uttar Pradesh, India

FEE REFUND
my name is PRIYESH KUMAR PANDEY, B-TECH student of CERT, MEERUT. college(070), affiliated to UP Technical university. My academic year is 2006-2010, and roll no. is 0607032035.

My name is appear in the list of general Category student of scholarship. But till today I have not got my scholorship.

My collegues have got their scholorship but I have not. College administration and account department says that we have not received your scholorship. When I went to Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, the officers told me that when my name is in the list of internet then my scholorship has been sent to concerned college accounts.
I have taken loan for my education and now I have to pay that return so I have need of my scholorship.
PRIYESH KUMAR PANDEY