Sea 2 Sky India Human Resources Pvt Ltd - i got the job

sulaima khan on Aug 21, 2013
Thank You SEA2SKY INDIA HUMAN RESOURCES PVT LTD. I AM HAPPY FOR JOB. FEW MONTHS BACK WHEN I APPLIED FOR THE INTERVIEW I NEVER EXPECTED I WOULD BE SELECTED IN SHIPPING INDUSTRY. FIRST TIME I AM APPLYING IN THIS FIELD .I GOT TRAINING ALSO FROM SEA2SKY INDIA HUMAN RESOURCES PVT LTD. I AM THANKFUL TO THEM. FINALLY I GOT JOB NOW I AM WORKIN THERE WITH GOOD SALARY PACKAGE. THANKYOU SEA2SKY INDIA FOR SUCH WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY.

Comments

N Sep 2, 2013 by
deepesh ramesh ghadi

Best Review
hi maz nav deepesh ghadi me sea 2 sky madhe interview dili hoti ani me selet pan zalo mala nantr sangital ki tumhala 2 - 3 mahinyat job milele manun ani 2 mahinyatch mala offer letter sudhdha al mala khup khushi htey ki mala offer letter milal ani mala job milala thank maza sadhi itki mehnat keli thanks...
N Aug 27, 2013 by
mithen nath

hi i am mithen nath.few months back i given interview in sea2sky in vashi location.
i am so happy that they selected me in this job.
now i am working there with good salary.
i suggest my friends also to apply for job in sea2sky
thanks a lot
N Sep 4, 2013 by
latesh thakre

hi me latesh thakre mala job hava hota manun me sea 2 sky madhe jaun interview dili ani select zalo mag me procedure wise geloani 5 mahinyne mala offer letter last week madhe milal thoda ushir lagla pan job milalycha anand khup hotoy thanks.
N Sep 5, 2013 by
mahendra nale

hi maz nav mahendra nale ahe mala jobchi kharch khup garaj hoti ani mag me sea 2 sky madhe apply kele mag mala interview sadhi padhval mag me intreview madhe pass houn selet zalo mag me purn procedure keli ani mag mala ala last week madhech offer letter milal me khup khush ahe thanks.

Sea 2 Sky India Human Resources Pvt Ltd - i got the job