Secondary Education Board, Rajasthan (Bikaner) — PPO NO. 116278 (R) SHORT PENSION RECEIVED

PRAVAS SHARMA on Jan 27, 2011
Respond To Complaint

Location: BAYANA, Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India

In respect of above PPO NO. 116278 (R) My father Sh. Jai Chand Sharma has been retired from Rajasthan Education Service in 1994. He retired from S.S. School, Todabhim as Vice Principal. He is getting short pension from retirement to till now. We have visited D.E.O. (Karauli) and other related officers but we have not received any result and respons. This is my humble request you please look in to this matter and direct to pay the balance amount with interest and FIX the pension on revised rates.

I am attaching herewith some documents for your kind reference.

with Warm Regards

Pravas Sharma

91 - 9278118874
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Sub:- My restoration of pension case has not settled by the bank SBI KRISHNA NAGAR BHARATPUR (RAJ.) up to this time.
My commutation pension period (1.02.97 to 31.01.11 ) of 14 years has completed on 31.01.11.
My PPO 703120/R/KT, my SBI Krishna nagar BHARATPUR A/c no. 10536014114
Six month are going to complete but the said bank has not settled my restoration of my pension case up to this time, inspite of my so many persnal request.
Hense you are very kindly requested to see the case and try to get settled as soon as possible.

With regards:

Secondary Education Board, Rajasthan (Bikaner) - PPO NO. 116278 (R) SHORT PENSION RECEIVED

Complaint category Category: Schools