Senthil - Conversion from AIRCEL TO AIRTEL network

senthilkumar2013 on Oct 12, 2013
Hi All, I have made a request for conversion from AIRCEL to AIRTEL network and but still my request has been cancelled from AIRCEL service end And this is the 4th time they are rejecting my request with false reason. Default answer from AIRCEL end "Please raise new request with porting code " Please i need more attention my request asap. Call me if you need more information from my end . Porting code :DT827277 Mobile number :9282169551 Attached shot for your reference. Porting code :DT827277 Mobile number :9282169551

Conversion from AIRCEL TO AIRTEL network

Comments

senthil Senthil  - ICF, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

not pickup - senthil

I have booked FastTrack call Taxi from chennai central to vadapalani on 14th May 2009, 10 p.m.to Mr.Sathya.booking number is 516 and complaint no 2360.I want taxi on 15th May 2009 5 a.m.But, I was wait upto 6.00 a.m and also called driver's mobile no.9710063318, he is not picked phone.Please take an action and reply me.

K.Senthil
+91-9840258064
senthil kumar Senthil  - ICF, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

no track on the document from australian embassy - senthil

As you know it has been sent through registered post on 01/12/09. I discussed with the post office asking them how long it might take to rech, depending on the location and the holidays in between.

The tracking no. of this packet is - 1104.
N May 6, 2012 by
sen2thil Senthil  - ICF, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Street dog problem - Senthil

I am a resident of Chennai - ICF - Gandhi Nagar in M.Block 389. In our line some dogs are there in house no 392, which is coming to bite the people who claimbing the stairs. Our line kids is scared to go out on street because of dangerous street dogs. I would request the Corproation authorities to please take appropriate action by catching them immediately ASAP. I found one of the dog very aggressive. Please take the complaint seriously and send the dog catching squad to our colony as soon as possible.

Senthil - Conversion from AIRCEL TO AIRTEL network