Senthil - Street dog problem

sen2thil on May 6, 2012
I am a resident of Chennai - ICF - Gandhi Nagar in M.Block 389. In our line some dogs are there in house no 392, which is coming to bite the people who claimbing the stairs. Our line kids is scared to go out on street because of dangerous street dogs. I would request the Corproation authorities to please take appropriate action by catching them immediately ASAP. I found one of the dog very aggressive. Please take the complaint seriously and send the dog catching squad to our colony as soon as possible.

Comments

senthil Senthil  - India

not pickup - senthil

I have booked FastTrack call Taxi from chennai central to vadapalani on 14th May 2009, 10 p.m.to Mr.Sathya.booking number is 516 and complaint no 2360.I want taxi on 15th May 2009 5 a.m.But, I was wait upto 6.00 a.m and also called driver's mobile no.9710063318, he is not picked phone.Please take an action and reply me.

K.Senthil
+91-9840258064
senthil kumar Senthil  - India

no track on the document from australian embassy - senthil

As you know it has been sent through registered post on 01/12/09. I discussed with the post office asking them how long it might take to rech, depending on the location and the holidays in between.

The tracking no. of this packet is - 1104.

Senthil - Street dog problem