Seven Seas Manpower Recruitment Service Pvt Ltd. - NO PLACEMENT NO REFUND OF RS 20000/-

MANISH BAJAJ
On February 18,2009, I was interviwed for job on ships by the Seven Seas Man Power Recruitment P Ltd. and was declared selected. I was asked to deposit rupees 20000 immediately and I shall be placed on job within 3 months but as yet on this date i.e. 8th December 2009 there is no placement and and every time I am being told next month by 25th your name will be included in to list but it is rubbuish. The company is fraud. Please look into the matter and ban the advertisement of this types of fraud company and take necessary action against the company.

Comments

N May 28, 2012 by
sonali_dhanki@yahoo.com

Best Review
Thanks to all of u...I really got fascinated with their advertisements and was about to apply for the listed job, however fortunately i came across the reviews. Thanks for updating your experiences.

Everybody

I have recently applied for job in recruitment known as Pandayan Seven Seas they are offering jobs in Indian shipping, they have offered me a job as an 'Computer Operator' with 30000 salary per month but the problem is they are demanding 20000 for CDC which i have to pay in cash and 20000 more as their service charge, which will be deducted from my first salary. so guys please guide me.
zawan is offline Reply With Quote

plz help me as i had gone in Pandayan Seven Seas they are offering me a job in cruise ship
with a salary of 60 thousand per month and asking for 20 thousand for CDC and 20 thousand will b decuded from my salary plz tell me is it rite pay money to them and is there any chances that they will not place me on ship plz reply me soon

may i know ur company status.
plzzzzzzz contact this no

with a salary of 20 thousand per month and asking for 20 thousand for CDC and 20 thousand will b decuded from my salary plz tell me is it rite pay money to them and is there any chances that they will not place me on ship plz reply me soon

Dear All,
I have heard many times like such type of fraud companies/consultents.I request you to all plz avoid such type of consultants who demanding money for your placment.Not any company taking mony for recruitment.

Be carefull...best of luck.

dear all

i am very confuse to this matter so please guide me
sachin

hello friends, its my request dont involve in this kind of fraud fucking company bcoz after reading all this coments, no where in india they will take 5000 rupees 4 medical. pls help urself, dont invest ur money in this type of fucking fraud companies.

on 6 Jan 2010 i was interviewed by miss TANU and i am selected for the post of front office exective with salary of rupees 50, 000 pm they demand 22, 000 befor joining letter & taking next 3 month for forword procedure it's not shure about the joining .plez..guid me to accept this job

Hello sir can i pay for job in shiping comany plz guide me

pls. guide me what to do i want to join shipping.

Please do not pay any money to such fraud companies. Normally shipping companies wont charge any money for a job. Regarding the Indian CDC, its only Rs. 500.00 official cost which can be obtained if you do some research on the internet. Contact me on rmistry27@ymail.com.
Ritesh

i m tring to contact this company bt after reading this coments of my friends now i want to cheque alll this things if they wnt advance money thn wht is the assurance

gfdkjgfdkjgdhgiuyeiuterbdbfvlkjdduidjkdbvdklfdgfgf

On august 02, 2009, I was interviewed by Miss. Tarrannum as a Camp Boss for job on ships by the Seven Seas Man Power Recruitment P Ltd. Chembur Mumbai Branch and was declared selected. I was asked to deposit rupees 22060 immediately and I shall be placed on job within 3 months but as yet on this date i.e. 20th April 2010 there is no placement and and every time I am being told next month by 25th your name will be included in to list but it is rubbish. kindly advice us what i have to do against this case.

hello guys
i was intervied in pandayan sevenseas and they asked for the CDC which was 20000 rs. i didn't paid the money and refused. but i got a contact of a person who is working on the ship nowadays. he is on leave.. i am confused what i need to do? plzzz help me

i have offer from Sevenseas company for steward/waiter job, payment is Rs. 40000/- per month, it is such. please help me?

HI TO ALL,

I AM WARNING ALL THE APPLICANTS NOT TO DEAL WITH THIS RECRUITMENT AGENCY COZ THEY ARE ALL FAKE! ONCE U ALREADY GIVEN D AMOUNT THEY ARE ASKING, THEY WILL JUST DISAPPEAR. I SHOULD KNOW COZ I WAS ONCE A VICTIM OF THIS KIND OF MONKEY BUSINESS.

HI TO EVERYBODY,

I JUST WANT TO WARN EVERYBODY ABOUT THIS RECRUITMENT AGENCY WHO IS ASKING MONEY. PLS. PLS. PLS. DONT GIVE ANY MONEY! THOSE RECRUITMENT AGENCY WHO IS ASKING MONEY FROM THE APPLICANTS ARE ALL FAKE! AT FIRST THEY WILL REALLY MAKE YOU BELIEVE AS IF THEY ARE REALLY TRUE BUT LATER ONCE THEY GOT ALREADY WHAT THEY WANTED, THEY WILL JUST DISAPPEAR. SO, I AM ASKING ALL OF YOU, YOU DONT HAVE TO THINK TWICE MOST SPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY MATTER, JUST AVOID THEM COZ A GENUINE RECRUITMENT AGENCY NEVER ASK FOR MONEY. I SHOULD KNOW COZ I WAS ONCE A VICTIM OF THIS RECRUITMENT FRAUD.