Seven Seas Manpower Recruitment Service Pvt Ltd. - NO PLACEMENT NO REFUND OF RS 20000/-

MANISH BAJAJ
On February 18,2009, I was interviwed for job on ships by the Seven Seas Man Power Recruitment P Ltd. and was declared selected. I was asked to deposit rupees 20000 immediately and I shall be placed on job within 3 months but as yet on this date i.e. 8th December 2009 there is no placement and and every time I am being told next month by 25th your name will be included in to list but it is rubbuish. The company is fraud. Please look into the matter and ban the advertisement of this types of fraud company and take necessary action against the company.

Comments

N May 12, 2011 by
sushant123

plz guide me for jobs on cruise lines or ship.
N May 25, 2011 by
panakj

On april20, 2010, I was interviwed for job on ships by the Seven Seas Man Power Recruitment P Ltd. and was declared selected. I was asked to i am SC category (Free recruitment & I shall be placed on job within 3 months but as yet on this date i.e. april 20 2010 there is no placement and and every time I am being told next month by 20th your name will be included in to list but it is rubbuish. The company is fraud. Please look into the matter and ban the advertisement of this types of fraud company and take necessary action against the company.
N Jun 25, 2011 by
John Dcosta

its such bloddy motherfuckers company...all are fraud..dont invest your valuable money here..
A Jul 7, 2011 by
priteshmrathod

hai my name is pritesh rathod and
i am all read your company
i want to join your please join me
i am a computper hardware and netwarking student
N Sep 21, 2011 by
rohit642006

NO PLACEMENT NO REFUND OF RS 22000/-

On August 15th 2010, I was interviewed for job on ships by the Seven Seas Man Power Recruitment P Ltd. and was declared selected. I was asked to deposit rupees 22000 immediately and I shall be placed on job within 90 working days but as yet on this date i.e. 15th August 2010 there is no placement and every time I am being told next month by 29th your name will be included in to list but it is rubbish. The company is fraud. Please look into the matter and ban the advertisement of this types of fraud company and take necessary action against the company i am ready to support against them.
N Jan 21, 2012 by
Bvasanth25

Dear Friends

I Attend the Cheating company walk in interviewed on yesterday. and plan to joined check the Internet before joining.Thanks god.

Thanks & Regards

Vasanth
N Feb 22, 2012 by
baptferns@yahoo.co.in

any freshers with panama cdc searching for jobs on ship contact me on baptferns@yahoo.co.in
N Mar 19, 2012 by
sudhir pandya

I am interesting to work in shipping industry for good future. I am fire & safety officer. if there is any vacancy please inform me and guide me.

Sudhir Pandy
N Apr 7, 2012 by
ajaychillmula

today i have went to seven seas and they have selected me as trainee account assistant for contract of 2 years and they are paying 50000 permonth and we have to do medical and cdc and they are saying process will take 3months what to do
as i cme in caste they have offered me 5o% discount on the processing fees
please suggest me
N Jul 26, 2012 by
suryabhau

Hi Guys,

Pandayan Seven Seas is a chor fraud company.

Thanks 2 all for guide me 2 dont go this types of fraud company, because location and office is very posh, interview is also taken very seriously, there people told salary is big very big like 50, 000/m and 60, 000/month.You pay 6250/- for medical + after medical pass pay 19000/- and total is 25000/- before joining and after 3 month long process your apportionment letter will come.
but seriously it will not happened.This fraud company used our hard working people money 3 to 6 month and after returning time they returns less amount after deducting 3 to 4000/-and then given it.
Actually I also went there pay 200+200 but taken a time for arrangement of money for 2 days but that very profitable for me.Because i m searching the web side on net and find the all comments and also I heard the company background with my friends, they also told me this is a fraud company.
So once upon Thanks 2 all for guide me 2 dont go this types of fraud company.
Actually dont belive this types of company give the money and after u got job, because general people money is came from very hard working, so take a time discuss 1st with elders, search on google.
Best of luck.
N Oct 24, 2013 by
raul.shah@yahoo.com

I am a Mechanical Engineer from Mumbai and I visited today to the same consultant in Chembur for a job in an oil rig as a fresher Mechanical Engineer.They selected me after my Interview as it went all good. But then they demanded me to get a medical check up today itself in an hospital recommended by them and if I get pass through it then I will need to pay Rs 26000 for the training of 3 months onshore in which they will give a 15 days training of STCW and will arrange a CDC license and will deduct the other

Rs 26000 from my salary. And after that they will send us to an Offshore oil rig which will be revealed only after completing the training.

Please suggest me whether is it right to invest me even for the medical test for tomorrow as told by them.
N Oct 24, 2013 by
raul.shah@yahoo.com

Please find the following contacts if you want to unite and fight against them. I collected it from all the comments here.
My personal suggestion is call Media like TV9 or aaj tak or India TV (at +(91)-(22)-67801000 ) to do a sting operation as there is always two mens standing outside the congress house keeping a watch and they have also installed cameras inside brought from our money bloody assholes orelse call MNS as it is near congress house they can help you best way.
They also fooled us by showing their ISO certification and still fooling 1000s. This is a big matter to discuss on.
RATHER THAN WASTING TIME AND CRYING OVER YOUR LOST MONEY, PLEASE TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY SO THAT SO MANY OTHER UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO THESE PEOPLE.
Also heard that its Director was jailed for 1 year in fraud case on 2009 or 2010. How can it get started again?

The following comment was astonishing for me in this blog from "jomonernakulam@gmail.com"

"Mr pandyan is owner of this agency who is from Tamil nadu and he is a leader of a duplicate party called dalit party in mumbai more over he is a criminal and a gunda were ever he goes 6to 7 criminal go along with him. and he has some influence in mumbai police because of his duplicate party. so nobody can do any thing against him by the help of police he is paying to them every month and he will come to the agency after 5 o clock for collecting each days cheated money then he will go he don't know any thing about ship even he don't know English because he is a gunda so i request every one to write a complaints to the Indian president and prime minister for a CBI investigation otherwise he will cheat hundreds of people sin future those who seek job we already complained to the president against this agency we don't have other solution because mumbai is that much corrupted and he has got both police and gundas (The president address is to the Indian president, rashtrapati bhavan new Delhi, you can write both in English or Hindi any quarry call us jomon-09833621686, sanal-09656125777, reji-09990690306, titto-09809833965"

Please people give your best in all the above mentioned ways to get rid of them and save hopes of poor people.

Following are the list of peoples commenting on this blog with whom you can join

BEWARE FEW MIGHT BE AMONG THEM

*Takla
*Ravi
9819973530

*Bellary Brahmaiah

*Paresh Khot(before calling sms him ur name)
prash867@rediffmail.com

*Lawrence Dsouza
lawdude85@gmail.com

*Amol Purohit
mail.amolpurohit@rediffmail.com

*Amik Pathan(contact the following numbers for info about medical and CDC passport)
MR.HARESH -9429679837
MR.AMIT - 9924114125
MR.RAVI - 9978440106
MR.HITESH - 9924693151
MR.AMIR PATHAN - 08000068409

*Prasad Auti(he can help you from victims through Navi Mumbai Police)

*Riyaz(he would have register a complain or called media till now for the same)

*Amol Wadavane
amolwadavane88@gmail.com

*Neeraj Kumar Verma

*Desmond Saldanha(who says that this bastards have a backup of politicians Bhimsena)

*Sanjay Patel
main_ho_ona@hotmail.com

*David Rao

*Rishikesh Khot
9702620220

*Rajesh(can help u in posting their frauds in TOI or Mumbai Mirror)
keliraj@yahoo.co.in

*Rahim Moulavi
rahim_moulavi@rediffmail.com
N Oct 28, 2013 by
Saneep Nikam

Hi my all dear friends i m also suffering all this problem so i will decided i m going to Chembur police station and complaint this company, so i request to all of u more than students come with me and complaint. any one interested in this matter so plzzz call me.

Sandeep Nikam.
N Dec 9, 2013 by
abhi1283

i had my interview two weeks back for food and beverage supervisor. they told me i got selected and that i have to do medical through a local doctor recommended by them. i also paid 26000/- rs. now i am afraid that i am doomed for good. my number is 9820474470. if anyone is willing to come with me i might register a complaint with the chembur police.
thanks
N Jun 27, 2014 by
jorosop

I to already paid medical money of rs.4950/- medical done at Vasi was
immediately told all reports are okay now u have to pay 26080/ and in 3months u will go for traning at Vishakapathna . thank god
I went though this and now I have decided not to pay the amount it looked like fraud money making company.
N Jul 28, 2014 by
Parikshit Barot

this company is fraud and just making money dont go for this and belive me u just only was tyour time and money so fri be alert ..
N Oct 28, 2014 by
Robert Menezes

Dear friends,

I would like to inform all the job seekers not to pay money or original passport
or original certificates to any agencies or job consultancies in advance. Even i would like to request you not to pay any registration fees like 50, 100, 500, 1000... to the agencies. They are called fake consultancies. If you are looking for a gulf/abroad jobs please search for registered recruiters, you can find the licence number on their agency website, . or you can check with the just dial 08888888888 by giving then agency name address and licence number..

If you are selected by the company then you will get the offer letter or contract letter from the client and once you are signed then you are asked to submit your original passport for visa processing and amount/fees will be paid once you receive visa or ticket in hand.

You can always take help from visa section mumbai to check whether given visa is fake or real. You wil get number of visa section by dialling just dial help centre.