Seventymm - Poor service/refundable deposit not returned

Nitin Dubey
My seventymm membership number is 91755. I joined in April-May 2008, only to be disillusioned by the (extremely) poor service and get my account cancelled in July 2008. Ever since, I have made numerous phone calls and sent a number of emails requesting for my refundable deposit to be returned, but to no avail. Seventymm does not reply to emails or call back regarding the issue.
Nitin

Comments

my i.d is 135556, i m unable to order a movie through online.pls help me out as this is not my single complaint.i m facing a problem also that my account should be over on 14th june as i had taken 3 months plan on 14th march.so pls sort out ths problem.
N Feb 17, 2011 by
faceless Seventymm  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Deposit fee - Seventymm

They are making me run around to return the deposit fees. I started posting comments on their facebook and twitter. All of you also should join in. http://www.facebook.com/SeventymmCom?v=app_7146470109
N Nov 24, 2011 by
kmukerji Seventymm  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Poor Service - Seventymm

Seventymm take deposit on the false promise that DVDs will be delivered on the day following online booking. Most often they deliver several days later or do not deliver at all. Their customer care number disconnects phones. I am disgusted with their pathetically poor service.

Seventymm - Poor service/refundable deposit not returned