Seventymm — Poor service/refundable deposit not returned

Nitin Dubey
Respond To Complaint
My seventymm membership number is 91755. I joined in April-May 2008, only to be disillusioned by the (extremely) poor service and get my account cancelled in July 2008. Ever since, I have made numerous phone calls and sent a number of emails requesting for my refundable deposit to be returned, but to no avail. Seventymm does not reply to emails or call back regarding the issue.
Complaint comments 3 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

my i.d is 135556, i m unable to order a movie through online.pls help me out as this is not my single complaint.i m facing a problem also that my account should be over on 14th june as i had taken 3 months plan on 14th pls sort out ths problem.

Deposit fee - Seventymm

They are making me run around to return the deposit fees. I started posting comments on their facebook and twitter. All of you also should join in.!/seventymm

Poor Service - Seventymm

Seventymm take deposit on the false promise that DVDs will be delivered on the day following online booking. Most often they deliver several days later or do not deliver at all. Their customer care number disconnects phones. I am disgusted with their pathetically poor service.

Satisfactory Rating
    #41 Abhaya Towers, 3rd Main, 4th Cross, Chamarajpet, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560018
    Seventymm - Poor service/refundable deposit not returned