Shakti Bhog Atta - sub standerd atta

surinder singh
I am a regular customer of Reliance Fresh at village Lamaan Pind G.T Road Jalandhar, Punjab.On 3 July, 2009 I purchased 20 kg of Shakti Bhog Atta from above noted RF vide invoice No.c1017 #0101 dt. 3 July 2009.On opening of the bags at home we were surprised to see some pieces of baked loaf in the atta.It seems the atta was not made of wheat but it was made of already baked chapatis.Some time back there was a news item in major dailies that some flour mills are selling atta made of already baked chapaties which they collected from the Gurudwaras or major Temples, out of their leftout stocks.

The taste of the atta is also not good .

I have these pieces of loaves with me and I am planning to show it to the media people but before that I shall wait for your response to my complaint

Surinder singh, Jalandhar.
9814128181.

Comments

I too faced quality problems with Shaktibhog Atta. Its quality is never consistent . Most
unstandard

hi, i am also a regular buyer of shakti bhog atta and i have never faced such problems with it, infact i find it better than aashirwad and others, and sir if you think that it is collected from gurudwaras and major temples then u r istaken because they dont sell thier waste, u may ask them.i have faced quality problems wigh pillbury atta .
A Dec 30, 2011 by
vicky4347

yes i agree mr gurpreet...
A Aug 30, 2012 by
rynaf

i stay in UAE and purchased 5 KGS of Shakti Bhog aata. It not good at all and im not happy with it. the flour is really rough and the chappatis turn out to be really hard. i have used other brands and the chappatis are always soft and enjoyable to eat. Really disspointed with it, am now wondering wht to do with 5 kilos of this rough flour???
Ryna