Shanti Gopal Hospital - Carelessness and Uncommitted service by Hospital

rsharmanzl on May 20, 2012
My experience with Shanti Gopal Hospital is extremely horrible. Their staff don't have ethics and sense how to talk and treat the patient. We were there for an Ultrasound. Firstly their billing counter says very rudely that the appointments are full and they can't do that. Then on our request they had given us the mobile no of Dr. Kalpana Bansal. We requested the doctor for the ultrasound and she had committed us that we go for billing and she will do that. Then after waiting for half an hour some ward body told us that doctor will come at 6:00 PM. So we had gone back to our home which is 7 km from there and came back at 6:00 PM. That ultrasound report was to be shown urgently to my doctor. They ask me to build the urine pressure and wait. U wouldn't believe we had waited over 1 hrs for the ultrasound and no body was ready to do that. They were busy in seeing other patients. How long someone can stop the urine pressure. Then a nurse came and says very rudely that send her at very last. Then on my objection, they had refused to do ultrasound and said we can take our money back. Now u can understand how much time and efforts they had wasted of ours.

Now If this should be the behavior of a Hospital? How irresponsible these hospitals are. They don't bother about the patients and all just looks for their money, one they got it, patient go to hell. Doctor is said to the GOD for patient but this so called GOD has become a money making machine now.. if not more than that. Then we had gone to Pushpanjali Crossly Hospital, Vaishali, where the doctor was very humble and they had done our ultrasound without wasting our time.

So I advice pls avoid shanti gopal hospital in future if u want to save your time as well as want to GET SOON...

Anurag.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Oct 8, 2013 by
ashvinoberoi

this Hospital is a money minting machine...a business house Sanjay Garg has opened.. there is absolutely no management in this shitty place...every single day u can see people fighting there for their patients... the only two doctors there who are honest are Dr. Sanjay Vianyak (general physician) and the eye specialist (dont remember his name)...otherwise all other doctors there are butchers and they have expertise in terrorizing the patient and making more money... their medical suprintendent, the french beard guy...he is a bastard of first order...he is so damn rude and ill-mannered that he thinks that he is some super natural power...u just do the sin of going there in emergency...it does not take more than few minutes for the duty doctor to declare that the ICU...nothing less than ICU...the would talk in some alien medical language in such a made up manner that even a moron can make out that the doctor is making a fool out of you. Many patients have suffered the life time losses there just because of there incompetency, carelessness and money mindedness...i think this hospital should be shut down forcefully by the authorities and some particular doctors should be sent to jail like- Dr. Sanjay Garg (the gang leader), Dr. Manish Rastogi (looks himself like a patient- rascal of highest degree), Dr. Prerna Rastogi (The bitch in the lot, so rude that u wanna slap her tight).

I wish if they read this blog and look out for me...

Shanti Gopal Hospital - Carelessness and Uncommitted service by Hospital