SHAREKHAN LTD. - Account Closing Form

Manindra Prashar
I want to Clowaitingse my Account with m/s Sharekhan Ltd. but they always find some Excuse or other.and I am eternally Waiting ??

Comments

ms/ sharekhan
my cl id-16386286 (Md. Imtiyaz)
please close my account
parkit

Sharekhan executive misguided me
he has not checked if i have demat account or not
is it active?
he opened another account for that i have got charged
hence other account is locked.
i have submitted account closing form for first account
Now they are asking for pay for first account annula maintainance charge
they never dropped any communication letter at my address
they never asked if want to continue my old account.

I havent recieved any welcom kit for new account.

M/s Sharekhan Ltd

My User ID- goyal_goel (Dinesh Kumar Goyal)

I want to Close my Account with m/s Sharekhan Ltd. but nobody hav picked my phone or couldn't give me any good advice.so I request you to please close this account.and pay my balance amount of account payee cheque/DD in fovour of Dinesh Kumar Goyal.

Thanks & Regard
Dinesh Kumar Goyal
J-277, Street-2, Shivaji Marg,
Kartar Nagar, IV Pusta, Shastri Park,
Delhi-110053, Contact - 9810696465

My address . gunasekarkamesh@yahoo.com
Very very worst service. I convey to all the public don't commit any thing with this company Sherkhan Ltd . This better to give poor people or education to children instead of doing somthing with this Sherkhan

THANKS TO ALL STAFF OF SHERKHAN AT ALWARPET CHENNAI Branch. MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF THEM

TO ALL CLIENTS,
FOR ANY Complaints REGARDING UR A/C DETAILS P/S CALL ME, UR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED WITHIN 12 HR.
DEEPAK SINGH
BONANZA
N Feb 2, 2011 by
deepak03

pls contact me its urgent my tiepin no is missed i cant accuses my account pls i request u pls gv my tiepin no i want seal out my Sher my em id is dkarale120@gmail.com and my mo no. is 9892903289

deepak T. karale
w846508
bo id 12103600000941611
A Jul 17, 2011 by
sandeep40994

my acc. is locked my client id is 12502752 my new em is talwalkarsandeep@yahoo.com mob no 9969129159
N May 21, 2012 by
Kumar Saurabh Arora

I request you to close my account. I have not been conveyed that It will charge the amc after one year.
I have been trying to reach your customer care but nobody answers the call.
My Client Id: 19768315

Kumar Saurabh Arora
558, Laxman Vihar
Near Shani Mandir
Dhanvapur Road Phase 2
Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
A May 23, 2012 by
sameer1873

the company sent so many mails
D Dec 11, 2012 by
palls

I wont Account Closure form of Share khan .

Pallavi vaidya
N Jan 22, 2013 by
nikhiljain

i want to close my demat account with sharekhan because they never give satisfactory answer for complaints
N Jan 28, 2013 by
pdobhal

I recently got an SMS from sharekhan that my DP balance is x amount, i had asked to close my account 4-5 years ago. At the time of opening the account they confirmed that there will not be any maintainance changes but they haven't closed the account and recently sent a DP maintenance sms.

I never used sharekhan services because i had lost interest in the share market but its really harrasing that this company is not listening.

I have been calling their customer care number (1800227500) for half and hour and they have put it in voice call since then, i want someone from the company to act immidetly and close my DP account 15473952.

Pankaj/Yogesh (9818210188)

Near Pragati Sangha Club,
North 24 Parganas West Bengal
N Feb 20, 2013 by
kalyan700

I opened a Sharekhan DP account in the year 2008. For the last three years I did not use it, because I lost my interest with sharekhan. Today suddenly I have received an SMS from sharekhan that DP dues Rs.890.64, without any past communication.

I repeatedly tried to close my DP account (DP Id 17860013), but could not find the way to close it. When I tried to communicate with sharekhan customer service, continuous record running on the background.

I want the account to be closed immediately. (DP Id 17860013)
kindly look into the matter

With regards

Gaurav Kumar
N May 21, 2013 by
Vinod J. Raul Sharekhan  - Thane, Maharashtra, India

Account Close - Sharekhan

I have been trying to reach your customer care but nobody answers the call.
My Client Id: 16809823

Vinod J. Raul
N May 25, 2013 by
rituparnnab73@gmail.com

I want to closed my sharekhan demat account plz help me
rituparnna baruah
N May 9, 2014 by
Kiran Padhy

My A/c # 1291874, I have already submitted the account closure form and due to some mismatch of signature it has been cancelled and still now the account has not been closed and I have left chennai also. I have sent mail through my registered mail to close the account as I have forgotten the signature what I did while opening the account. My humble request you to take this as my personal request and close my account. Kindly reach me if you have any queries to my mobile 8867443150.

Kiran Kumar Padhy

K.PANMEI
N May 16, 2014 by
Jayashree R Mayekar

Account closure
I am pretty unhappy with the services as I cancelled my account and still keep getting charges for the month. Pls email me immediately.

SHAREKHAN LTD. - Account Closing Form