Shareraja 09590888882 — Fraud company fraud tips provider

viveo oberoi on Mar 5, 2012
Respond To Complaint
share raja shareraja is a fraud company maine 8300 wala bullion package liya aur isney muje 62200 par silver buy karwaya aur stoploss baas me hatwa diya mere 2 lots mega silver me muje jab 120000 ka m2m loss hua to isney mera phone uthana bank kardiya aur phir ismey muje 5400 pe crude oil 4 lot buy karne ko bola 5350 ke sl ke sath jab 5350 aaya to sl hatwa diya aur baas me 5300 hoa aur muje 4 lot me 40000 ka loss karwa ke mera phone nahi uthaya mje apni car bech kar ye loss poora karna padda please dont take his services he is a fraud company his mobile number is 959088882 isko keede padenge
Complaint comments 24 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

i hv lot of fake mobile numbers and i use their trial service just for fun and dont deal in market as thier advise, if they say to buy i sometimes sell and i made lot of money out of this idiots and after trial i dont receive their call, and subscribe another number, there are lot of other companies like this fools, i have used many companies trial just to harass them. This is good trick that sell when they say to buy.
bhade tere jasa murakh aadmi maine nahi dekha kahi, , , , jaab wo phone nahi utha raha to kyo gaand murwa ke crude oil buy kiya...shareraja sahi hai ki nahi wo baad mai magar tere lund mai jaroor problem hai ye pakka ho gaya
and ALSO This company also fraud O fraud.They grapped Rs 10000 from me and given wrong loss is about 2 lakhs within a month.they sent sms to me stating that thay made profit of Rs 25000 every day.they watched top gainer of the day and send sms to me they had given that call.BUT NO CALLS GIVEN TO ME .without giving any calls, they told that on the basis their call the stock was gone up.please dont subscribe
Yes, Shareraja is fraud company, they first called me and gave me 2 day trial. and inbetween trial they kept calling me and assiting with calls. i liked their accuracy. Later after the trial, they offered me bullion premium package. They have me bought silver 5 lots at 65500 with assurance that it cross 67000 within a week. later they never answered my call, when i call they say she is meeting. her name is pushpaa at 08067333333
Yes, once we pay money to ShareRaja they will not respond to us and even if they lift, they say that they are in meeting and say" we will call back within two mins " but they will not call. that call numbers are:09590888882 and 08067333333.
Bakwas company dont fall prey to this fraud co. I dont know why they have mentioned the refund policy on their website if they do not have any intension to refund the money back
BIG FRAUD COMPANY .There is a guy in the name of Nitesh. He is asking me to buy a package.Asshole is cutting my phone after calling. he has no confidence, what he saying anywhere.No good tip at all..
Nitesh is a biggest cheater in Share Raja..Fraud company

1)First they give the call. Ex. Buy Lupin at 594, when you enter the script the price should be 596.
2)So what you do is buying at current price i.e 596. After that the stock gets to 592.
someone may hold or someone may sell.
3)Finally they asked to book profit at 595. No one buys at recommended price 594.But they show records in tracksheet as a big gain.

Don't believe in this kind of fraudulent brokers and their trail calls. They show there is a refund. But when i asked they told that there is no refund of money.

If u dont believe in this, first make a payment of Rs.1500 then watch their call for 1 week. Then u came to know about that big f__kers...
Share raja is a big fraud they don't have any tips. I got a big loss of 1 lack due to them. there contact nos are 08067333333 and 09590888882 and the guys name are abhijeet and abhishek as i hope there names are also fraud. . badi dokhebaj hain . koi call nahi deti hai is big fraud comp.
sale shareraja bullgain, tigerstock, daygains, subhtips sab saale ek hi company hai alag alag naam se chala raha..
Best intraday advisor for cash segment, I've tried but u've to stick to the market movement.
Share raja is a very good company...they are very supportive. their research also good from starting...dont think that its like all other companies...
i just want to thank all of u, for saving my money, i was just going to make payment for 5 months subscription appros. 9000
thank u guys...

sachin, navi mumbai. is a big fraud company. Stay away...
Please do not give your hard earned money to these CHEATERS.
They give fake calls, there employees are fake, there owners are fake. All the positive comments mentioned are given by them by fake names. THEY ARE BIGGEST CHEATERS IN THIS INDUSTRY.
നഷ്ടപെടാൻ പൈസ കൂടുതൽ ഉണ്ടെങ്കിൽ വിളികു

Request take service from SRUTHI WAYANAD
SHARE RAJA Is a big fraud company

I paid 13000/- rs for the premium services and they ask the payment immediately and they say that to do through net banking

They have given a call in which they call us and told me to sell at that rate and they don't give the target and stop loss also
I got a loss of 18000/- rs in that call .

And asked my refund they said that u did nt take any subscription at least.
Take their numbers 9019255440. One of biggest fraud company in south india is share raja banglore

Shareraja 09590888882 - Fraud company fraud tips provider