shekhawat gas agency - Booking a new connection

dhli on May 19, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam
I want book new gas conection for my home but they said we can't book your conection for 3 month and after 3month you can applied. Shekhawat gas agency is in chand bag New delhi , near Bhajanpura. I have tried so many time they said applied after 3month. I enquired near by people they said he never bood your conection because you are muslim that's why he told that applied after 3month.Please look into the metter and resolve the problem.Please do the needful/

Comments

N Feb 1, 2012 by
Pradeep k Dubey

Booking a new connection

Dear Sir/Madam
I want book new gas conection for my home but they said we can't book your conection for 3 month and after 3month you can applied. Shekhawat gas agency is in chand bag New delhi, near Bhajanpura. I have tried so many time they said applied after 3month. I enquired near by people they said he never bood your conection.Please look into the metter and resolve the problem.Please do the needful.

With Regards
Pradeep Dubey
N Apr 26, 2012 by
sachinkumra shekhawat gas agency  - DELHI, East Delhi, Delhi, India

NON DELIVERY - shekhawat gas agency

SIR/MADAM

WE HAVE BOOKED LPG REFILLED GAS CYLINDER ON DT-17.04.12 TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CYLINDER OR ANY SATISFACTORY REPLY FROM THE AGENCY WE ARE FACING LOT OF PROBLEM DUE TO THIS. SINCE WE ARE MAKING CALLS EVEN THEY HALF NOT ATTENDING TO OUR CALLS.

PLS. HELP US .