shipping master ,mumbai - not get cdc yet.

vipin_consumercomplained
respected sir ,
i have applied for the electrical officer cdc after completing pst and stcw course before 5 months . and i have not get my cdc yet and even my file no. i also went to shipping master office mumbai before 2 and 1/2 months and told me it will come within 1 months. but now there is no response and no information about the status of cdc.
sir plz. suggest me what should i do for getting my cdc.
your,s obediently
15/07/2010 vipin kumar
indos no-09sl1264
dob-10/07/1988

Comments

shipping master, mumbai
Location: ballard state, mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India
Posted: 2010-08-19

1. I'm SEKAR KANNAN from chennai. i applied the CDC for ELECTRICAL OFFICER

2. am applied CDC on 6th feb 2010..

3. i got CDC FILE NO
: NCO/201/10 on 6th mar 2010

Now over all 6 months over. i didn't got CDC any other reply..due to this delaying to get the job...

So i requested you to tell me my CDC status... and take further action for get my CDC

Respected sir,
this is sasikumar from tamil nadu, i had applied for electrical officer CDC last year 2009 april, i got file no:NCO/144/09 and INDOS NO:09HL7583.but still i did not get CDC, sorry sir may i know status about my CDC.how long does it take to get, i stand by for CDC, I more expecting CDC, can you do favour me please kindly request you to issue CDC, i seeking your advise for get CDC what should i do pls say something thanks,

thanks

regards
sasikumar

sasikumar2004@gmail.com

Respected sir,
this is venkatesan from tamil nadu, i had applied for electrical officer CDC last year 2008 april, i got file no:NCO/564/08/4147 and INDOS NO:00ZL6309.but still i did not get CDC, sorry sir may i know status about my CDC.how long does it take to get, i stand by for CDC, I more expecting CDC, can you do favour me please kindly request you to issue CDC, i seeking your advise for get CDC what should i do pls say something thanks,

thanks

regards
venkatesan

venkatesan7866@gmail.com

Sir,      I am Mr. Pradeep kumar. I have applied for CDC on 4th May 10 at Mumbai MMD Office but till to date i didn't get it nither acknowledgment.       So it is requested that please take necessary action and send your comments to below mentioned Email ID.   pradeepkumar2304@gmail.com

Sir, I am Mr. vinod yadav I have applied for CDC on 22nd oct at Mumbai MMD Office sir please say that when i will get my file number please reply me on my email id vinodyadav_8@rediffmail.com or call me on 9021402132

Sir, I am nidhin .k.u. I have applied for cdc on 10-march-2010 at mumdai MMD office. But i cant get any acknowledgment or file number untill now from your office. please replay and take necessary action . my indos no: 10SL4271. Please replay to my email id, nidhin_ku@yahoo.in

Dear Sir, I have sent by courier, my application for renewal of my cdc no CL 71806, which was delivered on 30 Sept 2010.
I have not got any confirmation yet, and since I am from Bhubaneswar Orissa, no one is picking up the phone.Kindly clarify, when will I get my renewal sticker. Thanking you,
BALLAB JENA, email - ballabjena@yahoo.co.in, mob - 09437357637
ktomsin

Respected sir
I Tom Kuriakose an ex Indian Navy POME applied for cdc in september 2010 (in mumbai office), all my documents are posted by speed post from navy nagar post office on 09/09/10.I have not yet received any ad and file no from your office, since i am from kerala nobody is picking up the phone.Due to the delay of cdc, sir, my job is also getting delayed, sir if any changes in your office phone no please inform me in my email id (if you can sir)sir please give the clarification on my cdc status sir, i am waitig for you reply sir.my cell no is

09349888830 and my email id is

ktomsin@yahoo.com
sir.please clarify my status sir.
ktomsin

sir
Yesterday also i have written a letter regarding the same matter, myself send all my documents to Mumbai

Shipping Office for c d c, but from there no any reply has come regarding my c d c, sir please confirm,
my c d c status, my INDoS NO is 10YLO431 which issued in march 2010.so please confirm my status of c

d c. my cell no is 09349888830 and my email id is ktomsin@yahoo.com .

thanking you
Tom Kuriakose

My name is RAVENDRA PRATAP SINGH(EX-CHELP From Indian Navy) have applied for CDC on 16 Aug 2010.
After one month i got my acknowledgment only file number {EN/625/10} was received I want to know my present about status of CDC.my E-mail ID :

(rpsingh5543@rediffmail.com)as soon as possible.

I am Mr. Rajesh cardoza. I have applied for the replacement of CDC on 26th nov 10 at Mumbai Office which was delivered on 30 nov 2010.
I have not yet received any ad and file no from your office, since i am from tuticorin nobody is picking up the phone.Due to the delay of cdc, sir, my job is also getting delayed, sir if any changes in your office phone no please inform me, when i will get my file number, i have not got any confirmation yet, iam more expecting CDC, can you do favour me please kindly request you to issue CDC, i seeking your advise to get CDC what should i do.
.Kindly clarify, when will I get my cdc. Thanking you,

my email id :cardozarajesh@gmail.com

respected sir,
i'm jenson selvam.my date of birth:04:11:1988. i was applied my cook cdc, i completed my B.Sc catering science Hotel management&also i complete STCWcourse, at euro tech institute, cochin.
i got my file number(nco/1123/10).i had 2 verification in Bharathiyar university at coimbatore&Euro tech institute at cochin.now i am waiting for my CDC.when will you post my CDC?
N Jan 5, 2011 by
ts.rajkumar

file no NCO/1139/10

Name T.Rajkumar

INDOS NO 10ZL8221

D.O.B : 19.04.1984

i got my file number, but now i am waiting for my CDC
please kindly request you to issue CDC sir

ts.rajkumar1984@gmail.com
N Jan 17, 2011 by
rubio vaz

Good Day !
I, Capt Rubio Luis Vaz have applied for CDC Extension with all the required copies on 27dec10 vide Speed Post. This envelope was received by ANAJI on 29dec10.

Appreciate some intimation if my application is under process or need to correct as it is over 20 days.

The contact tel nos and email given on the net are incorrect.

Request an early reply as my joining back is getting delayed.

Yours faithfully

Capt Rubio Luis Vaz
vazrubio@hotmail.com
Mob 09922481958
N Jan 18, 2011 by
rraj20dec

My name is Rm Raj (EX-POME From Indian Navy) have applied for CDC on 01 Oct 2010.
After one month i got my acknowledgment only file number {EN/774/10} was received I want to know my present about status of CDC.my E-mail ID :

(rraj20dec@yahoo.com) as soon as possible
N Jan 22, 2011 by
J Pandey

I Janardan Pandey have applied for C.D.C. on 01 Oct 2010 and my file No. is EN/773/10 but till to date I haven't received C.D.C., please confirm my C.D.C.status.

Janardan Pandey

Email ID - jpandey287@gmai.com
N Feb 12, 2011 by
A sanjay

i am s k behra applied for cdc. my file no is-nco/1171/10. my d/o/b/ 03/02/1982.please confirm my present cdc status. mob-09699942598.
N Feb 23, 2011 by
rmramamohan1@gmail.com

Respected Sir,

I Goddu Rama Mohan Ex-Naval rating has send my CDC application through register post as on 10 Feb 11. Request intimate present position about my CDC.

My Email Address :- rmramamohan1@gmail.com

The Shipping Master
Govt Shipping Office
Mumbai Pin-400001
Respected Sir,
This is Aditya Chadha from Distt Solan (H.P) I had applied for Electrical Officer CDC
Last Year 2010 Aug . I got file no NCO/967/10 and INDOS No 09SL0610. But still I do
Not get CDC. Sorry Sir may I know status about my CDC how long does it take to get
I stand by for CDC .I more expecting CDC can you do favor me plz kindly request you
To issue CDC. I seeking your advice for get CDC what should I do plz say something
And plz reply me
Thanking You
With Regards
Aditya Chadha
Mail Id (adi.sailor1986@gmail.com)
Mobile No(+919816292988)
N Mar 31, 2011 by
RAJ BAWA

DEAR SIR, I HAD APPLIED FOR DUPLICATE CDC ON 09/11/2010.MY CDC NO.IS BY 56808 AND MY FILE NO. IS 1599/10 AS PER THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SENT BY YOUR GOODSELVES.POLICE FIR DATED 26/10/2010 WAS ALSO SENT ALONGWITH THE APPLICATION.
YOU HAD SENT A LETTER NO.55/CDC/DUPLICATE/1599/10 DATED 21/12.2010 TO POLICE STATION CC TO MYSELF. IN THIS LETTER YOU HAD ASKED THEM LIKE THIS:
QUOTE “YOU ARE REQUESTED TO INVWSTIGATE AND TRACE THE CDC OR THE OUTCOME OF THE INVESTIGATION MAY PLEASE BE FORWARDED TO ENABLE THIS OFFICE TO ISSUE A DUPLICATE CDC” UNQUOTE
SIR, MY CDC IS STILL NOT FOUND OR TRACED BY THE POLICE INVESTIGATING OFFICER ‘INSPECTOR R.K.DESHMUKH’.I HAD APPROACHED THE CONCERNED OFFICER PERSONALLY AND REQUESTED HIM TO SEND YOU THE INVESTIGATION REPORT SO THAT DUPLICATE CDC COULD BE ISSUED.THE POLICE OFFICER HAS REFUSED TO SEND ANY MORE REPORTS TO YOU.HE SAYS “THE FIR HAS BEEN GIVEN AND NO MORE REPORTS CAN BE SENT.THE CDC IS STILL NOT FOUND OR TRACED, THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE PERIOD OF INVESTIGATION, ”
SIR, IN VIEW OF ABOVE EXPLANATION, I HUMBLY REQUEST YOUR GOODSELVES TO KINDLY ISSUE ME THE DUPLICATE CDC SO THAT I AM ABLE TO SAIL AGAIN.THE DELAY IS CAUSING HARM TO ME AND MY FAMILY.
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION, SIR.
KINDLY ADVISE ON THE ABOVE ISSUE AND OBLIGE.

THANKING YOU
SINCERELY YOURS
RAJ BHUPINDER SINGH BAWA

CDC NO. BY 56808

Email id: veer.putra7@gmail.com
Bawarbs4@gmail.com
Mob no. 9967722924 and 9920098879

shipping master ,mumbai - not get cdc yet.