Shipping master office,MMD,Ballard estate,Mumbai - DELAY IN CDC (Continuous Discharge Certificate)

rajgill321 on Mar 25, 2011
Respected Sir/Maam,
Myself Rajbir Singh having CDC No- 181687,i gave application with my CDC to correct my home address on 18/03/2011 to Ship Master,Mumbai office but till now i didnt receive my CDC.My all visa work has been done & i have to join ship next week.I did enquery on phone no but office maam says "i dont know anything" & she gave me wrong mail id which is not working.I dont know why they are harrasing people & their is not any authority to take action againt them.I m helpless now.I am in great need of my CDC with correction.Please do something so they send my CDC as soon as possible.Thanks
My cell no is -08968780064 & mail id is - rajgill321@yahoo.com

Comments

N Oct 13, 2011 by
risingstar_1979@yahoo.com

Best Review
RENUAL IN CDC (Continous Discharge Certificate)
Respected Sir/Maam,
Myself S venkataratnam naidu having CDC No- ch 16339, i gave application with my CDC renual send to cdc renual form and all documents send to thespeed post dated 2572011 to Ship Master, Mumbai office but till now i didnt receive my CDC.My all visa work has been done & i have to join ship next week.I did enquery on phone no but office maam says "i dont know anything" .I dont know why they are harrasing people & their is not any authority to take action againt them.I m helpless now.I am in great need of my CDC with renual.Please do something so they send my CDC as soon as possible.Thanks
My cell no is 09474204507 & mail id is - raisingstar_1979@yahoo.com

svr naidu
co sai electrical works
near jama masjid
aberdeen bazar port blair
andaman&nicobar islands
pin 744101
balakrishna214@gmail.com Shipping master office,MMD,Ballard estate,Mumbai  - India

Continuous Discharge certificate (CDC) issue - Not receiving of CDC(continuous discharge certificate)

sir i have applied for CDC(continous discharge ceretificate) File No :NCO 258/10 on 3rd march 2010 but till now i didnt get any information about that. so please tell me how many will it take to get my CDC
A Mar 25, 2011 by
rajgill321

Yes they harrass people
N Apr 4, 2011 by
gointh

gsomumbai@dgshipping.com

dear friend u can enquire in this mail:id
but response may be slow
sure they respond with in a week
N Oct 31, 2011 by
jinucthomas

SIR;
I AM JINU CHENGALIPALLATHU THOMAS;CDC NO CH17113, I HAS BEEN SBMITTED RENEWAL APLICATION OF MY CDC AND I GOT FILE NO REN/5875/11 OR REM/5875/11(NOT CLEAR FROM CARD)0N 5TH NOVEMBER, BUT STILL NOT GET RENEWAL STICKER, PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL HELP

JINU CHENGALIPALLATHU THOMAS
CDC NO CH17113
N Aug 7, 2012 by
anickan

my name is Boby mathew, CDC-mum-77124 issued from mumbai on28/05/1998.i submitted all documents for renewal on 03/07/2012 by speed post. but still i not received any inquiry number by post.
so i could not able to verify my renewal status off my cdc, my email id bobyanickal@gmail.com, , mob no.09645678921
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL HELP
boby mathew
N Aug 17, 2012 by
RAJESHPC

DEAR SIR, MY NAME IS RAJESH PARASHURAM CHOPDEKAR, MY CDC NUM MUM 79408 INDOS NUM 01EL5605 ALREADY VERIFIED IN MMD WEBSITE, MY CDC DETAILS WAS DOES NOT EXIST ON DGSHIPPING WEBSITE CDC CHECKER AND IN INDOS CHECKER.I ALREADY GIVEN APPLICATION IN SHIPPING MASTER OFFICE MUMBAI ON 10/08/2012 WAITING FOR THE CORRECTION.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANKING U.REGARDS FROM. RAJESH P CHOPDEKAR.
A Sep 11, 2012 by
j.mohan raj

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM J.MOHAN RAJ., MY CDC No IS CH-18435. INDOS No IS 08EL0804. I SUBMITTED ALL DOCUMENTS FOR RENEWAL STRIKER ON 16-05-2012 BY POSTAL AND I GOT MY FILE NUMBER ON 22-06-2012. MY FILE No IS REN/6597/12. BUT STILL NOW I NOT GET MY RENEWAL STRIKER. SO KINDLY INFORM ME THAT MY RENEWAL STATUS OF CDC.

MY E MAIL ID :mohaan1970@yahoo.com
MOBILE NO : 09489154507

best regards
J.MOHAN RAJ.
N Sep 27, 2012 by
simjesus22

DEAR SIR, MY NAME IS MARIA JAMES SIMON, MY CDC NUM CH 104745 INDOS NUM 05GL2165, PRESENTLY I AM WORKING IN ANGLO EASTERN SHIPPING COMPANY, MY COMPANY SAID TO UPDATE THE SEAFERER PROFILE IN ESAMUDRA I DID IT BUT I FORGOT TO UPDATE MY PERMANENT ADDRESS AND I HAVE ENTERED THE TRADE AREA WRONGLY, SIR/MAM PLEASE HELP TO UPDATE .I ALREADY GIVEN APPLICATION IN SHIPPING MASTER OFFICE MUMBAI ON 26-09-2012 WAITING FOR THE CORRECTION.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
MY EMAIL ID IS : simjesus_22@yahoo.co.in
contact no : 91-9768838321
THANKING YOU
MARIA JAMES SIMON
D Oct 9, 2012 by
Satish24_75

Good day sir,

I had forwarded my CDC for replacement along with the relevant documents on 28/07/2012, I still haven't recvd any info. I keep calling everyday but everyday I get a answer to call the next day. I have also sent several mails, which had either bounced or never replied. It is becoming harassing day by day.
Pls do look into the matter and do the needful.

Captain Satish K. Joshi
MUM 102120
Cell 9833093652
Email sunny24_75@hotmail.com
N May 27, 2013 by
atuladhanawade

Respected sir/ mam
If i have any correction in cdc can i apply for visa.
Will my cdc no will change ?
With regards,
Engine cadet
N May 31, 2013 by
bishnuda

Date :31-May-2013

Good day.

Please note that I have applied for 2/Officer CDC & the complete application sent by speed post (Receipt no.EM766543324IN ) on 3-Apr-2013.Till Today ( i.e. 31/May/2013 ) received no information, even I have not received my file no.

My details are as follows :

BISHNUPADA MANN
501, SUBHAM ATLANTIS
PLOT NO.31, SECTOR -11,
KOPERKHAIRNE, OFF PALM BEACH ROAD
NAVI MUMBAI -400709
Mobile no.9930-28-7716
Email id : bishnuda@gmail.com

Therefore, I would be highly obliged if you look into the matter and revert back accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your kind co-operation.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Bishnupda Manna
N Sep 19, 2013 by
tulasidhar

dear friend; iam tulasidhararao adapa my cdc no ms13778 issued in chennei in1999 2000 this cdcvalid only five years, in five years ihad stay in mumbai i am goes lot of companies now bady cannot give chance. lot money expenced lostly ihad gone to coastel supply vessel and iwill return back to home. in my home lot of problemsand never goes to shipping .now my cdc cannot renewal already 8yearsgone. so dear friend how will renewal my cdc.how will get cdc gove an any idea my email id "tulasidasadapa@gmail.com"
N Oct 3, 2013 by
mk860580

i have submitted cdc for change of signature and address correction on 26 aug. 2013 and till now i haven't recived my cdc. I have tried to call but no reply. plz look for the matter
my cdc no. mum217562
N Nov 9, 2013 by
utsavmehra

I have not yet received my cdc no mum 219973...may I request if I can be informed regarding the speed post or the courier despatch no so that I can check the same fro postal authorities.
Thanks and regards
N Nov 21, 2013 by
Thamizh Thendral

dear sir,
i have applied for cdc on 18th may 2013 through my college, all of my class mates have received cdc, even my cdc number is not updated in my indos profile, i have no idea about my cdc. please take action... my application number is - SMO(M)/2010/22917...
THANKING YOU...
N Mar 25, 2014 by
rana vikas

I have applied cdc from my college with my batchmates, they have got cdc status application approved but in my it is still under process
my file no is SMO(M)/2014/47025
kindly give me some respose and take some action so that it ll be ready as soon as it possible
Vikas Rana
email vikasrana49@gmail.com
N Jun 3, 2014 by
musafarali

Respected sir
Myself Mohammed Musafar ali M, I done my diploma nautical science in PKIMSE Chidambaram affiliated to Indian Maritime University (IMU), after completion of course me and my batch mates applied for fresh CDC together through the college. As per the information getting from the DG Shipping web site and MMD they issued and printed CDC also my CDC NO - MUM230005, INDOS No – 13NL0057. But unfortunately all of my batch mates received there CDC on last month through Indian post except two of us, we wait couple of more days we didn’t received .Then we enquired the officer who has sitting in the MMD. He said that the MMD has shipped our CDC to which address that the college gave to MMD. If u people didn’t received yet you should contact your college, then I contact my college and I talk with my captain super dent. On that time I realise that due to some clerical mistake the shipping address of mine they type wrongly and gave to MMD. they put my name and father name correctly but remaining things they paste one of my batch mates he from UP but I am from Kerala and this address they gave to MMD. Because this MMD shipped my CDC booklet to wrong address .by using pin code I contact the post office which one is mention in the wrong address. The post master said to me ‘no one there to received the packet ‘we send it back to the origin .then our captain super dent send a detail letter to shipping master regarding this problem including letter cover with correct shipping address and stamp. But unfortunately till today I didn’t received my CDC yet, now I don’t know what should I do for getting my CDC . Dear sir I need your help and advise .I begging you please looking to the matter help me as soon as possible I will be grateful to you.
YOURS FAITHFULLY