shivam computer - SBI BANK CLERK EXAM RESULT

shiam
DEAR SIR i had given the SBI BANK CLERK EXAM at 1/3/09 . yet i havent receive the result, watever it is . so pls send me my result on my mail id. thank you...
R. N. 3110501795
email ID shivam_computer2008@yahoo.in

Comments

HI,
MAIL ID-sudha_raibole@rediffmail.com

I have given state bank examinition recently I knowed that state bank result has decalared
but when I submit my Roll number I knew that I didnt get this job
why I given my exam good and they dont show details result
i want to show my details result
i am very disappointedfor this
so I requested you plz send me my detail result on Email -Id
AHIN.S

result please!
jyoti

sir, i had been examination on 3-1-09 in yr band . but i cant search my result here, , , , , , , , , this is my roll no. 2910722995, , , , , , , , , plz inform my result if u can. thanks you.

DEAR SIR,
I have taken the exam of sbi bank for clerical post which was held on 1-03-2009 at 1:45pm in jaipur at ss jain subhodh college.I have forgotten my roll no. so, I am anable to get my result.Kindly send me an e-mail regarding the way through which I can get my result.If you can send my result then my information are as under:
NAME: NIKITA ARYA
FATHER'S NAME: VIVEK KUMAR ARYA
DATE OF BIRTH: 25-06-1989
Please answer me soon.Waiting for your reply.
Thankyou.

clerck

post of clerk

sir, please send my sbi 01-03-09 exam result. on my email id or my phone, sir ji my email id is kumar.pardeepk@yahoo.com, and my cell no. is 09211092780, my roll no is 2650713317, and reference no is 567077, sir please send result.

DEAR SIR,
I have taken the exam of sbi bank for clerical post which was held on 1-03-2009 at 1:45pm in delhi .I have forgotten my roll no. so, I am anable to get my result.Kindly send me an e-mail regarding the way through which I can get my result.If you can send my result then my information are as under:

hi sir i m satya prakash dwivedi given exam in sbi clarck in 1 march 2009. so plese give my result emidelity .i forget my roll no

dear sir,

i misplace my hall ticket please send me result on my email id teena_evol@yahoo.co.in

clerks result

PLZ have taken the exam of sbi bank for clerical post which was held on 1-03-2009 at 1:45pm in delhi .I have forgotten my roll no. so, I am anable to get my result.Kindly send me an e-mail regarding the way through which I can get my result.If you can send my result then my information are as under:

20 hours 13 minutes ago by Satya Prakash Dwived

HI
I would like to say that, i had given the exam of sbi for the job clerk. so whenever it will come than u inform me my result on my id and my roll no. is 4230109960,
thanking you!

HI
I would like to say that, i had given the exam of sbi for the job clerk. so whenever it will come than u inform me my result on my id and my roll no. is 3110513828,
thanking you!

sir
ple send my information i give exam roll no (2050516183)
ple send my information

HI
I would like to say that, i had given the exam of sbi for the job clerk. so whenever it will come than u inform me my result on my id and my roll no. is 2650126043,

HI SIR

I HAVE ATTENDED THE EXAM OF SBI FOR CLERICAL POST ON 01-03-09 I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY RESULT SO PLSE SENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR MY email ID swathimahanthi@yahoo.co.in my roll no. is 4620727795 & reference no. 1025597.

sir