Shop Clues - No Refund from ShopClues

ajaybhardwaj2010 on Apr 16, 2013
hi, 4th April, I saw one advertisement on shop clues “Mens Handkerchief Set Of 12 PCs at Rs. 238/- and on description part written Premium Range of 12Pcs. Basis of advertisement, I purchased 12pcs Handkerchief set for Rs. 238/- and my order no was 2961182. I received my order on 8th April’13. When I checked handkerchief quality than I found Handkerchief quality is not so good. I have Rs. 10/- Handkerchief also, which I bought from local market, whose quality is better than handkerchief I received from shop clues after than I called to customer care immediately. Customer care person said, please send a mail to our customer care for return of product because of quality not as per advertisement than I sent return request mail to customer care as per their return 10days policy. After a day, I have received mail from customer care stating that Product which has been ordered by you is the same which has been delivered to you. Also the product is of standard quality. Therefore, we will not be able to fulfil your request.
Shop Clues has cheated person to show best product on advertisement and selling low quality product to customer as per market ad also not return product as per their return policy. Please have a look on my complaint and judge whether I keep same Handkerchief or Shop clues replace with Premium handkerchief or refund my money.
Complaint comments 0 Comments