ShopClues — Pick Up of defective product not done for last 45 Days.

Respond To Complaint
  rsgosavi on Dec 2, 2012
I have Ordered Fabino Water Purifier WP-011 on 13 October 2012 from, It is get delivered to me after 5-6 days. But I am surprised to see that the product is in defective state & I send all the pictures taken about the condition of product to on next day with all the details.
After that I get assurance from that The product will get pick up for Return process in few days & payment get refunded in accounts after they receive the Product.But after that nobody turn up to pick-up the product even after 10 days, So I again mail them regarding the same, Again I receive the same assurance But nothing happened this time also. So I get the thought that they are not really interested in resolving the same so i post regarding the same on there Facebook page, & again I receive same assurance on there facebook reply that I receive from there mail.But as expected this time also I get the same Experience.After that till now I not receive any reply for my mail or Facebook Comment till Now.Once they give the reason foe delay is the location is not covered by Courier Partner Which has no Logic as I given 7 orders after this one in last 45 days & all delivered to my home successfully so If they really want to pickup the Product they can do any time in all this Courier Visits.
I don't know Why they are Cheating like this & not also replying for what they want to say about this. This is should be eye opener for all those who think that The process will be easier if they get faulty product Or if you want to return the product if you don't like.
I am here also attaching the snapshots of (1) Photos of defective product.

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

I am agree with u the same problem with me but i received wrong product with wrong billing address and name

Satisfactory Rating
    +91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    Building No. 112, Sector – 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122 001
    ShopClues - Pick Up of defective product not done for last 45 Days.