Shopping.rediff.com - wrong delivery of product

ashok singla
Respected Sir,
This is Ashok Singla. I want to make a complaint regarding the product that I have purchased from rediff shopping. I had selected different product from the catalog but you have sent me the different product. Please sir do something for this. Because I am not satisfied with the product that you have sent to me.

Product selected:-
Order no. : 5480027
Tn. ID : 16109569
Product : Great pen with in built camera Mic-2GB Memory with Bluetooth
Dongle data mobile to pc.
Amount : 1999 + 75(shipping tot.)= INR 2074

But sir you have sent the differ product with low features. The resolution, recording time and other features of the product that you have sent to me is of low quality. So I request you sir please do something for this. I shall be thankful to you.

Delivery Address:
ambala cantt, nr pani ka piyau, AMBALA,
AMBALA, Haryana : 133001
INDIA .
91-9896925446

Comments

wrong product - Rediff Shopping

I have ordered the t-shirt Harriton from krazee deals. I have ordered 2XL but i received 4XL. Tell me what is this. Second time i m facing this issue. My transaction number is 15972936. rediff is such a brand name but i don't think its valuable in india now. I called that supplier also but he said ask rediff for such complaint. What is this!!!.. U r the worst service in india . I m not buying anything from rediff or adding this blog on orkut so, no one buy from rediff. Ebay is better option. Even i called urs costumers care also. no one picks the phone. really rediff pissed me off.

Please let me knw wht shud i do now or else i will log a complaint in consumer court now for this cheating.

Arput

wrong product
I have ordered the Stylish Fleece Zipper Winter Jackets With Cap No 9 . I have ordered but i received another jacket . Tell me what is this. Second time i m facing this issue.. rediff is such a brand name but i don't think its valuable in india now. I called that supplier also but he said ask rediff for such complaint. What is this!!!.. U r the worst service in india . I m not buying anything from rediff or adding this blog on orkut so, no one buy from rediff. Ebay is better option. Even i want to change my peoduct plz contect me

kailash singh