shopping.rediff.com(customersupport@rediff.co.in) - Not proper action from 20 Nov 09 after sending Dozens of mail

kedar B hasabnis
Naveenbabu,

I am not satisfied with taken action from your side as well as given product

your team is taken so much time to resolve the query while i received the product on 20 Nov 09 which is not slimier as it shown on your site
and now your team is saying"the vendor will not be able to entertain your query if the warranty gets lapsed."
so let me know clearly you will solve my problem or not or how much time you required to solve this problem

kindly read the bellow mention details which clear you the history of my case and your action

The date mention as your reply in trailing mail 19 Dec 09 is yet to come
also i want to inform you that meanwhile i was send mail that i was out of station for 3 days due to personal reason i was back on 1 Dec 09
than i send the mail mentioning the point that kindly re-arrange the visit schedule but still schedule is not arrange from your side or no reply from your end
after that i was call for your customer care they ask me to give the complent Number ...
I was send dozens of mails to your side but still you haven't provide me complent Number than what action is taken in my case
I know your person was visited and call at my place but unfortunately i was out of station i was sorry for that
hence as on date No positive response form your team so what can i do If your process is slow & poor than how can my warranty gets lapsed its your fault
I also want to inform you that still i am not using your received product its kept in packet as what i received ....
If your person will not able to Re-visit at my place and no able to collect product than give me the address where i need to dispatched your product i will dispatched it
Or Kindly contact me on No as it mention below
Himadri Hasabnis 9823459474 Or 9370706976
Kedar Hasabnis 9923361681 Resident No 02030226020
Mandar Hasabnis 9595887711

Let me inform my complent No and action status as early as possible

regards
Kedar

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:32:54 +0530 wrote

DearKedar,

As informed you in our earlier mail dated 19/12/2009, we would like to inform you that as per your complaint we have informed our couriers to arrange a pick up of the product from your place and they have attempted to arrange a pick up but were unable to do so as they were unable to contact you on the no's provided by you ( 020-30226020, 09823459474 ).

However we request you to revert back to us with thealternate contact number within next24 hours in order to assist you in better way or else the vendor will not be able to entertain your query if the warranty gets lapsed.

Assure you of prompt and courteousresponse on all your visits to Rediff.com.

Warm regards,

Naveenbabu
>Customer Service
Rediff.Com

P.S: Please do notchange the subject line for future correspondence .

Comments

Rediff.com - Very poor Customer Service and No refund if Product not Delivered - Rediff.com

It is a clear case of taking a customer/consumer for a ride. I ordered Diwali gift on Rediff.com and made the payment by my CC. This was to get delivered at my Family place. Rediff Order No: 4919294
Second I purchased a Headphone, made the payment by my CC and again I put a request to deliver this at my Family place.
Rediff Order No: 4950746

Now both the orders were accepted and payment request got executed. I don't know what happened and these products never got delivered and now there is no response from customer service of rediff.com (sent 8 emails). With this forum, i just want to raise my voice so that at least i can hope to get the refund of these products (which never got delivered).
Kishore

They deliver 9 days late Diwali sweets . The sweets were lying in the courier office for 9 days .

They do not respond to emails and insist it has been delivered .

The Diwali sweets are not fit for human consumption .

NEVER USE REDIFF.com
taher

Respected sir,

I have lost my E-Mail ID due to because of trying to change the password, So, please rectify the problem and see that my E-Mail ID will work.
Because I have getting problems to do business, So please rectify and solve the problem as early as possible.

Thanking You, Your's Faithfully,

TAHER

Dear All, This is to inform you that i have not received DVD player against my order number 5781563 out of which i have received only HOME THEATER speakers 2nos that to in damage condition. So kindly inform me when you are going to replace the damaged parts & also balance parts. We are waiting for your reply.

Bypa Reddy

I am not getting mail alerts on my mobile. What I should do to get mail alerts again. My mobile no is 09822778260. my mail id is mbijapurkar@rediffmail.com.
Bijapurkar.

Prompt action will be of help.
sandhay

From: "Support" <customersupport@rediff.co.in> Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:21:21
Dear Ravi,

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that kindly forward us the scan POD copy of the logistic courier through which you have send the product so that we can do the needful for you and resolve the case in your benefit.

Pooja Valecha,
Customer service

Subject: Re: 'Rediff=011-192-431' General Query
From: "Support" <customersupport@rediff.co.in> Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:21:21

Greetings from Rediff.com

Assure you of prompt and courteous

Subject: Re: 'Rediff=011-192-431' General Query
From: "Support" <customersupport@rediff.co.in> Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:16:54

Greetings from Rediff.com

We are sorry to note that the item that you have purchased through the Order No : 6198464 is found defective. This is a very rare and unfortunate case and we apologize for the same.

We request you to kindly send the item back to our seller within 5 working days mentioning the order number on the packet.

• Items are to be returned with all accessories and original packaging.
• Careful attention is to be given with the packing of the product to avoid damage during transit.
Kindly do note: the above two points are to be strictly adhered to so that the sellers may process with a replacement.

The seller’s address is as follows:
( Order Number - mandatory)
Ojjas Enterprises
Unit No 63,
New Satgurunanak Inustrial Estate
Western Express Highway
Opp, Jai Coach
Goregaon( E)
Mumbai- 400063.

Ph: 022-26854086 / 9224393748.

Once the product has been dispatched from your end, kindly revert to this mail providing complete courier information and the courier charges borne. You may enclose the invoice for the courier charges that will be incurred by you to return the shipment. The same shall be reimbursed in the form of pay order.

Please be assured that our enabling partner shall arrange to dispatch your replacement within 7 working days from the receipt of the product.

Thank you for having shopped at Rediff.com!.

It was a pleasure to have you shopping at Rediff.com. According to our data, the courier has confirmed the delivery of your order. The details are as follows:
Products Vendor Courier Delivered Date Airway No

Gild E78 Pro QWERTY Dual Camera Sim Mobile Phone Ojjas Enterprises Blue Dart 01-12-2010 58504659426

Share your Shopping experience with us:- At Rediff.com, Please log on to "Your account" and give us your open feedback. This would help us enhance your Shopping experience with us.

For any queries and details, please get in touch with our Customer Care We will be glad to assist you.

Have a great day,

Thanks & Regards

Rediff Shopping Customer Care.
shopping.rediff.com

P.S. This is an automated email. Kindly do not reply, as you will not receive a response

Greetings from Rediff.com

We have read the contents of your mail and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

However, we request you to kindly let us know the condition of the product which was received by you.Whether the same was in intact sealed condition and properly packed with thermocol and babble packing so that we can assist you in better way.

Dear ravi,
This is an automated mail to acknowledge that your mail is received and is in queue. Our customer support representative will attend to your mail and will revert within 2 working days.
Since your interaction is being tracked through the subject line, we request you not to change the subject line for your future correspondence.
If you query is about an existing order, then do ensure that your order number is mentioned in the mail. Note: You may track your order via mobile by simply typing TRACK < Order # > and send it to 57333. Your status will be updated via SMS. Alternatively, you may follow the status of your order by viewing the same at Track My Order
In case you have not mentioned the order number, then you may click on Track My Order to retrieve the order number and send us a fresh mail by clicking on the HELP section.
Please ignore this message if you have quoted your Order number and allow our Customer Support to get back to you in time.
The Customer Service Team

makc

I HAVE MAIL RECIVE MY MOBILE
N Feb 9, 2011 by
makc

i have mail on my mobile
N Oct 12, 2011 by
Dr.Abhijit Taraphder

To whom it may concern,
Since last five days I am unable to access my account in spite of using correct User name and password.As I am a doctor
by pro I am facing great problem.Please help.My email id is: taraphder@rediffmail.com
D Oct 21, 2011 by
Ajit Kulkarni

Dear sir, few day's back i ordered doubble vacume pipe pidle air foot plump. my order no is 670198. dt 1-10-11. when i received this, i used product to pump air in my byke tyre . but while using the product its tention spring sleep down and both rod which holding to tention spring sleep down. base area of product is bend, I came to kow this product is very delicate to use. it's failiur to use on first use how i will use at least one year. my request please see this matter as early as possible. Thanking you. yours faithfull a Ajit Kulkarni
N Oct 21, 2011 by
Ajit Kulkarni

i received my product which i ordered dt 1-10-11 order no 6701098.while using this product it's tention spring sleep down and base area was bend. this product is very delicate. in one use it's brake how i will use this long time my request please see this matter as early as possible. Thanking you.
N Dec 17, 2011 by
singh KARAN

i received my order delivery date 8-12-11 order no 6808363.beacuse i cant used this sunglass.his glass is already broken.so please change this item eatiher .thanks
N Feb 14, 2012 by
GirirajKumar Mittal

Rediff shopping Our Order No.6857180 dispatched through blue dart has been not received till now date. pl. enquty this matter n rpy.

Thanks.
Giriraj Mittal, Indore
M.no.9302513111
N Mar 28, 2012 by
SANTANU GIRI

I received my order delivery date 22-03-12 order no 6989723, one pc of ultra stylish sports watch with allarm but this product is completely seperate from my ordered one..so please change this item .thanks
D May 10, 2012 by
pathan mohsin

my self pathan mohsin and my order no. is 7089167 the products which i had recieved is not proper and thats why i want to cancel my order because the item which you had sent to me is very diffrent ihad order my shirt size of42 and you had sent me very small size thats why is not comfort for me and all other things also not proper so please refund me money as soon as you can.
N Jun 23, 2012 by
nvssankaram shopping.rediff.com(customersupport@rediff.co.in)  - KAKINADA, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

DEFECTIVE GOODS DELIVERY - SHARE DVD PLAYER

very bad experience and highly irresponsible behavior of staff.

I HAVE PRCHASED ONE SHEYER DVD PLAYER ON 16TH JUN BUT IN THE STORE ITSELF YOUR STAFF THEM SELVES FOUND ITS DEFECTIVE. I HAVE REFUSED TO RECEIPT OF THE SAME.ULTIMATELY THEY CONVINCED AND GIVEN SHOWROOM PIECE. UNFORTUNATELY THEY PACKED EVERY THING IN MY ABSENCE AND HANDED OVER AT RECEPTION OF YOUR STORE. AFTER REACHING MY HOME WHEN I HAVE OPENED THE PACK I FOUND THAT ALSO DEFECTIVE. PL. SUGGEST WHERE TO SEND THIS PIECE AND HOW CAN I GET A NEW PIECE AT THEE ARLIEST. ONE THING IS CLEAR THAT I CAN NOT TRAVEL BHUBANESHWAR ONCE AGAIN BECAUSE IT IS MORE THAN 600KMS AWAY FROM ME. EVEN FOR VISAKHAPATNAM IS NEARLY 200KMS FAR FROM ME. I WILL SEND IT TO BHUBANESHWAR STORE BY COURIER . YOU MAY PL. DISCUSS THEM TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AT THE EARLIEST.
REGARDS
SANKARAM
nvssankaram@gmail.com
D Jul 18, 2012 by
Anand Wagh

Sir my name is ANAND WAGH and my order number is 7239416. I had taken a product and it is not working properly so please refund me the amount of money.
D Jul 18, 2012 by
WaghAnand

Sir The complaint is regarding the mobile and it is not working properly, so i want to be refund the amount of money as soon as posible. My order no. is 7239416 and my name is Anand Wagh so please take the immediate action...
N Aug 11, 2012 by
dalwinder_maan

i had ordered for levi jeans of rs. 999 on 03 aug 12 .This product not sent by you at my address...and i have not received any order number sent by you...wt can i do now? I pay rs.999 to ...my contact no is 09640927620/09392994141. Please solve my problem ...my email add is dalwinder_maan@rediffmail.com