Shreeonline - Fraud

shashico
Shreeonline should not be allowed to advertise on Indian tv Channels. They are the biggest fraud on the face of the earth. They never deliver the good. They charge more amount than they agree. No one can get in contact with them once they have your money. I think they are giving a bad name to all the indian businesses in the world. They should be banned.

Comments

I agree, they are a fraud company. I placed my order in mid February - to date nothing received. They keep promising me - all just LIES!!

The Indian Authorities should ban them from advertising and scamming innocent people like us!!!

i paid for 1 saree and they took two payments for the price of one with out letting me know and i haven't received my goods it has been 2 months and i have called them they have said that they are awaiting payment even though i have bank payment proof.
N Jan 9, 2011 by
Pragna Bhavsar

I have order saree on Nov 27/10 and was told now that it is out of stock I have not received anything, 3 phone calls so far and now it is out of stock. Pl. for god sake this type of people should be in jail and stop doing any fraud..
A Jul 15, 2011 by
foziabegum82

hi all shreeonline.com victims

a new face of shreeonline has come on faceook> djeansonline.com. go to facebook. Shreeonline frauds are cheating people with changed name djeansonline.com on facebook. go to facebook account nad write comment on their pages and aware people about truth of these frauds

shreeonline account on facebook> http://www.facebook.com/Shreeonline.shopping
djeansonline account on facebook> http://www.facebook.com/djeansonline

Must aware people about shreeonline.com guys and stop them trapping peoples badly.
N Nov 18, 2011 by
Faruq

A Feb 20, 2012 by
sumera

this is a firking fraud company dont order anything in this company i tell a trading standerd this is a mother fucker basterd company and sals mans as well plz help me i can do a case on them thay fraud with me thay take a payment for 5 suits and dilever only 4 suits mother fucker.
A May 30, 2012 by
banoshamim

www.shreeonline.com, djeansonline.com, www.efellow.com are fraud websites. These sites is operated by same guys, the well known Online Cheaters nad frauds. Beware of these sites. they will never send your order. they will never pick you call. they are chor. they are shreeonline.com guys the well known online cheaters. please share this to save people from being trapped by shreeonline.com/efellow.com cheaters. if you have ordered from this site, just charge back to get refund of your amount.

Shreeonline - Fraud