SHREYAS MATRIMONIAL DATA CENTRE - SCAM

bluestars on Mar 28, 2011
Dear sir, friends

This sreyas matrimonial data centre have called me on my landline number and told me that they are calling from sreyas and sir did u marry someone and told me that sir 7 brides are intrested in you and are willing to contact u and they are very much intrested in you.And lots of other promising words that we dont want any commision after marriage or no registration charges etc. and when i asked them how did u get my home address and my profile details they said that brides parents have given this data and given them task to coordinate.and they said that sir we will be sending you the profiles of brides by post u just pay 170 rupees .such promising words that many people will believe it. i paid the amount when i recieved the packet. and now when they got money they r not responding to my phone calls .And such low class scamy criminals are there in our kerala who are opening conducting such scams. a group of womens are conducting this scams. make money at any cost.

this complaint i am posting because no one should burn there fingers as i did.

be careful friends
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Apr 22, 2013 by
ratishrajan

shreyas group is really cheating people/a lady is calling by taking data from other matrimonials

So pls be care unmarried

SHREYAS MATRIMONIAL DATA CENTRE - SCAM