SHUBH LAXMI GAS SERVICE, A-138/3 VIKAS MARG, DELHI-92 - USED GAS CYLINDER DELIVERED AND NOT REPLACED EVEN AFTER INFORMING AGENCY

SREEKUMAR.S

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with shubh laxmi gas service, a-138/3 vikas marg, shakarpur, delhi-92. Due to non-lifting of phone, I was forced to go to the agency's office on 15/02/2008 to book my refill request. The staff there assured me that they may deliver it on saturday. I waited for saturday and sundary from without going any where. The delivery man came on monday 18/02/2008 and told my wife that your door was locked, and i have gone back. At the same time he has deliverd a used cylinder weighting 24.50 kg at my house and he did not bring the office copy of the delivery challan. I have informed the agency about this. they assured me that they will replace it. bus so far no response. Their no. goes ringing but nobody responding. In this regard, I earnestly request your goodself to take necessary action please.

The address and tel:no. of the agency is as follows :

SUBH LAXMI GAS SERVICE
A-138/3, VIKAS MARG, SHAKARPUR, DELHI-110092
TEL: 22045242 22412170

Awaiting an earliest action from your end.

sreekumar
mob: 9968304556

Comments

saurabh

Dear Sir

Kindly book my gas, my consumer nnumber is 14602.

Wait

Dear Sir

Kindly book my gas, my consumer nnumber is 1789.

Dear Sir

Kindly book my gas, my consumer nnumber is 18409.

Please send my cylinder by tomorrow

no one is there to pick up the phone

Please book my gas my consumer ID is 17989
vanshj

Kindly book my gas, my consumer nnumber is 1602

Kindly book my gas, my consumer nnumber is 16333

Please send my cylinder by tomorrow

no one is there to pick up the phone.

Please book my gas my consumer ID is 16021
Please send my cylinder by tomorrow.

Madhumita
N Jan 3, 2011 by
anshulroyal

Dear Sir

Kindly book my gas, my consumer nnumber is 19126.

N Jan 12, 2011 by
kumuddinesh

Dear Sir

I want inform thay my consumer No. is 17875 in the name of Dinesh Kumar, my gas cylinder empty from 7-1-2011 i have regularly try on phone . but every time reply me phone is temprory out of service, in working hour but but after 6 pm bell go but no any body pick this phone . as on 11-1-2011 physicly booked in Shubh luxmi office, but till time we have not recieved cylinder. therefore i am facing major problem . kiundly immediataly delverd my cylinder

Thanks & Regards
Dinesh Kumar
Consumer No. 17875
N Jan 22, 2011 by
Manish Sinha

Dear Sir

Kindly book my gas, my consumer nnumber is 12820 & sonsumer name is S. S. Sinha, NO BODY CAN PICK PHONE LAST TWO DAYS. SO KINDLY REQUEST YOU BOOK MY GAS IMMEDIATE.

Manish Sinha
N Jan 27, 2011 by
neewedita

Landline is always busy, difficult to get connected, get the connection through phone.
Kindly book my cylinder consumer no-18738
Sunil Gosain

Book my gas, my cosumer number is 19083. Consumer Name : Sunil Gosain
N Jan 31, 2011 by
Sunil Gosain

Problem in gas pipe. Its giving a leakage. Kindly visit and sort out the issue.
Consumer No. 19083, Consumer Name : Sunil Gosain
Address : D-57, Dayanand Block, Shakarpur, Delhi - 110092
N Feb 15, 2011 by
getkranti007

Dear Sir

Kindly book my gas, my consumer nnumber is 16212.

A Aug 24, 2011 by
santosh k tiwari

Dear Sir

Kindly book my gas, my consumer nnumber is 19965 & consumer name is Santosh K Tiwari, NO BODY IS PICK ING UP PHONE LAST TWO DAYS. and online booking no. is not supporting as well.SO KINDLY REQUEST YOU BOOK MY GAS IMMEDIATE.

Gas Agency Name- Shubhlaxmi gas service, Vikas marg shakarpur.

Santosh
N Nov 13, 2011 by
sanju001

Kindly book my gas, my consumer number is SLG-20149

Wait
N Feb 15, 2012 by
Ankit Patel SHUBH LAXMI GAS SERVICE, A-138/3 VIKAS MARG, DELHI-92  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

No one responding to complaint - shubhlaxmi indane gas agency

I've got delivered leaked cylinder by SUBHLAXMI Indane gas agency. I registered my complaint before 7-8 days. No one is giving response to it, not even phone lines are working properly and some of them are dead also. Very Dissatisfying service.

Here is the gas agency address

SUBHLAXMI INDANE
4, Himavan Appt, Opp Inductotherm,
Nanadan Park, Bopal, Ahmedabad - 58.