Shubhtips - Poor Customer Service

summy205 on Jul 24, 2012
Hi All,

I have subscribed for commodity services through Gunjan (one of the executive), I paid partial amount for quaterely commodity service pack. They have given me call on gold, so i earn profit on it but in the evening she give me call on the silver for buying and leave office after office hours, no person responsible for her calls. After not responding on my several call to the office of Shubh tips, I sold silver in loss.This is a example of poor customer service. I paid to Shubh tips Rs. 3000. Although company is ISO certified but they have very poor service and calls. I request to all please do not subcribe with this company.

Manoj
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Dec 14, 2012 by
Crudegains

SUBJECT: "INTRADAY Trading Calls From India's No.1 Crude Oil Expert Team."
Hello Sir/Madam,

We, are sorry to hear about fraud practices which several Stock tips companies carry out and claim themselves as a profit making bodies.

This is to inform you that we are Investment Advisory Company which basically provides recommendations for CrudeOil traded on MCX in India. Our Team consists of Traders who are trading the markets for an average period of 8 years.

For more details, on how we work and our sevices please visit the link provided below.*

Since we value our business, we would like to offer you a Free 14 day trial with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance. Thank you for your time.

Team Crudegains.
*http://crudegains.com
(Grab the Crudegains Advantage)

Shubhtips - Poor Customer Service