Sidcon Consultancy - Making froud from tips providing

raviningale
A rajkot based sidcon consultancy company, had taken charges for providing stock tips to me and promised me to make profit of rs.100000/- per month...i have paid fees 25000/- his monthly fees.After they gave me tips on mobile,he is says that don't put any stop loss on his call. he made me loss and my friends 25000/- over all 100000/-,within his 3 tips,in 4 days.so i request all you, never join such service.what a fraud sanjay and his company.He is give mob. no 084801501736,contact no 02816644841(sanjay). How can I get my subcription mony and loss...tell me.

Comments

Sidconsonsultancy make peopel fool by providing share tips. they gives tips on online phone and says that buy in huge quantity, and do not put any stop loss on trade. so people are get loss in huge money.

My Name is Tushar Mehta,
This company is totaly frod. they are calling customer to give free trail for one day in stock market with surety call for intraday. and in this call they make a big loss to customer. plz ignor dis company's trail call.i am fool when i m trade in their tips and make big loss. they give me buy tata motors on level of above 1150 and i bought it, after my buying this share it was going down and down. down near 1110 so i make a big loss in this bcoz i bought big Quntity.
I request you dont trade, If you want safe your MONEY.
If you want to talk me plz wrote in this camlaint box, i call back you.

a big big cheater it is. mera bas chale ese logo ke againts consumer court me case dakhil kardu. lekin after losses i m not able this. so sad par tum log isse bach ke rehna.

this companys lendline no. is (0281)6644806, (0281)6644811, (0281)6644850 and.
KAMAL42

I KAMAL CHEATED BY ALI FROM THIS CO. HE MAKE ME BUY HITTCO @ 46 . TILL NOW IT IS 26 AND ALSO SELLING FRIDGE.
KAMAL42

BANK A/C NO: AXIS BANK = 910020026050993

NAME : ALI = 02816644850, 8141530548, 918141530548
N Feb 2, 2011 by
yug gajjar Sidcon Consultancy  - Rajkot, Rajkot, Gujarat, India

froud - sidcon consultancy

some time i joint this company and tips of hdfc bank is bay at 2055 and target is 2100 plus but not achive target and i loss very and i try to phon but koi uthata nahi ab batao mai kya karu i am yug mo 9601326232
N Feb 21, 2011 by
yog_patel8186

Dear Friend,

i m also suffering the same problem with this company. Mr. Sanjay is the main fruaderster. I think we all should make a police complint together . if you wants to get fruitful results . Please contact me on the below mentioned mob :

I m at gujarat.

Mob : 9998980448
Mail : yog_patel8186@yahoo.co.in
N Feb 26, 2011 by
hprabahar

IF YOU WANT 100% ACCURACY IN INTRADAY TIPS OF NSE BSE JUST TRY WWW.WINTRADE.HPAGE.COM
N Apr 8, 2011 by
jain jugalkishor

tushar mehta im jain jugalkishro i wnat to talk with u about sidcon my no is 09421274799/09028023879
A Apr 16, 2011 by
bhagirathsinh33

hi my name is bhagirathsinh rana from gujatrat and i have also this kind of problems .mr paresh calling from this no and said me buy huge quntity of gruh fianance at 512 and the stock fall 14% in a day.mr paresh is calling from this number +91281664082 and he assured methat we never loss in sidcons tips.tushar mehta and yog patel i need your help.my mobile no is +919824285668 and email id is bhagirathsinh_rana@yahoo.com.
A Apr 25, 2011 by
sunnysharma

hello my self sunny sharma from new delhi i am working on sidcon tips from last 10 days i am working on profit sharing base 70% - 30% last week i deposit profit 38210 in company's director sbi account and i got very big loss in 1 day 501000 five lakhs ten thousand i am trade in big silver i lost my all saving now i talk with company's employee mr. yagnik you can refund 30% of my loss he said you can trade again with us and we will recover your all losses but i said i dont have money he said you can arrange more money for trading please help me to recover my loss please

sunny sharma
N May 14, 2011 by
jain jugalkishor

SUJATA MADAM give me buy TATA COFFEE in 943 without any SL i buy 500qty and at the end of market say me carry with TATA COFFEE after 7 day i sale in 831 after they cant recedive calls and daily says sir Target a jayage my self Kulkarni
N May 16, 2011 by
sunnysharma

dear friends beware with sidcon its a really fraud company if you have any confusen about this company call me i will tell you what they are doing in realty because i lose very big amount with this company 99% tips company are fraud so please dont go with thees company.

sunny sharma

sunnysharma610@gmail.com
A Jun 2, 2011 by
madmaxz

People,
please if you want to save your hard earned money. dont go by their calls.. This is what happened to me today. morning they called me and said they will give a free trail and the tip is 100% true. They made me buy 1000 Sun tv shares. it was trading at 302. they when i wanted to sell they were like "plz sir, donnnt sell it, it will reach 310" but the price started going down and down and down. i was at 62, 00 loss. then suddenly they call and say me to sell the stock. what is this?? is this the way to give tips? then after sometime they say me to buy 5000 shares again so that i can cover my losses..by gods grace i dint listen to their advice.. people, im once again warning u..never never never dare to take tips from SIDCON CONSULTANCY. it is Pakka 100% fraud company. if u dont listen to me, u will loose money.. im in tears here for loosing 62, 000 in a single day. it was my hard earned money.
A Jun 3, 2011 by
cool_cust

Hi friends...i agree with all of u but the problem is your greed. You in spite of being a educated people getting stuck with such nuts. But shamely, even i got stuck with couple of these but i never followed their tips so seriouly and tried only with small quantities. only couple of them worked but others failed. Ratio only 40-50%, which is sufficient enough to make you good LOSSES. whenever you make profit, you have to pay them the required miniumum amount or the percentage and when you make losses they just shy away from you and promise for loss recovery. I will name few of these companies...
SIDCON, NIFTY TRADE, RAYTIPS and many more like these.
I dont know where to make compliants about these bastards but one simple advice...if you want to make money then be patient and think and act like an investor. Don't try to be a trader. All big people who made money in share market had invested - warren buffett, rakesh jhunjhunwala, even couple of my relatives did the same thing and they are king today.
Happy Investing...JK
You may contact me on cool_cust@yahoo.co.in
N Jun 7, 2011 by
manojmj12

BEWARE OF SIDCON CONSULTANCY. MY NAME IS MANOJ FROM MUMBAI.

FEMAALES LIKE PRIYANKA OR KAVITA AND BHAVIN(RING LEADER) WILL CALL UP FROM GUJARAT AND CHEAT YOU OF YOUR MONEY.
SUCH CROOKS ONLY ASK YOU TO SUBSCRIBE AND ONCE YOU HAVE SUBSCRIBED THEY WILL STOP TAKING OR RESPONDING TO YOUR CALLS.

PLEASE DO NOT SUBSCRIBE AND REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE
A Jun 11, 2011 by
nil.dar

FULLY MOTHERCHOD LOKO CHHE... MAA CHODVI CHHE AA BADDHAY NI... SAMOOH CHODAN KARVU CHHE...
A Jun 11, 2011 by
manojmj12

sidcon (can you see the word CON in their name?

Beware of these crooks. specially the female bitches that they employ to entice customers

Sidcon Consultancy - Making froud from tips providing