Siemens - No Placement after SAP certification

son_of_a_gun on Mar 28, 2011
Siemens,Delhi Claims that after SAP certification from their institute you will get placed with top notch companies however reality is that they manage to place only a handful of guys with prior SAP experience.

When you go for enrolling yourself they boast that the moment you get certified you will have plenty of jobs, sadly hardly anyone manages to get any job

Staff at Siemens Greater Kailash can put any government office to shame, They always claim to be busy without work when you will speak about the placements that they were assuring you moments before joining but the moment a new bakra would come they start with the shameful act again.

Guys go to NIIT if you want SAP certification coz they would assure you jobs...Siemens is just a bloated good for nothing name...Dont make the same mistake that we have made

Comments

N Dec 11, 2012 by
NiravM

Best Review
To ALL SAP Aspirants, If it is that easy to get JOB in MNC with 5 to 6 lakhs package, with 4 lakhs fees and 25 days training ...NO GRADUATE IN INDIA WILL REMAIN UNEMPLOYED, it is simple logic, Only those who have core exp. of Min 5 to 10 year is obvious preference in SAP, Freshers or 1 or 2 years exp. please do not go for this short cuts no USE, you are fooling yourselves, do not blame CHEATERS LIKE ATOS, NIIT . they are here to cheat, it is your mistake to get fooled by them ...IN CURRENT ERA even if you apply law of basic economics, still one can easily tell this is fake, IF YOU GO FOR SHORT CUTS ...YOU WILL MEET PPL LIKE ATOS AND NIIT .. fortunately in my MBA days, I have been properly guided my professors .and not to go for these NON SENSE SAP COURSES ..there is no short cut to success

Enquiry - Siemens

Is there any web site by which I can find out user details if cell phone nr is input in a certain field.

Mobileoffice connectivity. - Siemens

I'm D.V.Kumar from andhrapradesh, i'm staying in Lucknow right now. My mobile no is "+91-9000905290" My hand set model is "NOKIA N70"
I have been browsing internet through airtel Mobileoffice since 6 to 8 months. But since 3 days i wasn't able to connect internet through Mobileoffice, whenever i will try to connect an error will shows as "packet data not available" But i can able to connect through "airtel live"
I have discuss with airtel customer care and It was told that mobile settings are ok. But you may better to consult Nokia care. Then i was gone to Nokia care at Hazrat ganj, Lucknow. They told that mobile is ok and your network provider's have some problem.
Now in the situation i'm confused what to do? and Where to go for solution?
Please advice me in this regard immediately.

With best regards,

D.V.Kumar.
(Dhani venkata kumar. G)
Mob no: +91-9628026806
+91-9000905290
e mail : kumar_dvk@yahoo.com

mobile no:9391117256

Netbanking password expired - Siemens

My netbanking password hasbeen expired and I was unable to access netbanking. Please reset my password and let me know at the earliest.

Soujanya

Mistake in name and address - doing job

my name and address has been changed in the ID card.
my card number KLK0775361
my correct name and address are,
Elector's Name : KULDIP SINGH
Mahesh Nagar
Ambala Cantt
Haryana - 133001
Ward No - 9
please make it correct and replace with new one having correct Name and Address.
Rudal Ram Siemens  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

washing machine front loading not working - Siemens

My front loading washing machine Model: WM-1000, Sr. No.00273
purchesed on 30/05/1999 from Bombay, now in lucknow, is not working. Drum not rotating. Plate seems to be out of order. Front door lock is not functioning so direct connection was made. Please advise.
saprabuslm Siemens  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have siemens washing machine 2020A and it is giving us problem. Is there any service center in coimbatore? Pl respond.
saprabuslm@gmail.com
A Apr 8, 2011 by
Gangstars_siemens

I would totally agree on this. Siemens people have absolutely no shame at all while playing with the careers of people. When you initially approach them they will assure you to provide placements in top companies like IBM, TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. Once you complete the certification their real game starts. They would ask 3 party consultants call you up who will ask you to work on their payroll taking a peanut salary (15k) and make you sit in a MNC. If you ask them about the placements in the big company they will ask you to do compromise. Even if the good companies arrive they would never share resumes of good people as they get their commission from 3rd party consultants. Whenever you call them up they will shamelessly avoid you specially the center incharge Neeraj. The placement officer Deepti is never in the office on any given day. God knows how she is employed. If Siemens can not provide placements then they should not send fake emails and sms to the people as well. They dont have any right to play with the careers of the people.
A Apr 13, 2011 by
sankum001

Siemens Is a german company ... which is Basically a multinational company acquiring busiess all over India and is generally a BHOOKKED Company...

Ise Bas rishwat se matlab hai...

Mera SElection ho gaya tha bhaiyon lekin Rishwat me mujhes 5 lacs Maange gaye jo main nahi de saka aur nahi dena chahta tha...

Isliye HRA department ne mujhe bahar ka rastaa dikha diya tha...

Koi hai jo iss garib ki sunega, , , ab main inki company ka koi item nahi kharidunga, , , bhookhi maregi ye company...
N Jul 28, 2011 by
mirchandani Siemens  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Check carbon brushes of Motor . It will cost 2100/Rs. magnetic Lock will be approx 1500/-Rs
A Aug 25, 2011 by
SAP CRM _4 Lacs_Cry

I fully agree... Siemens SAP training institute (now Atos Origin) these b...ed really sucks your money. After certification they dont care abt u. They will give u worst professional reply if you ask for placements. From last 6 months no placements for SAP CRM from Mumbai branch. They claim that the avg salary is 6 but its really fake...Please dont do course from Siemens. Dont waste your money.
They play with you, your career, your money. The placement C... or Branch people does not deserve free salary from your hard working money.
N Oct 10, 2011 by
santoshcool_1979 Siemens  - Karnataka, India

SAP MM Courses - sap mm courses

I just want to SAP MM (ERP) Module course, can some 1 help me out any good institute in BTM Layout which will provide good training & courses.

regards

santosh
A Oct 16, 2011 by
SheebaGS

Siemens Chennai office is a shade worse than any government office that I have seen. You pay around 4Lakhs for a module+cerification+exam and they dont have the decency to answer your emails or calls. Particularly some person named Radha. Very curt, impolite will put any government official to shame.
N Oct 17, 2011 by
er.mohitgupta1986

hi i m planning to do the SAP PS from Greater Kailash institute ... they are assuring me the avg salry to be arnd 7.5lacs ... plz i need ur valuable advice bcoz it cost arnd 4.15 which each n every thing .. i am reachable at er.mohitgupta1986@gmail.com
N Oct 26, 2011 by
pramodhgeorgep@gmail.com

please provide your opinion about siemens chennai abap training and placements i am planning to do it next month.kindly send emails at pramodhgeorge@hotmail.com.I humbly request you friends to provide your suggestions...Its urgent please help...I am B.Tech+26 months in .Net/SQL from satyam+MBA fulltime in finance+Operations during internship i got aquianted with SD, FI modules.Now planning for abap module. Shall i continue to search a good job in .net or go for training of sap for 3.36 l
N Nov 15, 2011 by
sunil154

Hi... I have done Btech in 2010 with an exp of 1.6 yr... Now i m planning to do SAP course in Plant Maintenance module from Siemens GK, Delhi... But after watching above movie now i am little bit confuse... So anyone can help me regarding the same or can suggest any better institute where I can get good placement??

I will be available at sunilpanwar154@gmail.com and 08430422993. I will be thankful
N Dec 7, 2011 by
a3.abhishek

Hello
I m Abhishek frm pune..completed my MCA ...wanted to do SAP (ABAP)...from SIEMENS (mumbai)...can any one plz suggest abt it...fees is near about 3.30lacs for 25 days...is it worth to pay this huge amount for 25 days...if so i paid ...what is the placements policy of SIEMENS ...plz plz plz plz HELP ME ...!!
N Dec 17, 2011 by
VignesH Veerasamy

Hello friends Vignesh here I have completed my Mech Engg.With domain knowledge in SAP-PP/Mm modules.Can I know which institute is better to do SAP certification NITT / SIEMENS, heard SIEMENS is costly but like to know about the placements from them?
A Jan 23, 2012 by
john kv

i m agree with all thing...i was passout 4mnths back...bt not even they ddnt call me for at least one interview...rite now it is atos orgin...vet bad teaching and nt good behaving teachers and people...i m worried without job still, , , as per my experience, i m sayng pls ur money when joining in ATOS orgin

Siemens - No Placement after SAP certification