Sify - Fake Certificate Issue

suresh_2k8 on Aug 10, 2011
Dear Candidates
My name is Suresh Kumar i want share something about MR.UMA BALAN he is working in SIFY BACKEND OFFICE in Tidel Park This idiot having lot of name like UMA BALAN ,ANNAMALAI AND SWAMYNATHAN like that.he is doing fraud work in this company he s issuing lat of FAKE CERTIFICATE in lot of COMPANY NAMES. he is man of the fraud in this chennai city. So Dear Candidates dont suffer to him. its my humble request.

Suresh Kumar

Comments

Deepinder Singh Sify  - India

Worst company to shop from - Sify

I shopped from Sify Mall--a product worth 2,999/- on 7th Dec.,2007-which stands undelievered till now(claim of delievery within 3-5 working days).

All my mails and repeated calls to the customer care execs. are falling on deaf ears.I wish to complain regarding this.Kindly help.

Its one of the worst ever experiences and I would request everyone not to shop from this company.

Regards.
highway Sify  - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Can't open my Sify - Sify

my sify mail (i.e) tnadehthanjavur & tndehthanjavur is not open in my computer (windows xp) only
sumit kumar Sify  - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India

my sify mail is not open in ie8.but, in firefox the sify mail is open
plese tell me,
what is the fault.
K.S. SANKAR Sify  - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India

SIFY E-MAIL, google any other mail is not open in my pc THE PAGE IS NOT DISPLAYED error how to resolve it
Manik Sify  - India

Not reched the letters - Sify

We have send the document from Chandigarh by speed post to Agartala on 01-11-2008 witch was not dlever to the concerand paty or mention destination till date .the detail of speed post no as below:
1. sp En417241032 IN
2. sp En417240791 IN

So plz check these speed post urgent basis.
N Aug 10, 2011 by
suresh_2k8

Dear Candidate i forget tel onething that idiot using this mobile no and land line no :9840043722 & 04422540840

Suresh
N Jun 5, 2012 by
rahulk1972 Sify  - Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India

Unable to Log In! - Sify

I AM UNABLE TO LOG IN MY SIFY ACCOUNT . MY MAIL ID IS rahulk1972@sify.com. It shows a message that internet explorer has modified this page to help prevent cross site scripting . click here for more information .
D Aug 1, 2012 by
pandianvelan

Basically in any I.T. Company/Software company, people use to go by their merits cum
means only. There is no shortcut or illegal means for entry into any company. Nowadays Government of India Has one Authorised Governing Body called NASSCOM. For any freshers who

is entering into the industry he has to write that exam and clear it. And he has to get that score. Based on that score only he will be inducted into any comapany.

For Lateral Entry Recruitment also there is severe and rigorous selection procedures, which should be cleared by any job aspiring candidate. Without clearing that
no one can enter into any company in illegal means, in todays circumstances.

Moreover all candidates should enter all their details in the NASSCOM repository.

Just like that no one can be selected in any of the software/I.T. or any company without good ability and scores.

The Above mentioned allegation, claim, accusation, assertion, about an individual person is Totally false and baseless. The Candidates without stuff will only try illegal

means cum merit and other sort of things

PandianVelan

Java Interview questions

www.indiabix.com › Technical Interview

Core Java - Interview Questions and Answers
sebastin sundaram

Please do not make any Dreragatory Remarks against any individual person or UMABALAN or ANNAMALAI or SWAMYNATHAN or SURESH or VELAN or MURUGAN or KANDAN or KADAMBAN, without any substantiation.

The above mentioned statement, assertion and comment about above mentioned individual or UMABALAN or ANNAMALAI or SWAMYNATHAN or SURESH or VELAN or MURUGAN or KANDAN or KADAMBAN is totally baseless and false allegation & assertion. Please do not spoil others reputation without coroborate & authenticity.

Spoiling others reputation will harm the self

simasc.com/.../046_SampleInterviewQuestionBook(1).pdf

www.dotnetcurry.com/ShowArticle.aspx?ID=70Cached - SimilarShare
N Sep 20, 2013 by
sanu94 Sify  - Mirzapur, Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh, India

UNABLE TO LOGIN MY SIFY ACCOUNT - Sify

I AM UNABLE TO LOG IN MY SIFY ACCOUNT. MY MAIL ID IS "yaltelco@sify.com". It shows a message that internet explorer has modified this page to help prevent cross site scripting . click here for more information Regards for Yash Automotive Pvt. Ltd. Sandeep Pathak 9919002510
N Mar 11, 2014 by
chandru raja Sify  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

sify mail not opening - Sify

I am not able to access my sify mail id, eventhough I type correct mail id and password. I think they are making me fool by displaying the error " You may be unable to access Sify mail services currently. Please try to login after sometime. We deeply regret the inconvenience. "

Sify - Fake Certificate Issue