Sigma Manpower - Mr. Sunny Matthew is a fraud person

Sanjay Shah
CHOR... WHITE COLOR FRAUDSTER

Comments

I am running a screen printing unit in Bandra, I have paid the membership fees of Rs 3000 to SIGMA MANPOWER and it is almost 10 months passed not a single candidate they have sent. Every time they give excuses i.e. they will send the canidate or they just pass the phone to other people.
For membership they use to call soo many times vut after getting there membership fees they are just vanished and not replying to the customers and using bad languages .
The incharge of the Dadar branch is Ms Manju and other lady name are Neelima.
Hope I get my membership fees return.

yes, we agree with you, we are in engineering products.

we also paid the membership fees of Rs 4000 to SIGMA MANPOWER and it is almost 3 months passed not a single candidate they have sent. Every time they give excuses i.e. they will send the canidate or they just pass the phone to other people when we asked them for their owner contact details.

For membership they use to call soo many times after getting there membership fees they are just vanished and not replying to the customers and using bad languages .

The staff of the Kurla branch is Mr. Suresh, Mr. Rajesh Naik.
Hope I get my membership fees return.

same has happend to me .. they have cheated me to ... lets do something ..and get our money back

I agree with the same, they are cheaters and they dont pick the phone when called. Thay have just full of shit and the company has been opened to cheat...

I dnt know wht will be impact of writing the msz here, as they have continued cheeting people, even after the complaint has been registered.

We have to stop all this things immediately.
A Apr 9, 2011 by
vhchoksi

yes even i have been cheated lets find this Chor mind behind fucking sigma group and take them to the court his name is sunny mathew and he sits at vikroli branch
A May 10, 2011 by
mustafa attarwala

agree to all the above posts as i took membership 4 days back & I am fedup with no service. Wat they do is their employee who took the membership fee himself calls from a different cell no. & says that he is a candidate, wants job & got my no. from sigma.
Through cheaters.
Mustafa
A May 13, 2011 by
Kailashg

I am running a Mumbai Ideal directory in Kalyan, I have paid the membership fees of Rs 3000 to SIGMA MANPOWER 15 days back they not a single candidate they have sent. Every time they give excuses i.e. they will send the canidate or they just pass the phone to other people.
N Jun 29, 2011 by
vjvarghese

I was fresh graduate in 1996, I got two jobs through SIGMA Manpower services one in 1996 other one in 1997. I am well satisfied with my job, and today I am well settled, honestly these all happened just because of SIGMA Manpower Services. So I am always thankful to Mr.Sunny Mathew, beacuse he is doing a great job.

from
VJ
A Aug 17, 2011 by
Shals

Hi..Lets come togother and get back our money - We need to make them understand.
A Sep 3, 2011 by
avdrane

I agree lets come together and get back our money
N Sep 3, 2011 by
avdrane

Team from above comments I really feel that all of us should unite i have sent email to each of you can you kindly reply back and lets decide on strategy to how to get back this money...
A May 24, 2012 by
nlmakwana

I have paid Sigma 4000 for 2 year contract to provide machine operator, it is almost 4 months now, tey are not even answering calls, seems all staff and management are trained to cheat people.
A Aug 5, 2012 by
ssic

SIGMA IS INTO DAYLIGHT ROBBERY. LETS GET 2GETHER TO PENALISE THEM. SEND SUPPORT TO ssicfin@gmail.com

Sigma Manpower - Mr. Sunny Matthew is a fraud person