Sigma Manpower - Sunny Mathew - APPRECIATION FOR SIGMA MANPOWER - SUNNY MATHEW

Prudential on Mar 10, 2012
APPRECIATION FOR SIGMA MANPOWER - SUNNY MATHEW

Minakshi Bhaskar Dave
ICICI PRUDENTGIAL

Iwould like to appreciate you for your support you gabve me and my organisation this month to provide cnadidates. We have selected 3 candidates this month. After so many follow ups you have finally lived up to our expectation and I hope from now on you will continue to serve us in this manner and we wont need any follow ups. This is really great of you I am really happy with your service and hope you keep serving us in same manner.

Looking forward for great relation and co-operation from your side.

Comments

N Feb 13, 2013 by
Gaikawad20

Station Road, Goregaon (W), Mumbai - 400 062.

We Appreciate M/s. SIGMA MANPOWER SUNNY MATHEW for Good and Fast Customer Service. I got good and efficient candidates for Our requirements in our organization. I already appointed One Candidate Ms. Kiran Shivaji Shirke as a Accounts Assistant. I Extremely happy with Sigma Manpower Sunny Mathew.
N Feb 13, 2013 by
Gaikawad20

M/s. Arihant Academy
Ground & 6th Floor, Triveni Krupa,
3rd Carter Road, Borivali (E),
Mumbai - 400 066.

Thank you for all the help you have given us with our manpower search during our contractual period.

We especially appreciate the information and advice you have provided, and the contacts you have shared with us. Your assistance has been invaluable to us during this process.

Mr. Prathamesh Patankar referred by you is working with us designated as Computer Engineer in Maintenance Department.

Again thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your generosity.

Arpita Computers
1, Aniket Towers, Uthalsar Naka,
Thane (W) - 400 601.

I am extremely convinced and happy with SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICES. I have got Good and efficient candidates for our requirements in our organization. We already appointed 1 candidate Mr. Dattaram Shankar Jadhav. We thanks all Sigma Family Members

OM SAI INDUSTRIES
23/A, Sirin Mansion,
14, Kolar Street Cross Lane,
1st Floor, Pydhone, Mumbai -3.

We, Extremely Happy With SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICES. We got Good and efficient candidates for our requirements in our organization. We already appointed number of candidates through SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICES. We Recommended that All Employers Are you Want to good and efficient staff for your organization Contact SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICES.

Appreciation for GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

R.K's Home Solutions Marketing & Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Station Plaza, Station Road, Bhandup(W),
Mumbai 400 078.

I am extremely convinced and happy with SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICE. I had got Good and efficient candidates for our requirements in our organization. We already appointed 2 candidates Ms. Shilpa Kanta Gavas and Mr. Deepak G. Chavan as a office executive. We thanks all Sigma Family Members
Shinde90

Shinde90

Appreciation for GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

R.K's Home Solutions Marketing & Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Station Plaza, Station Road, Bhandup(W),
Mumbai 400 078.

M/s. Arihant Academy
Ground & 6th Floor, Triveni Krupa,
3rd Carter Road, Borivali (E),
Mumbai - 400 066.

Again thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your generosity.

Station Road, Goregaon (W), Mumbai - 400 062.

We Appreciate M/s. SIGMA MANPOWER for Good and Fast Customer Service. I got good and efficient candidates for Our requirements in our organization. I already appointed One Candidate Ms. Kiran Shivaji Shirke as a Accounts Assistant. I Extremely happy with Sigma Manpower.

Appreciation for GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

M/s. Bhavik Furniture Pvt. Ltd.
Kandivili (W), Mumbai - 400 067.

We Appreciate M/s. SIGMA MANPOWER for Good and Fast Customer Service. I got good and efficient candidates for Our requirements in our organization. I already appointed Two Candidates Dinkar & Umesh. I Extremely happy with Sigma Manpower.

PARTH IMPEX
Januna Darshan, Simpoli Signal,
Dr. N. R. Karode Marg, Borivili (W),
Mumbai - 400 092.

We Appreciate M/s. SIGMA MANPOWER for Good and Fast Customer Service. I got good and efficient candidates for Our requirements in our organization. I already appointed Two Candidates Nita Shinde & Shyam Solkar. I Extremely happy with Sigma Manpower.

Appreciation for GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

M/s. Nashwin Electric Pvt. Ltd.
Unit No. 505, Madhu Industrial Park,
Avadh Narayan Tiwari Road,
Mogra Village, Andheri (E),
Mumbai - 400 069.

We, M/s. Nashwin Electric Pvt. Ltd. Appreciate M/s. SIGMA MANPOWER for their good and fast customer service. We got good and efficient candidates through SIGMA MANPOWER. We extremely happy with SIGMA MANPOWER.

M/s. SURABHI VEG DELIGHT
Shop No. 15, Sea Mist, Sector 8, Charkop,
Kandivali (W), Mumbai - 400 067.

We, M/s. Surabhi Veg. Delight Appreciate M/s. SIGMA MANPOWER for their good and fast customer service. We got good and efficient candidates through SIGMA MANPOWER We already appointed 3 staff Anthony as Chef, Bharat as a Helper & Suresh Verma as a Chef. We extremely happy with SIGMA MANPOWER

M/s. RICHIE LABORATORIES LIMITED
5, Devkaran Mansion,
24, Mangaldas Road, Mumbai - 400 002.

We, M/s. RICHIE LABORATORIES LIMITED Appreciate M/s. SIGMA MANPOWER for their good and fast customer service. We got good and efficient candidates through SIGMA MANPOWER We already appointed 1 staff Mis. Sneha Dadaram Tandel. We extremely happy with SIGMA MANPOWER

M/s. Benazeer Hotel
16, Rustom Sidhva Marg,
Fort, Mumbai 400 001.

We, M/s. Benazeer Hotel Appreciate M/s. SIGMA MANPOWER for their good and fast customer service. We got good and efficient candidates through SIGMA MANPOWER We already appointed 1 staff Mr. Ayub Khan as a Office Boy. We extremely happy with SIGMA MANPOWER.

Mr. Sandeep R. Bhogte
102/A, Madhav Wadi, 3rd Floor, MMGS Marg, Dadar (E),
Mumbai - 400 014. Cell: 9699020099

This is to Certify that Sigma Manpower is the right place to consult for required staff for all categories. We have found them very suitable and efficient as far as selecting the right candidates for us.

Their integrity, efficiency and coordination is par excellence. We are sure that they will continue to render good services in the future too.

The candidates working at our place are:

Mrs. Manisha Patkar - As a Cook

Appreciation for GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

M/s. SKYTEL NETWORKS LTD.
1st floor, Jeevan Sahakar,
7, Sir P M Road, Above Kashmir Emporium,
Fort, Mumbai - 400 001.

We, M/s. SKYTEL NETWORKS LTD Appreciate M/s. SIGMA MANPOWER for their good and fast customer service. We got good and efficient candidates through SIGMA MANPOWER We already appointed 6 staff. We extremely happy with SIGMA MANPOWER.

Arpita Computers
1, Aniket Towers, Uthalsar Naka,
Thane (W) - 400 601.

OM SAI INDUSTRIES
23/A, Sirin Mansion,
14, Kolar Street Cross Lane,
1st Floor, Pydhone, Mumbai -3.

Ms. Shrutika J. Ghadi
OHM Infosolutions
Shop No. 19-20, Lucky CHS,
Near Lucky Hotel, Goregaon (E),
Mumbai - 400 063.

We, M/s. OHM INFOSOLUTIONS Appreciate M/s. SIGMA MANPOWER SERVICES for Good and Fast Customer Service. We got good and efficient candidates for our requirements in our organization. We already appointed One Candidate Mr. Devendra Sonavane as a Hardware and Field Engineer. We Extremely happy with Sigma Manpower Services.

Sigma Manpower - Sunny Mathew - APPRECIATION FOR SIGMA MANPOWER - SUNNY MATHEW