Sikkim Manipal University Mba Question Papers - Sample Question Papers Available

wisenknowing
I have 8 sample question papers for each subject of Sikkim Manipal University MBA. Contact me for further details. wisenknowing@yahoo.com

Comments

D
Manish

Dear friend,

Assignment and projects are a vital part of our MBA/MCA/BBA... course.It is easy to secure 90%+ marks in it but the condition is that we have to submit a good quality material to your college/study centre. It is not a child's play to answer the assignments full of newly updated and to the point material. So, friends you need to contact a professional and an expert to enjoy the highest marks that ever you got. We have an excellent track record of more than 5+ years in this field. Therefore, nothing to worry.

Now, you might be thinking that it is going to be a costly affair. In fact, it is going to be one of the cheapest deal in your lifetime. We have flexible buying and payment options. Therefore, go ahead and mail the requirements on manipalassignment@gmail.com or give us a call/SMS on 09308172928. We will feel glad to assist you.
Please send us the question papers that you have to give u a quote.

One subject previous / sample question papers will cost u 800 INR. Please let us know the name of the subjects and respective subject codes. We need your full postal address to send the same as it is available only in hard copy.

You can deposit the amount in Citibank, ICICI, HDFC or SBI through netbanking. Cash deposits can be done in SBI at your nearest CBS branch. Kindly let us know which one u will prefer.

Wishing you a great career and have a nice day !

Thanks and regards,
Manish

0091 9308172928

http://smuassignment.tripod.com/ http://smuassignments.hpage.com

"Contact us for all kind of assignments, previous / sample question papers and projects"

I want smu sample papers of banking of third sem.pls forward me as soon as possible, i will be very thanful to u.

i need sample questions paper for mba frpm sikkim manipal university

i semester exam paper - mba

May I request any of you to provide me with model question papers (all subject) for the 1st semester ? i m doing MBA (Finance) please send me smu model paper mba 1st semester...
diya

kindly farward me mba 1& 2 sem new syllabus question paper
nazeer

DEAR
HOW CAN I GET BBA 1ST SEMESTER SAMPLE question paper, CAN YOU ARRANGE ME

THANKING YOU
NAZEER KA

kindly farward me mba 2 sem new syllabus question paper

Pls forward me BBA sample paper on my email address.

DEAR SIR/MAM,
PLS 4WORD ME BBA 1ST SEMESTER SAMPLE question paper,

THANKING U,
ASHU

Pl send me Sample Question paper on all subject for ist sem exam, mba

Please send the MBA 1st sem sikkim manipal university model question papers.

waiting for reply.

pls. send me sample Question paper of Sikkim Manipal University in MBA
Vikas

Plz send me the sample paper of MBA ( HR) 4th sem... its very urgent...
thans in advance

I want smu sample papers of MBA ( Project Management ) Pm001 to PM004 of third sem. Pls forward me as soon as possible, i will be very thanful to u.

Ashok Jain

Pls send the MBA Sample Question Paper for 1st Sem and 2nd Semester.

Kindly do the need ful,
Dev

Could you please sent me MBA (SMU) Sample Question Paper for 1st Sem and 2nd Semester.

Pls send me the Question Sample paper of MBA-3rd Sem(HR) of SMDU

I want smu sample papers of MBA(finance) MF0001 to MF0004 of third semester.Please forward me ASAP.

Please send me model question papers of MBA specialigetion( Finance ) MF0001 to MF0004 of 3rd semester.
Please send as soon as possible.I will be thankful to u.

All paper sample question paper are available on sm4smu.com