Sirfpaisa.com/trading Tips - fraud

aman
sir, i have register with sirf paisa.com service of trading tips. they are totaly fraud cause they have give tip via sms like buy that scripe of 860 targat 890 stop loss 840, then stoploos trigger after 2 hours share goes to around target then they have again sms and say book profit at 885. and in his site they not show al calls, they have show only that calls show which have on target achive. please everyone when register with it first register for one month.

Comments

ANIKET

Sir please band this website, I agree with aman

what Aman experienced is 100% true
jaldip

sher tips sms on mobile/ email

how to resitered on sirfpaisa.com

Dear you can try other site for stock tips like valuenotes which is a platform for consultant and customers seeking stock tips.
one more recently launched i am very much impressed is 7moneywonder.com as they don't commit like other sites do but there performance are good in stock tips.
they recommended me to buy KERNEX at 74 9th November ( i have bought 200 shares) and give me sms to sell at 85 on 13th November. It works
so try 7moneywonder

Dear Friend,
Your comment is true because I already join paid service & his tips hit sl after that hit targeg but they not shown this record in his past performance.
But I subscribe sharemkt_1@yahoo.com & his performance very well. Mr. shobha bekshetriya (Mobile No. is : 09763610454) is a very good peson. So plz cell him & join & check his Co. I will sure your A/c always in profit.
Sahid

SNP nifty totaly froud website, after u paid money they play with u. Pls carefully.

My earnest request to all not to subscribe to this bullshit site called sirfpaisa.com. The moment u make use of their free service, they bombard u with calls asking when are u going to subscribe to their sureshot tips. Once u are subscribed, and if u want to speak to them, they don't answer ur calls properly saying, "I will call u afterwards", and their afterwards never comes. The difference between their entry and target rates is hardly 50 paise to Rs. 1, which even I can tell if I have to sit infront of the computer during the market hours. They are just fooling people and extracting their hard earned money through baseless and researchless calls, which they give to their customers. Their research is totally baseless and bullshit. Let me tell all the viewers and readers of this site that there is no share tips service provider who can give you good, quality or sureshot, as they call themselves, service if they are charging you just Rs. 500, 1000, 2000, or even 3000 to 4000 bucks per month. This is purely marketing gimmicks. They are spared or escape the legal angle because of the disclaimer clause because of which no one can sue them; otherwise, such type of bullshit services would never have been splashed on the net. I am telling you all this because I have suffered total loss because of their 3-month service and would not like others to follow suite. So, please be carefull.
bijay

I totally agree that all tips providers are fake and unreliable.This happens due to greed of the tips receiver themselves.All the intraday traders want some magic to happen so that they can make huge profit.But my dear friends, if I have the knowledge of sure shot shares for all the days, I shall not be wasting my valuable time giving tips to others, rather I would trade myself and earn huge profit.There are many analyists on the TV and you muxt have noticed that they say one thing in the morning and another in the evening.It impkies that they are not sure of themseves.
Therfore, if a tips provider gives 40% success rate, then he is good.I shall suggest simple method to all my friend to trade on inyra day.
1. Choose max. five high value and highly liquid stocks from five different sector.
2. Every day calculate the supports and resistance for the same.
3.Find the sector which is moving and which is laggrd and trade accotdingly.
4.You will surptised to find that all stocks behave in a particular fashion at a particular value, learning this take eime though.
5. I am sure, if you follow this strctly, you will make atleast 10% profit on uot investment every month and there shall be no need for tips provider.

intradaycall please give me a suggesition thanku

Hey dear, I too register with sirfpaisa.com few months back, truly speaking I am quite satisfy with their tips.Really and I am gaining profit from their calls.There must be some mistake.Please check out that.

ROCKETCALLS.CO.IN IS NO.1 FRAUD...

ALL PAST PERFORMANCE IS ABSOLUTELY FAKE..

I LOST HUGE MONEY MONEY WITH THIS KOLKATA GUY...

IF YOU STILL WANT TO LOOSE THE MONEY, ITS UP TO YOU

stockfriendz is lying i am a paid client of RocketCalls

there all calls are rocking
yesterday on 24th Nov they gave central bank future short call at 218.50 you can check that in their facebook page too http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#%21/pages/Kolkata-India/RocketCalls/123476014367911

it made 192

i shorted at 218 and booked at 192 made huge profits
join their paid service guys
N Apr 5, 2011 by
srikanth_0036

Please do join us for live trading calls. pay only for the Profitable calls that too Just Rs.500/- per call
N Aug 8, 2011 by
rrkrishna

I too had bad experiences with many of these sites and damn irritated. Finally I found one interesting site which they have started very recently but the problem is they offer services only on yahoo.

If any of you are interested, please try this.

gainfromtrade.blogspot.com
N Oct 2, 2011 by
durgasri001 Sirfpaisa.com/trading Tips  - -, Imphal East, Manipur, India

excellent short calls - sure shot tip

exellent short calls provider, that hit the target everyday, one can try this without risk, i am very comportable
N Jun 8, 2013 by
vaibhav14476

hmm, all tip providers r doing the same thing

Sirfpaisa.com/trading Tips - fraud