Smart card - smart card not received

dnmmehta on Feb 20, 2011
ESIC-Branch Office rajendra place delhi

my self manish kumar esic no 2013575157 i have provide photo with family at 26/11/2010 by nangloi local office smart card camp but i have not receive my smart card till date 20/02/2011 & no any reply by local office mayapuri ( usha manager ) she told i am not genrate your card so cannot come hear so i want know who he reply me about my smart card status.i hope also receive reply from your side.

manish kumar
mehta.manish84@gmail.com

Comments

dildar singh card  - India

membership smart card - card

from a year i m waitin for my permanent member smart card but still waitin n dealin wid temporary card.
so plz send permanent card as soon as possiblr
SRIRAM.P medical  - India

NOT RECEIVING EMPLOYMENT CARD - medical

I REGISTERED MY MBBS DEGREE ON 8-9-2009 AT EMPLOYEMENT EXCHANGE NAMAKKAL. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT I WILL GET MY REGISTRATION CARD WITHIN ONE MONTH.SOFAR I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CARD.PLEASE ENQUIRE THIS.
N Aug 5, 2011 by
shalendrasharma

To The Branch Manager
E.S.I .C Office
Rajindra Place

Respected Sir,
Subject- Wrong member name Esic membership no 1104014527

This to bring your notice that I Shalendra Sharma is a member inEsic vide membership no 1104014527 from last month whenever I go to the Esic hospital to take medicine and request for the OPD slip that is issued to me has the name of my mother Smt R.P. Sharma stating the gender as male And age 49 years which is my age On complaining about this Iwas advise to got to local office Local office manager says this will be rectified by the dispensary in charge, but dispensary in charge again send me back to the Local office

I am not able to get the card details rectified and instead have been wasting my time and energy running from here to there.I am suffering from Diabeties & High blood pressure and have not been able to get medicine from the dispensary

Please treat this as most urgent and get the card details rectified at the earliest as I am suffering without any fault on my part.and I have provide my photo with my family since one year later but still I have not recieve my smart card

Shalendra Sharma
E-mail id -- shalendrasharma1962@rediffmail.com
contact no -- 9810767930
N Aug 19, 2011 by
Abhishek. RAI

ESIC head office Faridabad and Delhi

my self Abhishek Rai esic no 13-1314510872 i have provide photo with family at 27/03/2011 by Okhla Phase-I ESIC Hospital of smart card camp but i have not receive my smart card till date 19/08/2011 & not recieved any status report from your site, and I also talk about this problem my nearest ESIC office Okhla Phase-I, So please tell me when I got my Smart Card. It's very important for me, So please help me.

Best Regards
abhishekrai789@yahoo.com Mob No +919716687762
N Nov 1, 2011 by
shivnamita

ESIC-Branch Office rajendra place delhi

my self shiv kumar jha esic no 1113535159 i have provide photo with family at 19/10/2010 by nangloi local office smart card camp but i have not receive my smart card till date 01/11/2011 & no any reply by local office kishanganj .he told i am not genrate your card so cannot come hear so i want know who he reply me about my smart card status.i hope also receive reply from your side.

with best regds.

FARIDABAD-(HARYNA)

SUB:- MY ESIC INSURANCE NO:1306640298
NAME: ASHOK KUMAR GUPTA

REF: ESIC SMART CARD COMPLAINT

SEE LAST YEAR WE APPLIED FOR SMART CARD TILL TODAY WE DID NOT GET ANY SMART CARD FROM YOU. ALL HOW WE HAVE TO TAKE A TREATMENT IN ESIC BUT THERE NOT ALLOWING US WITHOUT SMART CARD SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND WAITING FOR REPLY.

I HAVE CONFIRMED WITH RELEATED ESIC LOCL OFFICE NIT FARIDABAD, BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY FAVOURABLE RESPONSE.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER SERIOUSLY AS I AM GREAT TROUBLE .

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND WAITING FOR REPLY.

THANKS,

Regional Office,
ESIC,
Sector 19A,
Chandigarh.

I got my photo clicked with my family on 19th May, 2011 but till today i.e. 30.01.2012 I have not received my ESI
Smart Card. I am facing very difficulties for get my routine medicines. You are requested to kindly arrange to release
my Card as early as possible & oblige.

Prema Unnithan
Insurance No. 713026122
Employer Code : 12000350260000906
Sub Code : 17120350260010906

my email Id : unnithan.1166@gmail.com
N Feb 3, 2012 by
R.Raju

Regional office,
DDA, Shopping cum-office complex, N.Delhi-8.
I got my photo clicked with my family on 24 th OCT. 2011. But till today ie..03.02.2012. Have not received my ESI Smart card. I am facing very difficulties for get my routine medicines. You are requested to kindley arrange to release my card as early as possible & oblige.
R.Raju
Insurence No - 1013604300
Employer's code - 10001105170001102
r.rajurrs@gmail.com
N Apr 24, 2012 by
Gulshan Kr Dogra

Faridabad & Gurgaon
I got my photo clicked with my family on Oct 2011 in Esic Hospital No- 3 NIT FBD. But till today ie..24.04.2012. Have not received my ESI Smart card. I am facing very difficulties for get my routine medicines. You are requested to kindley arrange to release my card as early as possible & oblige. This is third time when i registered a complaint. Hospital refused to give medicine on ESIC slip.
Gulshan Kr Dogra. Mob- 09311118188
Insurence No - 6921469385
Employer's code - 25922 TVS LOGISTICS Pvt LTD Gurgaon
gulshandogra.hamirpur@gmail.com
N May 6, 2012 by
Sankha Bhattacharjee

Delhi

We have clicked my photo with my family on January-2012 in Esic Hospital at OKHLA(Delhi). But till today ie..06.05.2012. Have not received my ESI Smart card. I am facing very difficulties for get my routine medicines. You are requested to kindley arrange to release my card as early as possible & oblige. This is third time when i registered a complaint. Hospital refused to give medicine on ESIC slip.
Sankha Bhattacharjee. Mob- 9911262209
Insurence No -2014230903
Employer's code - 41923, Peregrine security.
sankhabhattacharjee@yahoo.com
N May 18, 2012 by
bpb

Noida

We have clicked my photo with my family on December-2012 in Esic Sector 57 at Noida. But till today ie..18.05.2012. Have not received my ESI Smart card. I am facing very difficulties for get my routine medicines. You are requested to kindley arrange to release my card as early as possible & oblige. This is third time when i registered a complaint. Hospital refused to give medicine on ESIC slip.
Bhanu Prasad. Mob- 9968189748
Insurence No -6709153413
Employer's code -67000216550000603, Peregrine security.
prasad.bhanu700@gmail.com

The Branch Manager
ESIC Local Office Okhla
New Delhi

Sub: Smart card not received yet

My company name is Delta Exports International & the company id is 20001157050001002. We had given photos of all employee of our organization in month of Jun-12. But still our smart card is pending.

Plz let me know when we will receive our ESIC smart card.

Thanks & Regards
HR Executive
Delta Exports International
N Aug 19, 2012 by
s2771814

To
Noida, U.P.

Sub: Smart card not received yet

My self Ravikant esic no 6709235011 I have provide photo with family at 03/05/2011 by Ghaziabad local office smart card camp but I have not receive my smart card till date 19/08/2012 & no any reply by local office Ghaziabad (manager) she told i am not generate your card so cannot come here so I want know who he reply me about my smart card status. I hope also receive reply from your side.

RAVIKANT
awasthishashikant264@gmail.com
N Aug 26, 2012 by
naveenjha2010

The Branch Manager
ESIC Local Office ashok vihar
New Delhi

Sub: Smart card not received yet

My company name is cantabil internatinal treding p ltd b-47 larencs road delhi . We had given photos of all employee of our organization in month of march-12. But still our smart card is pending.

Plz let me know when we will receive our ESIC smart card.
my esic no is 2213666347

Thanks & Regards
Naveen Jha
357/2 bagh kare khan kishan ganj delhi 110007
mobil -9266121325

D Nov 11, 2012 by
debusaha12

I am Debabrata Saha, My address is 10/C, Girish Vidya Ratna Lane, Kolkata - 700011, My ESIC Insured no. 4020023518, I with my Wife and my Daughter take photo to ESIC dumdum cantonment on 05.09.2011, but now 01 year past I am not received my Smart card, I am employee of DTDC Courier. So please take necessary action and give me my Smart card.

My contact no. 9831235323, 896112369 Debabrata Saha

DELHI

SUB:- SMART CARD NOT RECEIVED

DEAR SIR/MADAM, '

MY COMPANY NAME IS M/S.MRIDUL ENTERPRISES,
4634, AJMERI GATE, DELHI-6, MY INSURANCE NO. 1113709036 DATE OF REGISTRATION 28-6-2011.

Smart card - smart card not received