Smart Value - fraud education and business

ssbgurukul on Apr 23, 2011
hi i am daniel corner ...smart value ek fraud company hai isme paisa mat bharna bhaiya aur behno varna aap log bhi meri tarah dub jaoge isme 3rd class education milta hai aur isme kuch paisa kamaya nahi jaa sakta...is mein dost dost ko hi fasata hai.....salo ne lut liya

Comments

N Apr 25, 2011 by
ajay874u

Dear daniel aap ek aise organisation ke bare me bilkul galat bol rahe hain jishne desh me ab tak lakho logo ko education dilaya hai aaj smartvalue ke 500 se jyada centre hai agar apko ek centre par education sahi nahi mili to iska matlab ye nahi ki baki centre bhi aise hi hai aap dusre centre par try kariye...
Ajaya
allahabad
A Apr 26, 2011 by
sanketshri83

daniel ne sahi kaha ki Smart Value se connected log Sabhi ko lut rahen hain mujhese bhi 7500 Rs. liye aur jab maine unse uske returning ke liye aur apne 7500 Rs. wapas karne ki baat kari to un logon ne milna hi band kar diya agar aisa hai to company ko bhi band ho jana chaiye.
N Sep 7, 2011 by
friendss IT company  - Chandigarh, India

Corruption - IT company

Visions first flour,SPIC building, PEC Campus, Sector 12, Chandigarh-160012.
Private companies today have 9.15 to 9.30 hours as working hours and give 50 mins. Break. They ask employees to work after the shift very frequently without any compensation. If they say no they are threatened and asked to leave. Visions is taking 6months salary and 3 month salary cheques as security. But they fire people asking them leave or we will spoil your carrier.
By this way unemployment could not be controlled as one person is working as two persons should and private companies are gaining. This is a kind of corruption.
D Oct 5, 2011 by
smart9070

dunia me har tarha ka log rehete he.log I.I.T se b.tech karne ke baad vi berojgar hote he iska matlaf ye nehi ki I.I.T kharap he.duniya ka har sector me failure rehete he aur wo failure hote he quki wo log success hone keliye try nehi karte he baad me organisation ko dosh dete he.ye log kahil hote he.mera bhai ka smartvalue me 4 saal ho geya he.avi uska payment weekly 15000/- se uper he.wo avi ess industry me supremo achiever he.humhara vi 2saal se uper ho geya he, avi essme me vi star achiever hu.to kese hum bol sakte he ki smartvalue galat he.wo person galat he jo eska concept ko samjha nehi paa raha he.life me bhikhari ho kar marna chahane wala ko corodpati ka rasta kaha pasand hoga.

thanks and best regards
BASUDEV
KANPUR, U.P
N Oct 5, 2011 by
sagar.smart

mr.daniel
try to understand the concept of smartvalue.this the best platform to reach the top but without work how a person should deserve the result.
thanks and best regards
SAGAR KUMAR
LUCKNOW
N Mar 21, 2012 by
adobesense Smart Value  - Karnataka, India

fraud company - DANIEL

Be aware from this fraud company, they asking 50000 amount for deposit, the major culprit in this company is nithish, there is no project, no salary they didnt provide the ID cards for employees,
N Sep 11, 2012 by
praveen8250

Dear Denial,
How to dare you to calling him a SVPS Ltd is a bad organization, it is the life changing project, Do u understand what i m saying man ... Don't to try this
N Sep 11, 2012 by
gopu8799

oh teri maa ki aakh... saale kutte kaminey, dubara essi harkat ki to teri jagah aur koi hi twit karega
D Nov 5, 2012 by
Vijay_007

Hey Daniel...!
I respect your concern...! But if u think in the future you'll understand what is happening in this world...! You'll see that. So Best of Luck From my side and even from 17 lacks of Smartvalue...! Have a great day...! Mr Corner!
N Nov 17, 2012 by
Surya P. Tripathi Smart Value  - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

fraud education - Smart Value

maine smart value se computer education lia tha lekin koi certificate nhi mila PCTI, lucknow wale kahte h compny me jo aur compny koi jawab nhi deti..................... kya mujhe court ka sahara lena padega ya aap smart value wale mujhe mera paisa/ certificate dilwaoge
I need imediate response
N Nov 22, 2012 by
Sv Devesh Pandey

sv no 1
N Mar 25, 2013 by
RAVI KUMAR SINGH IS KING

YAHA S EDUCATION PA K MNE APNI PERSONALITY HI NAHI BALKI APNI FINANCIAL CONDITION BHI SUDHARI . YAHA S MANE WO SAB KUCH PAYA JO M CHAHTA THA . M IS COMPANY KA ABAHARI HU .
INDIA M Y COMPANY THIRD NUMBER P Y COMPANY GROWTH KAR RAHI H. OR SABSE TAJI S Y GROWTH KAR RAHI H. YAHA P JITNA INVEST KARTA HO UTNA TO KUCH MAHINO M HI UPPER HO JATA H THANKU .SMART VALUE PRODUCT AND SERVICES THANKU VERY MUCH. RAVI KUMAR SING IS WANT TO BEING TO KING WITH THIS PLAT FORM
N Jun 27, 2013 by
Nats Raw

Come 2 me guyz... i'll tell u much better and pure business than this with 0rs investment... if u ppl doing netwrking.. den u can make lacs nd crores in one month... if any body intrstd cand call me... its a 35year old cmpany and there is no 1 spam from last 35 yrs... god bless u all..
Itrstd can contact me..
mk7392@gmail.com
N Sep 26, 2013 by
vikram00

bhai logo mera dost mujhe smart value me invest krne ke liya kah rha hai batao me kya kru???????????????
N Nov 21, 2013 by
ronk5884

guys first of all u need to understand that ur not saving or investing urs money..
here u paying for ur value like education or products...etc...

so here is same zero rs invest...

best mlm company is smartvalue...
value for money
N Dec 22, 2013 by
Priya Sharma85

guys ...this company is as same as Speak Asia...but here they are providing education through centre or institute.
It is not a fraud company as they are using TCM promotion technique for their company.The major drawback is they manipulate you very badly and convert your decision from "NO" to "YES" .As in seminar they always show what others are getting from it(which cannot be judge as authentic proof) but they will never tell the drawbacks of it.SPEAK ASIA is as same SVPS ltd but it fails.So if you are totally free and have no talent but have their membership fees to pay then join it .Otherwise stick to your life it helps a lot.
N Mar 24, 2014 by
deepu rajoriya

smart value is truely working company in mlm industry in india.
it has a strong ethics and powerful code of conduct, , , ,
never say like this for smart value, , , , , it is a way of living life...
kami hamare andar hoti he...aur hum dusro ko blame karte hai./.
SMART VALUE NO:1 HE AUR RAHEGA...
I AM TRULY ASSOCIATE.OF SMART VALUE...
DEEPU RAJORIYA(9650891289)
ID.1765750
N Aug 2, 2014 by
shuva9

Hey Guys..I am surprised to know people are still active in this business.I was there for 2.5-3 years...pressurize lots of friends and people to join it..earned 50k - 60 k...What I have felt that Priya is correct... if you are totally free and have no talent but have their membership fees to pay then join it...besides that you should not be good in mathematics and logic...2 by 2 binary matrics...is anyone interested to check that one joins 2 people and both of them are joining another 2 people each..if this thing happens for 20 times what will happen???More over there is no economic value addition...the idea is simple..grab the money earned from some other sector by some other people...most of the people will earn nothing or very little..and few people will earn a lot...sitting on the top of the chain...you will humiliate the people who wont join...ll pressurize them...ll try every possible things in the name of follow up(s) and follow through(s)...at the end of the day you will lose few good friends for ever, ...will waste some hard earned money by some hard working honest innocent people...quit this immediately...ask for forgiveness to all your heart lines...work hard in some other job/business.people who have failed in this business at least be happy you are not part of this sin...best of luck.
N Aug 27, 2014 by
vikastrend

My friend has took admission in SVPS he has given a draft of Rs. 9000 now they are asking 1550 for ID card what will be in that ID Card which one they are providing.

Vikas Pandey
N Sep 5, 2014 by
Heward

hi!! I'm Rajesh and I'm from Assam.what I'd like to say is one of my friend is convincing me to join smart value with a registration fee of Rs.9000. I'm confused whether I shoud do it or I should not.Plz. help me out

Smart Value - fraud education and business