Smc global - SMC GLOBAL SECURITIES LTD UNAUTHORISED SELLING OF SHARES FROM DEMAT ACCOUNT

Consumer Complaints
I would like to bring to your kind attention that I,Hitesh Wadhwana,hold a online Demat and trading account with SMC GLOBAL SECURITIES LIMITED,user code is CKC0141 and my DP ID is 1201910300147077 and that I have not been using the Trading and Demat account and my last transaction in my account was on the 19th Feb. 2009 where I had sold 100 shares of Balrampur Chini out of 200 shares which I already had in my DP.Now I have noticed that after my last trade there have been unauthorized transactions in my account whereby as on today I have noticed that the total number of shares that I had left in my DP has been sold completely without my authorization and I have not even received any Email or contract note or Text message on my E mail or phone. Below are the shares that I had left on file as on date 19th Feb. 2009and which have been sold by somebody or by some error and are missing from my account:

Now these shares have been sold from my account without my permission and a number of other unauthorized transactions have also been done in my account since after my last transaction which I have not at all approved.

The RM who is supposed to have done this is absconding from the company and the company SMC Global denies to do anything about this and hence I am in a very bothersome situation.

The name of the RM is PALASH PHANY AND HE is currently absconding from the company and the company denies to give any help.

SHOULD I FILE AN POLICE COMPLAINT FOR THE SAME????I HAVE ALREADY FILED A CASE AT NSE-INVESTOR GRIEVANCE CELL BUT THEY HAVE GIVEN ME NO POSITIVE RESPONSE AND ARE ASKING FOR MORE TIME ON THIS.

DEAR FRIENDS THIS IS A VERY DIFFICULT SITUATION FOR ME TO TACKLE AND PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE SOLUTION FOR THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.IF YOU CAN PLEASE MAIL ME YOUR ADVICE AT hwadhwana@gmail.com or call me at 09883140201.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

aneeque SMC Global Securities Ltd  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Demat A/c - smc global securities ltd

I have complain many time on toll free & on mail but my issue is still not answer ref 'SMC=361-346' cannt able to do fund tranfer ,i am not able to transfer the fund from my current A/c to SMC , they are not worth to do business