Smith Chambers Firm UK , london - Refunds of payments

Arthur S. Ponce on Aug 25, 2011
I am Arthur Samaniego Ponce working here in Riyadh KSA. I would like to complain regarding my sponsor and the firm. My sponsor contacted me thru Naurigulf.com finding a private nurse to take care of his sick wife. His name is Engineer Davis Palmer worked at Chevron oil and gas company, living in UK portsmouth, Hes address 15 Dunniwood Drive, Caslteford,West Yorkshire, WF10 5EW, England, United Kingdom. He has a facebook account with a picture of his wife and 2 sons in avatar just type davis palmer. His email address is davispalmer1960@gmail.com and engineerdavispalmer1960@gmail.com phone number +447024039467. My documents is being handled by his legal adviser the Smith Chambers solicitors Firm in UK London. He said and the firm they paid for my visa and travel documents and my sponsor paid also for the UK declaration of age in Porstmouth which cost him he said 10,000GBP.. The UK boarder agency that I am the one who will pay for the Basic travel allowance, Boarder crossing card, residence permit, Police clearance, UN antiterrorism form another 1250 for the UK boader in which they said to me. Because my sponsor cannot be paid for it and his bank details has been monitored by the UK boader agency that would lead to cancellation of my visa. then I thought its already finish paying all they ask for VAT clearance in which the UK boader asked for my sponsor and the firm said that to me. but then I am short of funds and I am now in big trouble regarding money because the money I paid for all the payments is just being borrowed to my friends and relatives. It cost me 9900 US dollars all in all. I dont have now money to pay for anything else in which they asked for. tha's why I told them to cancell everthing and I will refund my payments and in fact my relatives had a doubt that this is not true, and said its fraud. I have become a victim. My relative insist that I will not go there anymore for my security. I emailed my sponsor Davis palmer but his email address has been closed it said was failure notice. I text him in facebook but he didint reply at all. I emailed the smith chambers told them that I will refused and asked them to return all payments that I did , they reply like they didnt work that way, its means they doesnt want to return my payments. I think I had a right to refused for my security. So pls help me regarding this matter . I need my money very badly. i dont know who's body will gonna attend to this. I keep on emailed them but still insist not to return my payments. they said I had a visa already just waiting for the last payment which is the VAT clearance, but I had a doubt this is a fraud PLS PLS PLS anybody help me. and let them to be accountale for this. They make my life miserable and my family. Now I dont have a job.that's whay I want my payments back. I dont trust them anymore. Pls help me.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Aug 25, 2011 by
Arthur S. Ponce

the address of the Chevron oil and gas company in UK in Davis Palmer worked is Seafield House Hill of Rubislaw Aberdeen AB15 6x, U.K

Smith Chambers Firm UK , london - Refunds of payments