SMSCaster.com: BBC UK: - False information about winning Lottery

amit datta on Jun 1, 2011
I have received a SMS from the no 8447258914 with the below information;

You have won 950,000 pounds from draw no 1608 in BBC National Lottery, London, UK. Your mobile was attached. To claim your prize, send your name, address, Phone and Bank details to Mr. Caldwell Truman through email to bbcresultcenter@live.com.

please let me know ehther it is false or true.

My email ID is amitd22@rediffmail.com

beat regards,

Amit Datta

Comments

N Apr 20, 2012 by
sutha02901

i have received a message from +448712459541: U Won 750 000 in the England cricket board promo to get prize send ur "Name, address, phone no, EMail, age, occ to ecbuk 2012 @hotmail.co.uk.
please let me know either it is true or false.

my mail id is t.suhirthan@gmail.com.
thanks.
A Apr 23, 2012 by
RICHA ALAGH

I have also received a similar sms stating that "YOUR MOBILE NO. HAVE WON 1000, 000.00 POUND GBP FROM COCA-COLA PROMO, TO CLAIM CONTACT: (mr_sbrawn0011@yahoo.com) WITH, NAME, MOBILE, ADDRESS, STATE/AGE/ from:8860053763.

I would also like to authenticate this number/sms.
N May 11, 2012 by
R.m>V.B.Haliyadda

i have received a message from 9473777965373 by sms caster.com your mobile won f 500, 000 in the 2012 coca cola promo in u.k.to get prize send ur name/add/age/email/phone no/occu/to cc2012@g.cn

my email vijitha.haliyadda@gmail.com

N May 18, 2012 by
kajenthan

I have received a SMS from the no. 448719745962smscaster.com : your mobile won 750, 000pounds prize in the england cricket board proma .send us your name, address, pho no, occ, age, email.

A May 18, 2012 by
vikey.rajah

U won GBP750, 000 in the england cricket board promo. TO GET THE PRIZE SEND NAME/DOB/PHO NO/ EMAIL / ADD /OCCU TO : ecbuk2012@hotmail.co.uk and it cam e from a local number too and the local number id not in use .plz replay my email id vikey.rajah@gmail.com
N May 22, 2012 by
sabinoy das

I have received a message from +919470581241 by SMSCaster.com

{ SMSCaster.com: YOUR MOBILE NO.HAVE WON $2 MILLION USD FROM CHEVRON TO CLAIM SEND YOUR:NAME:MOBILE NO/ADDRESS/STATE/AGE/EMAIL ID TO (chevrontexac@9.cn) }
please let me know either it is true or false.

My mail id is ( sabinoydas@yahoo.in )

Best Regards-

Sabinoy Das
Silchar ASSAM (INDIA)
sivanselvakumar

I have received a massage from may mobile number 9952177352 your won 500, 000 (2.6 CRORE) in cola cola uk EURO AWARD .It is true or false. tell me about that message in my Gmail.it is won the prize my mobile number ? you have want my detils?
sivanselvakumar

it is my gamil id.sivanselvakumar@gmail.com.my mobile number 9952177352
RatikantCC

This is 100% fake! I have also got this so many times, but every time I deleted this without even reading the full SMS or mail. Use your head guys! Why someone will pay you and that is of crores rupees?? Is not it insane!? We people search for chiller/coin when giving it to a poor people or a beggar! We dont even pay Rs. 10/-. Then why they will pay a lot of money to you without even you have not participated in anything??? Please never trust anything like this blindly. Everyday you will get this type of fraud in internet! Be aware of this!!! And I request to our Government to take some serious steps for those who play with people's sentiments!
N May 26, 2012 by
ranjeetokat BBC mobile Lottery  - Madhya Pradesh, India

Winning lottery - BBC MOBILE LOTTERY

Dear sir on 23rd of May I recieved an sms that I have won a lottery of Rs500000 from BBC mobile lottery.that mmy no has been selected for the lottery.pl give me proper guideline so that I may not be cheated.thanks.
N Jun 7, 2012 by
MILAN K RAVAL

False information about winning Lottery
I have received a SMS from the no 8860043575 with the below information;

SMScaster.com
your mobile no won 500, 000 GBP &honda bike in hero honda award 2012 held in UK for claims contact this email with inf

please let me know ehther it is false or true.

My email ID is pravinchavda1980@yahoo.com
N Jun 10, 2012 by
kripankt

IN MY MOBIL No. 9870320257, I have got an SMS as " by SMSCaster.com: ur mobile no has won a 3.7 crore maruti suzuki award ofer. send ur name, mob no, home adres. via (claims_maruti@hotmail.com)" from the mobile no = +918800519396.

I DIDN'T PARTICIPATE ANY OF LOTTERY PROGRAM
HENCE I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A FALSE INFORMATION.
I REQUEST YOU TO CONSIDER THIS LETTER AS A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE ABOVE MOBILE NO.

my address is Loco Inspector
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
Belapur Bhavan
Plot No. 6, Sector 11
Belapur CBD, Navi Mumbai

my email id is kripankt@gmail.com

with regards Kripan K T
N Jun 14, 2012 by
kitty^

i have received this SMSCaster.com: +448712459541 :U WON £750, 000 IN THE ENGLAND CRICKET BOARD PROMO.TO GET PRIZE SEND NAME/DOB/PHO NO/EMAIL/ADD/OCCU TO:ecbuk2012@hotmail.co.uk
Please let me Know It is true or Fraud.My e mail is, kithminirandunuveera@gmail.com
N Jun 27, 2012 by

L70 1NL, United Kingdom.

Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD
Winning number: YM/09788/60

AMOUNT WON 3.7 CRORE INR -- CONGRATULATIONS!
NATIONALITY INDIAN

NAME:MR IRSHAD ALAM KHAN.

We are in receipt of your mail and must say that you should count yourself and your family extremely lucky to have emerged as one of the winners in this year's MARUTI SUZUKI INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LOTTERY PROMOTION AWARD.Your MOBILE NO was randomly selected along with others from a database of over 50, 000.00 email addresses drawn from the WORLD-WIDE-WEB MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION. A ticket number was attached to each mobile.

Your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by this Department. Your Profile (Form) has also been received and filed along with other winning documents for Record Purpose. Delivery will be made to you by a high level diplomatic agent his Name is Senior Diplomat MR MARK WAYNE. Your consignment code is (CH/147/LD) you are to keep your Consignment Code Number very confidential From General Public and Keep me fully informed as soon as you contact Him.

The Diplomatic Officer will be Arriving India and you are advised to hold with you a copy of your ID prove ( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD/PAN CARD OR DRIVER LICENSE COPY) to enable him identify you when he arrives your country (India). Below is his flight information

BRITISH AIRLINE FLIGHT SCHEDULED.
BB717 - LIVERPOOL (United kingdom) to Indira Gandhi IntL Airport (New Delhi)
Departure

British Airline

THE MARUTI SUZUKI AUTOMOBILE COMPANY LONDON
PO Box 1010, Liverpool
L70 1NL, United Kingdom.

Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize ? 3.7 CRORE INR.
2.)Official Winning Certificate.
3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility.
4.)Documents covering source of winnings.

Note: All courier charges has been dully paid over here in UK while you will be responsible for any local charges to be incurred by the diplomat in delivering your winning maruti suzuki cash prize of 3.7 crore INR to you in your country.

Please be warned: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential from general public till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some double claimers.

Congratulations once again from all staff of maruti (int) award promo 2012 Lottery Board and do feel free to call for more information.

Sincerely yours,
Dr. BOB MANUEL
TEL: +447010035441
PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
(MARUTI SUZUKI) 2012 Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).

plz let me know whether it is true or false

my mail id is irskha@yahoo.com, versailles.bde@gmail.com
A Jun 28, 2012 by
Apollo Laishram

I will sure kill them all...!
N Jul 25, 2012 by
rajeev ranan kumar

i have received a message from 919716512528 by SMScaster.com on 21/07/2012

UR GSM NO. HAS AWARDED 500, 000.00 POUNDS IN COCA-COLA MOBILE DRAW FOR PAYMENT SEND YOUR NAME, ADD
& PHONE NO TO EMAIL: 2012cockepromos@gmail.com.

my mail id is rrrajranjan46@gmail.com
N Aug 3, 2012 by
Maheshsb

+917503849160 same msg from this number..

Your's Mahesh
A Aug 8, 2012 by
thambuswamyravichandran

i got sms saying your mobile number won GBP750000, 00 POUNDS FROM LONDON OLYMPICS DONATION AWARD 2012 I WANT TO KNOW FROM WHERE YOU GOT MY MOBIILE NUMBER SMSCASTER.COM+918285931674 THROUGH WHICH I GOT SMS
PLEASE REPLY TO MY rvardhraj@ymail.com
N Aug 12, 2012 by
Hans kumar shakya

I have recieved a sms from the no.9470565667 with the below information You have won 1 crore and 60 lakhs indian rupees in BMW award 2012 from UK your mobile was attached. To claim your prize, send your Name, Address, Mob. No. and bank detail to Mr. JERRY through email to BMWfunds2012@hottmail.com
And demanded me 24 thousands rupees and i have paid 24 thousands rupees to custom officer mrs. Preeti sharma and after that demanding me 98 thousands rupees.
Please let me know ehther it is false or true
My email ID is hathin.hans@gmail.com

Beat regards.
Hans kumar

A Aug 15, 2012 by
yambhakam mallikarjuna

iam mallikarjuna, i have recived one mail from this mail id

THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE WINNING PARCEL Inbox
BMW CLAIM <bmwclaimdept77@hotmail.co.uk>

this below mentioned matter i belived( trust) i lost amount 2, 50, 000

we taken borrowing from some body, i did deposit 2, 50, 000

pls tel me any suggession how to get back my money,

Dear Y.MALLIKARJUNA REDDY,

The Delivery arrangement of Your Winning Demand Draft of 1 Crore 12 Lakh Has been approved, The parcel is containing your winning Demand Draft has pass through screening processes at the accounting department bmwclaimdept77@hotmail.co.uk this is as requested by the British Promotion Board UK. for all huge amount of money leaving the United Kingdom for other Countries for precaution measures, Our delivery diplomat will personally present to you, your winning amount of 1 Crore 12 Lakh and all the relevant documents to guide you against any India government queries.He will assist you in cashing your demand draft of 1 crore 12 lakh in your designated bank and also take a photograph with you and bring back to the United Kingdom for our confirmation on your winning demand draft receipt.
You are requested to send your identity proof to our accounting department and to our Delivery Diplomat E-mail address diplomatdavidwilliams@hotmail.com for record purposes, your Seal and Insured parcel will arrive your Country India.

YOUR PARCEL CONTENTS.
ONE HARD COPY OF ENDORSED ELIGIBILITY WINNING CERTIFICATE:------0.2GRAMS.
ONE WHITE SEALED AND INSURED ENVELOP WORTH 1 Cr ore 12 Lakh:------0.1kg.
HARD COPY OF AFFIDAVITS OF CERTIFICATE:-------0.1kg.
HARD COPY OF PROOF OF OWNERSHIP:------------0.1kg.
CO-LOUR OF PARCEL: -------------BROWN.

OUR DELIVERY REPRESENTATIVE MR DAVID WILLIAMS. IDENTIFICATION PROOF IS ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL FOR YOUR EASY RECOGNITION IMMEDIATELY HE ARRIVES YOUR STATE TO MAKE DELIVERY TO YOU.

You are advice to make the required (Rs.19, 400 INR) available to him once he arrives India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel{1 crore 12 lakh} can be release to him by the Indian customs so that he can proceed to your address for the delivery. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

Your Delivery Approved Tracking Code is: (ASIA/INDIA/State-//T6744953/1 Crore 12 Lakh Kindly keep this Code Confidential!!!

DEPARTURE TIME, DELIVERY AGENT LIVING THE UK. FOR INDIA MAY 20th/2012. 07:45:00PM (U.K GMT. TIME

ARRIVAL TIME. TOMORROW MORNING DELIVERY AGENT ARRIVES IN INDIA MAY 21th/2012. 09:45.AM (INDIAN TIME)

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your winning demand draft to you because he has little time to spend in INDIAN.

Once again Congratulation on behalf of Staff's and member's of the British, BMW AWARD PROMOTION Board 2012.

Best Regards.

Payment and Release Order Dept

GetAttachment.jpg
11K View Download

pls tel me suggession

i have send photo this photo, i got it from that mail,

Orkut Gmail Calendar Documents Photos Sites Search More »Account Optionsreddysravas@gmail.com | My account | Settings | Help | Sign out
You are currently viewing Gmail in basic HTML. Why? | Upgrade your browser for faster, better Gmail | Set basic HTML as default view

Show search options
Create a filter

« Back to Inbox More Actions... Mark as read Mark as unread Add star Remove star Mute -------- Apply label: Personal Receipts Travel Work ‹ Newer 30 of 921 Older ›
Collapse all Print New window

C.O.T CODE ( COST OF TRANSFER )1 CRORE 60 LAHK Inbox
Royal Bank Of Scotland <accounts@e-rsb.co.cc> Wed, May 23, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Royal Bank of Scotland
N.V.. Hansalaya Building,
15 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110 001,

Email: accounts@e-rsb.co.cc

Dear New Customer (ARIKALAVARI PALLI)

We request your urgent respond to this email for the completion of your transfer today.

C.O.T code ( COST OF TRANSFER )1 CRORE 60 LAHK is an electronic online transfer code that help you liquidate your fund to your account which must be apply to avoid currency deface. Our payout Rules and Regulation via online transfer is a fiscal and stable financial system that helps our customer posses position of their fund. However, to finalize this whole transaction which has reached its final stage, C.O.T code must be applied due to International Monetary law of online transfer by World Bank.

You are to pay Rs 1, 22000.00/- ( One Lakh Twenty two Thousand India Rupees) for the release of (COT CODE) Cost of transfer, and cannot be deducted from your money because of his Transfer stage. To hoke up NEFT Electronic Fund Transfer immediately and allow the release of C.O.T Code for completion of transfer today. You are to contact your agent MR.JERRY MORGAN for bank details, which will be given to him. This charge is an elusive fixed deposit charges which will be added to your fund after transfer process is completed and directly reflect on your account within 24hours of today.

We respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information and we will appreciate if you will give us the opportunity to assist you in completing this transaction.

We look forward in serving you better..

Best Regards
Mr. France Hurtado
Foreign Transfer Department (RBS)

Royal Bank Of Scotland <accounts@e-rsb.co.cc> Wed, May 23, 2012 at 9:46 AM
- Show quoted text -
Quick Reply
To: Royal Bank Of Scotland <accounts@e-rsb.co.cc>

Include quoted text with reply

Use the search box or search options to find messages quickly!
You are currently using 32 MB (0%) of your 10254 MB

Receipts
Travel
Work
Edit labels
« Back to Inbox More Actions... Mark as read Mark as unread Add star Remove star Mute -------- Apply label: Personal Receipts Travel Work ‹ Newer 15 of 921 Older ›
Collapse all Print New window

15 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110 001,
Email: accounts@e-rsb.co.cc

DATE:.. 26/05/2012

Respected Account Holder: ARIKALAVARI PALLI

TAX CODE ( COST OF GOVERNMENT TAX FOR ONLINE TRANSFER ) is an electronic on-line transfer code that help you calculate the total amount of tax from the fund which you are transferring which is Rs 1, 60, 000, 000.00/- (ONE CRORE SIXTY LAHK). Our payout Rules and Regulation via on-line transfer is a fiscal and stable financial system that helps our customer posses position of their fund. However, to finalize this whole transaction which has reached its final stage? TAX code must be applied due to the India government tax act and rules and the International Monetary law of on-line transfer by World Bank.

You are to pay Rs, 1, 90, 000/- (One Lahk Ninety Thousand India Rupees) for tax cod which is 0.005% of the fund you are transferring to your account (TAX Code). Payment should be made immediately to hoke up NEFT Electronic Fund Transfer immediately and allow the release of TAX Code for completion of transfer

This charge is an illusive fixed deposit charges which will be added to your fund after transfer process is completed and directly reflect on your account within 5 hours today.

Thank for your cooperation.

We look forward in serving you better..

Best Regards
Mr. France Hurtado
Foreign Transfer Department (RBS)

Royal Bank Of Scotland <accounts@e-rsb.co.cc> Sat, May 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM
- Show quoted text -
Quick Reply
To: Royal Bank Of Scotland <accounts@e-rsb.co.cc>

Include quoted text with reply

Search accurately with operators including from: to: subject:.
You are currently using 32 MB (0%) of your 10254 MB
Last account activity: 4 minutes ago at this IP (101.2.58.19). Details
Gmail view: standard | basic HTML Learn more

©2012 Google - Terms - Privacy Policy - Gmail Blog - Google Home

my mail id- reddysravas@gmail.com

i got phone calls from below numbers,

1. 09899201300
2. 08587941625
3. 09560416158

i having all banks account numbers details, where i did deposited,

SMSCaster.com: BBC UK: - False information about winning Lottery