SMSCaster.com: BBC UK: - False information about winning Lottery

amit datta on Jun 1, 2011
I have received a SMS from the no 8447258914 with the below information;

You have won 950,000 pounds from draw no 1608 in BBC National Lottery, London, UK. Your mobile was attached. To claim your prize, send your name, address, Phone and Bank details to Mr. Caldwell Truman through email to bbcresultcenter@live.com.

My email ID is amitd22@rediffmail.com

beat regards,

Amit Datta

Comments

N Apr 19, 2012 by
shamali

I have received a SMS from the no +448712459541 with the below information;

You have won 750, 000 pounds in the England Criket Board promo. To get prize, send your name, address, Phone no, email, age, occu. To: ecbuk2012@hotmail.co.uk

My email ID is shamali1225@gmail.com
N Apr 20, 2012 by
sutha02901

i have received a message from +448712459541: U Won 750 000 in the England cricket board promo to get prize send ur "Name, address, phone no, EMail, age, occ to ecbuk 2012 @hotmail.co.uk.
please let me know either it is true or false.

my mail id is t.suhirthan@gmail.com.
thanks.
A Apr 23, 2012 by
RICHA ALAGH

I have also received a similar sms stating that "YOUR MOBILE NO. HAVE WON 1000, 000.00 POUND GBP FROM COCA-COLA PROMO, TO CLAIM CONTACT: (mr_sbrawn0011@yahoo.com) WITH, NAME, MOBILE, ADDRESS, STATE/AGE/ from:8860053763.

I would also like to authenticate this number/sms.
N May 11, 2012 by
R.m>V.B.Haliyadda

i have received a message from 9473777965373 by sms caster.com your mobile won f 500, 000 in the 2012 coca cola promo in u.k.to get prize send ur name/add/age/email/phone no/occu/to cc2012@g.cn

my email vijitha.haliyadda@gmail.com

N May 18, 2012 by
kajenthan

I have received a SMS from the no. 448719745962smscaster.com : your mobile won 750, 000pounds prize in the england cricket board proma .send us your name, address, pho no, occ, age, email.

A May 18, 2012 by
vikey.rajah

U won GBP750, 000 in the england cricket board promo. TO GET THE PRIZE SEND NAME/DOB/PHO NO/ EMAIL / ADD /OCCU TO : ecbuk2012@hotmail.co.uk and it cam e from a local number too and the local number id not in use .plz replay my email id vikey.rajah@gmail.com
N May 22, 2012 by
sabinoy das

I have received a message from +919470581241 by SMSCaster.com

{ SMSCaster.com: YOUR MOBILE NO.HAVE WON $2 MILLION USD FROM CHEVRON TO CLAIM SEND YOUR:NAME:MOBILE NO/ADDRESS/STATE/AGE/EMAIL ID TO (chevrontexac@9.cn) }
please let me know either it is true or false.

My mail id is ( sabinoydas@yahoo.in )

Best Regards-

Sabinoy Das
Silchar ASSAM (INDIA)
sivanselvakumar

I have received a massage from may mobile number 9952177352 your won 500, 000 (2.6 CRORE) in cola cola uk EURO AWARD .It is true or false. tell me about that message in my Gmail.it is won the prize my mobile number ? you have want my detils?
sivanselvakumar

it is my gamil id.sivanselvakumar@gmail.com.my mobile number 9952177352
RatikantCC

This is 100% fake! I have also got this so many times, but every time I deleted this without even reading the full SMS or mail. Use your head guys! Why someone will pay you and that is of crores rupees?? Is not it insane!? We people search for chiller/coin when giving it to a poor people or a beggar! We dont even pay Rs. 10/-. Then why they will pay a lot of money to you without even you have not participated in anything??? Please never trust anything like this blindly. Everyday you will get this type of fraud in internet! Be aware of this!!! And I request to our Government to take some serious steps for those who play with people's sentiments!
N May 26, 2012 by
ranjeetokat BBC mobile Lottery  - Madhya Pradesh, India

Winning lottery - BBC MOBILE LOTTERY

Dear sir on 23rd of May I recieved an sms that I have won a lottery of Rs500000 from BBC mobile lottery.that mmy no has been selected for the lottery.pl give me proper guideline so that I may not be cheated.thanks.
N Jun 7, 2012 by
MILAN K RAVAL

False information about winning Lottery
I have received a SMS from the no 8860043575 with the below information;

SMScaster.com
your mobile no won 500, 000 GBP &honda bike in hero honda award 2012 held in UK for claims contact this email with inf

My email ID is pravinchavda1980@yahoo.com
N Jun 10, 2012 by
kripankt

IN MY MOBIL No. 9870320257, I have got an SMS as " by SMSCaster.com: ur mobile no has won a 3.7 crore maruti suzuki award ofer. send ur name, mob no, home adres. via (claims_maruti@hotmail.com)" from the mobile no = +918800519396.

I DIDN'T PARTICIPATE ANY OF LOTTERY PROGRAM
HENCE I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A FALSE INFORMATION.
I REQUEST YOU TO CONSIDER THIS LETTER AS A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE ABOVE MOBILE NO.

my address is Loco Inspector
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
Belapur Bhavan
Plot No. 6, Sector 11
Belapur CBD, Navi Mumbai

my email id is kripankt@gmail.com

with regards Kripan K T
N Jun 14, 2012 by
kitty^

i have received this SMSCaster.com: +448712459541 :U WON £750, 000 IN THE ENGLAND CRICKET BOARD PROMO.TO GET PRIZE SEND NAME/DOB/PHO NO/EMAIL/ADD/OCCU TO:ecbuk2012@hotmail.co.uk
Please let me Know It is true or Fraud.My e mail is, kithminirandunuveera@gmail.com
N Jun 27, 2012 by

L70 1NL, United Kingdom.

Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD
Winning number: YM/09788/60

AMOUNT WON 3.7 CRORE INR -- CONGRATULATIONS!
NATIONALITY INDIAN

NAME:MR IRSHAD ALAM KHAN.

We are in receipt of your mail and must say that you should count yourself and your family extremely lucky to have emerged as one of the winners in this year's MARUTI SUZUKI INTERNATIONAL MOBILE LOTTERY PROMOTION AWARD.Your MOBILE NO was randomly selected along with others from a database of over 50, 000.00 email addresses drawn from the WORLD-WIDE-WEB MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION. A ticket number was attached to each mobile.

Your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by this Department. Your Profile (Form) has also been received and filed along with other winning documents for Record Purpose. Delivery will be made to you by a high level diplomatic agent his Name is Senior Diplomat MR MARK WAYNE. Your consignment code is (CH/147/LD) you are to keep your Consignment Code Number very confidential From General Public and Keep me fully informed as soon as you contact Him.

The Diplomatic Officer will be Arriving India and you are advised to hold with you a copy of your ID prove ( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD/PAN CARD OR DRIVER LICENSE COPY) to enable him identify you when he arrives your country (India). Below is his flight information

BRITISH AIRLINE FLIGHT SCHEDULED.
BB717 - LIVERPOOL (United kingdom) to Indira Gandhi IntL Airport (New Delhi)
Departure

British Airline

THE MARUTI SUZUKI AUTOMOBILE COMPANY LONDON
PO Box 1010, Liverpool
L70 1NL, United Kingdom.

Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize ? 3.7 CRORE INR.
2.)Official Winning Certificate.
3.)Affidavit of claims eligibility.
4.)Documents covering source of winnings.

Note: All courier charges has been dully paid over here in UK while you will be responsible for any local charges to be incurred by the diplomat in delivering your winning maruti suzuki cash prize of 3.7 crore INR to you in your country.

Please be warned: For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential from general public till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some double claimers.

Congratulations once again from all staff of maruti (int) award promo 2012 Lottery Board and do feel free to call for more information.

Sincerely yours,
Dr. BOB MANUEL
TEL: +447010035441
PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
(MARUTI SUZUKI) 2012 Lottery Games/Lottery Coordinator).

plz let me know whether it is true or false

my mail id is irskha@yahoo.com, versailles.bde@gmail.com
A Jun 28, 2012 by
Apollo Laishram

I will sure kill them all...!
N Jul 25, 2012 by
rajeev ranan kumar

i have received a message from 919716512528 by SMScaster.com on 21/07/2012

UR GSM NO. HAS AWARDED 500, 000.00 POUNDS IN COCA-COLA MOBILE DRAW FOR PAYMENT SEND YOUR NAME, ADD
& PHONE NO TO EMAIL: 2012cockepromos@gmail.com.

my mail id is rrrajranjan46@gmail.com
N Aug 3, 2012 by
Maheshsb

+917503849160 same msg from this number..

Your's Mahesh
A Aug 8, 2012 by
thambuswamyravichandran

i got sms saying your mobile number won GBP750000, 00 POUNDS FROM LONDON OLYMPICS DONATION AWARD 2012 I WANT TO KNOW FROM WHERE YOU GOT MY MOBIILE NUMBER SMSCASTER.COM+918285931674 THROUGH WHICH I GOT SMS
PLEASE REPLY TO MY rvardhraj@ymail.com
N Aug 12, 2012 by
Hans kumar shakya

I have recieved a sms from the no.9470565667 with the below information You have won 1 crore and 60 lakhs indian rupees in BMW award 2012 from UK your mobile was attached. To claim your prize, send your Name, Address, Mob. No. and bank detail to Mr. JERRY through email to BMWfunds2012@hottmail.com
And demanded me 24 thousands rupees and i have paid 24 thousands rupees to custom officer mrs. Preeti sharma and after that demanding me 98 thousands rupees.
Please let me know ehther it is false or true
My email ID is hathin.hans@gmail.com